Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Cantarella

Cantarella

a part of “Cantarella”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

6 Princes all have an arranged marriage, but will they actually fall in love? Or will they fall in love with another's arranged marriage? (all the character slots are taken)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Question; can i reserve prince two? I like em some Vampire action every so often.
anyway, Cantarella sounds a heck of a lot like Cinderella, but a different language maybe? A Fairy tale from a different culture? it also sounds like incantations, but maybe that is just me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Sure you can have prince 3
Darn it, you got it right -_- Yes, it means Cinderella
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 pm

<3! All these people joining are getting me excited :3
I love all the characters so far, and look! Brayden already has a Princess, now if he wasn't so conceited, they'd be perfect for each other!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Yeah, everyone can start posting now. The roleplay starts as the girls are being taken to the palace. I already did the first post

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Sweet! Even better! Can I go ahead and post, even though I'm a prince?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Yeah you can post.

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 am

Ok we only have 3 more character slots which are;
Girl 1
Prince 1
Prince 3

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 am

Me again. :3 Working on an application for Prince 1!

saiwalo
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am

Ehheheheh! Surprised i got it. Very clever though, when i saw it i was like, 'is it like Cinderella?' but i figured that that would be too obvious.

pieluver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:11 pm

I can't wait for someone to snag Girl 1. I know Kierel falls for someone else but it'd be fun for him to meet his hot-headed bride-to-be. They would argue so much and I can imagine him eventually settling into life with her. :D

saiwalo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Yawn!! Sorry for my crappy post, it's to early to churn out something good.

Brayden: It's 2:24. You're more of a cat than I am.

Shut up you >.>
Anyway, I see what you mean Saiwalo. Princess 5 and Brayden would be perfect for each other, if he learned life wasn't all about power, they'd be pretty happy together.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Finally got done with Kierel's introduction post! He's such a brat. XD I thought I'd jump right in and talk to Yuki because her intended and Kierel's intended do not yet exist, haha.

Brayden seems funny. XD He and Kierel would either get on really well or always be at each other's throats.

saiwalo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Thanks! I like having funny characters.

It seems they would be good friends huh? Who knows, if they don't go after the same girls, maybe they could form an alliance? We shall see how it all turns out!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 pm

I love having funny misfit characters too, I'm hoping to have someone whip Kierel into shape before his narcissism and general sliminess becomes the end of him, haha. There are so many awesome characters here, I wish I could have Kierel interact with them all. The post by the character called Iris made me laugh. XD

saiwalo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Ah, this is my first really grouchy, pessimistic character, so 'pologies if i'm a little bad at it. Usually i go for the crazies, but i decided to mix it up a bit.

pieluver
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Okay, my app has been finished! :3

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 pm

<3!
I love your character Ramses. He's awesome!
Now I wish I had played a girl.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am

:P, I get first dibs on him. LOL.

It makes me want to revise my profile to be more specific. The whole what sort of magic deal can get too general. I'll have to specify. But after I make my post to the bold neko who went up to talk with a girl just 'cause she's flexing her muscles XD the situation is soooo backwards!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huyana on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 am

Can I have Prince three?

Huyana
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am

I know! I think I made Brayden a little too girly :/
Oh well! It's just part of his charm <3

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!