Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caption That Avatar!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Caption That Avatar!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LdyShade on Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm

What, I'm just trying to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop! It is not like you can just look at them and tell. You have to actually lick. And that stupid owl just keeps eating the blasted thing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LdyShade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon May 27, 2013 10:50 pm

So what you're saying is...you're actually a knight in shining armor who was cursed by a witch and turned into this weird lizard thing? And now I have to kiss you to end the curse? Yeah, tell that to somebody who cares.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon May 27, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm sorry for what happened before, I lost my head.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 pm

The way I see it, friend...is you have three options.

A) You can surrender all your assets to me.

B) You can continue your pointless crusade against masked people, but you will only be met with defeat.

or...

my favorite option...

C) I DEVOUR YOUR SOUL.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Molliepop on Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 am

Deal with it!
If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all.

Molliepop
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:55 am

Myar!
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainyGirl on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:23 am

JGamer502 wrote:Myar!

asdfghjkl *spazzing*

RainyGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Oh bloody 'ell, I've soiled meself!

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:48 pm

I make this look good
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AudioKnight on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 pm

My destiny is mine alone.
Let the music in tonight, just turn on the music, let the music of your life, give life back to music

AudioKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Wub Wub, we will rebuild him! Stronger, Faster, Smarter...

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm

"I'm telling you, Earl! If we can just generate a high enough flapping frequency, this'll totally work!"
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Áine on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm

“Can it wait? I’m in the middle of some calibrations.” ಠ_ಠ
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality.
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu

Áine
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43 pm

“Now I can see my own nose. I can see myself licking my own nose. Awesome.”
I can keep myself sane because I’ve got my candy gun!

cucumbersome
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amori_Sasaki on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:06 pm

"I'm clearly better than you, don't talk to me"

Amori_Sasaki
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Exams are next week Minato, have you been studying?

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:57 am

Someday, I'll become a real dragon! You'll see!

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm an angry orange? You got a problem with that? I was born with this face, okay? Don't judge me, geez!
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Float like a butterfly...and sting like one too.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:18 am

"You said wear a shirt and tie, you said absolutely nothing about bringing my face."
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!