Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Cantarella

Cantarella

a part of “Cantarella”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

6 Princes all have an arranged marriage, but will they actually fall in love? Or will they fall in love with another's arranged marriage? (all the character slots are taken)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cantarella

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cantarella"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cantarella

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 pm

He he he if anyone wants to know what Cantarella means, ask me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 pm

poisonous blood right?

may I reserve princess 4, the tomboy?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Actually no, it doesn't mean poisonous blood....

Sure, you can reserve princess 4

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 am

Well it's the poison that the Borgia family used on their victims, the manga created documenting thos occurences was called Cantarella, and the main character (Caesar) interpretted it at having poisonous blood. Or himself really, because he was turning into a demon.

What is the variation you're thinking of, if you don't mind sharing? Cantarella is a very beautiful word

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 am

May I reserve the 2nd girl?

& isn't Cantarella the Japaneese manga? If it's not, there is one. hehe
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am

Can I reserve a spot for Prince 5?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 am

Sure you can have Prince 5 RainbowCorrider, I approved him. And Maeve you can have girl 2

Heh heh heh I might tell you guys what Cantarella means in this roleplay later, but not now. :D

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:25 am

Can I reserve girl 5?

Monochrome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 am

I hope it isn't taken but I'd like to reserve girl 1 if that's okay. c:

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:56 pm

I think I know what Cantarella means...... ;)

Monochrome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I saw this, and I was like

OMFG CANTARELLA! KDJHGSEKLGHSEG
Fun fact, I'm trying to learn that song on piano by ear
I'd like to reserve girl 6 please~! but I won't get her up tonight, probably tomorrow, but I can't promise!

Spoiler wrote:(And cantarella is a drug used to put people to sleep [mostly used for rape]... if I remember correctly, it's what Juliet was drugged with, making Romeo asume she was dead when she wouldn't wake, which is why he commited suicide in the play~)

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 pm

may i reserve prince 3?
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 pm

No Cantarella is not a drug, because I wouldn't name a roleplay after a drug.... lol XD
And Annaky send me a PM telling me what you think it is. Heh heh heh
And sure NerdyKidNickerson you can have Girl 6
And RPGLoVeR213 you can have prince 3

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 pm

And yes, it is the name of a manga, but the word Cantarella means something. Think about this: Fairy Tale
That's the only clue I'm giving~

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm going to assume a magic user is a Hechizo...?
Anyhoo, might I reserve the magic user Prince-y guy?

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Heh heh heh I love guessing games~
Whoever guesses it right gets $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00000000000000000000001
Nah, you actually get $-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00000000000000000000001
Pay up!
Nah, you actually don't get anything
Well, you get the pride of actually knowing what it means

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Well the magic user prince can be any of the creatures that use magic, like a wizard, a mage, a Hechizo, you can pick. And sure you can reserve him.

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Alrighty then. He'll probably be a wizard then.
Like a wizard who sees no real importance for magic because there is science! :3 Yay~

Edit: In a surprising stoke of genius that will become understandable once you read the app, could he be a magician? As in, the magic isn't really magic, per say. Well, it is, but it's mostly illusion. I'll go in more detail in the app.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Sure he could be a magician
And just so everybody knows, the roleplay starts out just as the girls are being taken to the palace. I get the first post! Yay! ^.^

kellycat122
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!