Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Cape Casanova

Cape Casanova

a part of “Cape Casanova”, a fictional universe by Quitelovely487.

Lucky enough for you there is a beautiful home in Cape Casanova with three floors, a balcony, fireplace and even a backyard! Perfect, right? The only catch is you'll be living with 5 other roommates, can you make it work? (0 out of 6 spots available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cape Casanova”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cape Casanova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cape Casanova"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Cape Casanova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stray Dog on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 pm

This Rp seems pretty interesting, can I reserve a spot?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stray Dog
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Stray Dog wrote:This Rp seems pretty interesting, can I reserve a spot?

Of course you may!

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi! I just read over your RP and would like to reserve a female spot, please?

BumbleDrop
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:57 pm

BumbleDrop wrote:Hi! I just read over your RP and would like to reserve a female spot, please?

Of course you may, I'll hold your spot for up to 24 hours, if you need more time just let me know.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 am

Hi I don't mean to bother you, I just wanted to let you know all I have left is the background and writing sample. My classes end at 3:15 central time but I won't be able to post my finish character till around 6 or 7pm. Thank you for your time!!

BumbleDrop
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:10 am

I have made a character, It is a female. Could I please reserve a female spot, Sorry I have already submitted it on accident before writing this.

dabbsy2
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 am

Do you still have any free spots? I could do a character if you have
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:42 am

Pantheran wrote:Do you still have any free spots? I could do a character if you have

Yes there are two spots that are still available.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Hey I was wondering whether I could reserve a female character?

mermaidlegend
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

dabbsy2 wrote:I have made a character, It is a female. Could I please reserve a female spot, Sorry I have already submitted it on accident before writing this.

^^^^ did anyone read my post?

dabbsy2
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:58 pm

dabbsy2 wrote:
dabbsy2 wrote:I have made a character, It is a female. Could I please reserve a female spot, Sorry I have already submitted it on accident before writing this.

Sorry it seems as if I overlooked this. I have read your application. I am now in the process of deciding who I will choose out of about three other applications. I will be making a decision in no more than 24 hours, but probably before then. Thank you for all the time and effort you put in, it's much appreciated!

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 am

mermaidlegend wrote:Hey I was wondering whether I could reserve a female character?

Pease do. The more he merrier. If you could also get that application in tonight I would be ecstatic but you do have until tomorrow to do so, so go at you're own speed.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 am

BumbleDrop wrote:Hi I don't mean to bother you, I just wanted to let you know all I have left is the background and writing sample. My classes end at 3:15 central time but I won't be able to post my finish character till around 6 or 7pm. Thank you for your time!!

Getting messages are never a bother. Communication is key so I really appreciate hearing from you guys. I've read through your application, thank you for the effort put for. My "panel" and I are deliberating.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 am

Hello! I'm interested in this role play. Would it be possible for me to submit a character? Also, if I was to make a character, would you prefer it to be male or female? I don't mind playing either gender, and I'd be happy to make whatever is needed. Thank you!

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 am

Quitelovely487 wrote:
dabbsy2 wrote:

Sorry it seems as if I overlooked this. I have read your application. I am now in the process of deciding who I will choose out of about three other applications. I will be making a decision in no more than 24 hours, but probably before then. Thank you for all the time and effort you put in, it's much appreciated!

Thankyou very much . ^,^

dabbsy2
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:02 am

JacquelineJuliet wrote:Hello! I'm interested in this role play. Would it be possible for me to submit a character? Also, if I was to make a character, would you prefer it to be male or female? I don't mind playing either gender, and I'd be happy to make whatever is needed. Thank you!

Submissions are still acceptable so feel free to apply I will need your application by Wednesday (today) the latest though. You can make either gender but I am slightly leaning more towards female.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Hello everyone! I am hoping to get started on our story today once I receive all the applications aforementioned, I am hoping I will get them by or before three o'clock.

Secondly I am excited to see what you guys are going to create so get all your creative juices flowing because we will be staring the rp in a few hours if all goes as planned.

Reminder!
Don't forget to go to the Roommate Relationships tab which can be found here----> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roommate-relationships-t88220.html. On the tab you will find a post explaining the task that needs to be done and I have already posted an example using my character. My character relationship chart is still a WIP since we are lacking a few characters but remember to update it as new writers are added to our roleplay, and I will try to throw so friendly reminders your way as well.

Lastly if you have any questions feel free to ask them, I don't mind private messages in the slightest and will be happy to help. If you have any suggestions, post them in the designated area of the OOC and we can get to discussing them. Once again thank you all so much for joining and applying for Cape Casanova, your interest is much appreciated!

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Gah I had all my profile ready to go and then the page closed for no reason grrr I was so happy with it too.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:10 pm

TheSpaceInBetween wrote:Gah I had all my profile ready to go and then the page closed for no reason grrr I was so happy with it too.

Oh no :O I am so sorry, I hate when that happens it's really disheartening. Thanks for the effort anyways even if you don't rewrite it.

Quitelovely487
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!