Captives of the Pirate Lord

a part of “Captives of the Pirate Lord”, a fictional universe by ColeMaibara.

You are captives of the Pirate Lord, a bandit of the high seas who takes captives in order to induct them into his pirate crew.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Captives of the Pirate Lord”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Captives of the Pirate Lord"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

ColeMaibara
Coder
Member for 7 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Re: Captives of the Pirate Lord

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby erin_lowder on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi, may I submit a character? Do you have any tips or rules for characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

erin_lowder
Member for 2 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:59 pm

Yes you can submit a character. I'll send you the rulebook for creating a character in PMs. Feel free to ask questions through here if character creation is at all confusing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColeMaibara
Coder
Member for 7 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHaze on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:04 pm

I'd like to make a character! Shanghai'd in a fantasy realm sounds really interesting!

TheHaze
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 pm

Currently without power. I'll check out characters once it's back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ColeMaibara
Coder
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi! Is it too late to join you on your adventures?

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 am

I'm putting this campaign on hold until I decide to pick it back up. I'm not feeling too great.

ColeMaibara
Coder
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Interest check for players still active: would you like to continue this as a short story? If so, I can throw out some challenges for the party. I'm not too concerned about making something big and sprawling, I just want to do something short and fun and then end it.

Everyone cool with that?

ColeMaibara
Coder
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!