Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Capture the "Flag"

Capture the "Flag"

a part of “Capture the "Flag"”, a fictional universe by amyreinreaper.

A secret society makes it's way to being the most powerful underground corporation in the world. The only thing keeping them from become so powerful is you. Why? How? And at what cost? (Need one more character. Male if possible)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Capture the "Flag"”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Capture the "Flag"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Capture the "Flag""

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Capture the "Flag"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

can i reserve for a "water oyster"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:29 am

hoping earth isn't taken just yet, can I reserve it?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:09 am

There's two Oysters of each element, right? Is so, can I reserve a Water?
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:21 am

I'll be reserving the Wind oyster OwO thank you very much *Kukuku~
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:00 pm

]Alright! :) None of them are taken yet (except for one of the fire ones that's mine) so you're all good to go! Create your characters whenever you'd like!
So now we have 1 wind (Setsugie) 1 fire (Me) 1 earth (lovechanningforever) and the two waters (Bani, angel51897)

Just 3 more people and we can start! :D
[/color]

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I posted a char I hope you accept it if there anything wrong just pm me or chat in here.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Setsugie wrote:I posted a char I hope you accept it if there anything wrong just pm me or chat in here.

Good character! :) it's interesting that her weakness is fire.

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:25 pm

I resent that hes a HE C: anyways yea fire is a natural enemy of wind though that doesn't mean he's hopeless... uh yeah ill go with that xD

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Setsugie wrote:I resent that hes a HE C: anyways yea fire is a natural enemy of wind though that doesn't mean he's hopeless... uh yeah ill go with that xD

Lol! Yeah, I saw. ^.^ Well, looks like our characters might not get along so well. :P

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 pm

They might if your character like little kids that is xD

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Setsugie wrote:They might if your character like little kids that is xD

Lol. She does :)

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Hey guys, I just wanna say, please try to post your characters as soon as you can. I want to keep this RP going. Usually they die before they even get started & you guys seem like awesome Roleplayers so I think this could be fun! I kind of picture "The Hunger Games" when I think about where they're going to be.

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SverelyPsycho on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm

I'll be reserving the other fire oyster. Thank you very much :3

SverelyPsycho
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Alright, so now we need 2 more :)

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi, so, what are the charac open?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 pm

We have one wind oyster open, and one earth oyster open. :P Unless someone is willing to trade elements with you, but those are the two we need. ^.^

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I'll reserve Earth please:)
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Cool! So we need one more Wind oyster and that's it! I know I said only one character per person, but i don't want anyone to lose interest so if no one reserves that soon, it'll be open to anyone who's already reserved one. ^.^

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm

If nobody takes it I will ^.^

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!