Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cantarella: The Match

Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

a part of “Cantarella: The Match”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey, Kaveria and Death. I LOVED your guy's post! XD
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Hey, thanks. xD Mine was nothing compared to yours, though. I loved it. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 pm

There's more to the kidnapping than meets the eye,~ but no spoilers ~

^_^ Let's just say that Rave wasn't randomly picked to be one of the five girl.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 pm

sorry i'm not going to be able to make the first post today :(

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Awwww, not even a little one *Puts Ulimate Puppy Eyes on*

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Oh, I feel so evil... I could make Halo irritate Rain beyond reason right now if I wanted to... The temptation...

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 8:42 pm

I would wait until at least one other person posted, then irritate away! Rain DID say he kinda wanted to talk to a follow prince, and last time I checked Halo was a prince XD Give into the temptation, Death!

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Lolz, I will then. After someone posts. :D This is going to be fun... Though I have to go to bed soon. School tomorrow, unfortunately.

BTW, my friends on wajas call me SiD, so if you guys want you can call me that instead of Death. I don't mind either way, though. xD

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Haha, Rain said no such thing. He said he might HAVE to talk to another prince. Though really, wouldn't that be amusing... Oh, poor Rainier. Between Halo and Aria, he's going to get no quiet, is he? xD
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Nope. None at all. :P

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm

cat: Why'd you switch characters?

Alsooooo. Are we only waiting on Animegirl? Weird. It seemed like we needed more people than that to post... Yaaay, people who bother to engage!

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Alright, I may or may not finish my post for tonight - most likely not - so you'll see my next post tomorrow after I come home from school. Tonight was spent at my high school setting up for our senior prank. SENIORS 2011 WOOOOOO!!!!! *crazy dance*

Anyway, now I need to go cut some things out for tomorrows prank. xD BUT if I'm still awake, I'll post. If not, you'll see one around 3:30 pm tomorrow EST. <3
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm sooooooo sorry you had to wait on me Ravelin :(

Can you catch me up on what happened?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Anime: The princes and princesses are all lining up to have the person they're engaged to announced. So Ethan can just get into that.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Also, guys; I have finals tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday next week, so if I'm unable to post much that's why. xD I'll probably find a way to still get on, though.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 am

Please tell me that this RP isn't dying.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 am

It's not, we only need to more people to post. X64 and Animegirl...... Does anyone know if Animegirl is ever going to make her first post?

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Should we message them? Or maybe they have been studying for finals.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

I messaged Animegirl just the other day (she's also in another RP I'm in and she hasn't posted in that one either) and she said sorry about not posting and was going to post..... I still see no post.

X64 is really good at keeping up with RPs, so he might be stuck studying for finals. So messaging both would probably help to move the RP along.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:08 pm

I just got a PM frfom her saying to just go on because she can't post or something...

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!