Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

Cantarella: The Match

Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

a part of “Cantarella: The Match”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay Cantarella: Matched.
You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 pm

May I reserve Girl 3? Please PM me so I remember to make a character sheet! :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Do the Princes have to be Human? Or can they be any of the races listed?? If they can be anything, then I would like to reserve Prince 4!

LadyLibby
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 pm

No the princes don't have to be humans, they can be any of the races listed. And both of you guys can reserve those characters

cat847
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Reserve Girl 4 for me?
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Sure Ravelin

cat847
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun May 29, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm glad I saw this post! <3 I'd like to resubmit for any of the open girl spots. :) I'll just check which are open, and submit for one of them.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun May 29, 2011 2:54 pm

I'd like to have one the girl places :3

And are the girls human? Because i noticed yours is a reaper??

Meesha
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Sun May 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Another question. Being Prince 4, am I automatically matched with Girl 4??

LadyLibby
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun May 29, 2011 3:03 pm

can i reserve a prince plz? I'm going to put the character up now.

AnimeGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun May 29, 2011 3:09 pm

As it appears all of the girls are taken, may I be a prince?
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Sun May 29, 2011 3:13 pm

May I please reserve prince two, or if I can't have that five? :D
Last edited by Silent Death on Sun May 29, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silent Death
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun May 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Totally random, but awesome user icon Kveria! I love Doctor Who~ <3

And if its not too bold of me to answer on behalf of Cat... LadyLibby, you won't necessarily get matched that way. Cat did a wonderful job matching people in the last one - she called it random matching, but it worked out PERFECTLY that the personalities and characteristics played off of each other. :)

SithFaced
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun May 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Gorie: Haha, thanks! TARDIS is win. Also, glad we're being matched purposefully, that always makes things better.

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, #5F9F9F IS MAHINE NAOW. You can have a different color <3

Kveria
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Sun May 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Thanks GoriexGorie!

And if there is any girls left, I would actually like to reserve one and swap my Prince spot for a girl one. :P I came up with a better character that matches a girl more. But I will still gladly be a prince if there are no girl spots left

LadyLibby
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun May 29, 2011 3:37 pm

plum4 #8B668B = MINE :3

Aw theres going to be a battle for the last female places- can you not pick the girl spots till all the profiles are in...i think about what im writing so it takes me alittle longer than everyone else- mine will defo be up tonight though!!!

Meesha
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun May 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I'll have my girl 4 character sheet up in a bit, I'm watching my 3 year old cousin and she wants to look at zoo animal pics on my laptop. It's that or have her cry for her mommy and daddy for 3 more hours TT_TT

Ravelin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 pm

just sent in my character

AnimeGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Well, that was quick O.O The roleplay is already full. Sorry Meesha, but someone already took the last girl slot. It was someone from the original roleplay and I promised everyone from the original roleplay that they have first calls on the character slots.

cat847
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun May 29, 2011 4:28 pm

lol, it was quick :P

does that mean we can start the rp now *looks at you hopefully*

AnimeGirl
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!