Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Captured Memory

Captured Memory

a part of “Captured Memory”, a fictional universe by ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁.

Six friends were all once strangers, mostly because of a tragic accident until a certain someone emerges first, and takes them out of their depression, leading to them becoming the closest family possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Captured Memory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Captured Memory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Bleh i'm going back to Texas. If any of you were wondering I was just staying with hyori for the summer and she lives in another state so yep going back today and I don't want to. Also when is someone gonna post already, it's been like ages since a person posted and I just want to get things moving again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 pm

I should remember that there's an OCC more often...
Either way, who's going to post next anyway? The only thing I really know is that we were going in turns and now I'm just confused.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:16 am

Haiiiiiiii, Good bye dear cousin Baoooooooo~

Anyways, I already posted so I can't do a second post in a row xD Bao and Time are waiting for evening to post since both are in a spot where they can't/shouldn't post for until then, so it's basically you (Lime), Airy, and Naught who may post at the moment (/o uo)/

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:47 pm

I HAVE POSTED!
YAY!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:38 pm

I am having surgery in two days and I must prep for it, so I won't be here for maybe a little bit. It depends on how fast I heal! But, I'm going to check in here a few days after I had surgery so, I won't be the one keeping anyone on hold ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Yikes! Good luck with your surgery, Naught! I hope everything goes okay! :)

I'll post the next time it's my turn to post. I'll just have Kano get off a little early today, sound good?

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

OH.MY.GOD.

I AM SO SORRY GUYS!!! o___o I have been MIA for 5 effin days!! for give meeeee ;___;
and I was thinking since naught will be going for surgery I shouldn't post since I cant think of anything to say :'D because of where I left off, it's kinda hard for me to think of something new to post...
this city fog~

airyshiM
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 pm

I find it funny how none of us know how to start the rp again.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:33 am

O.O Well I know it's not my turn to post yet. I did say that next time it was my turn I'd post, right? Who's turn is it after Lime anyway? AiryshiM? I know Naught is getting surgery done so he's not coming back for a few days. If nobody has posted by tomorrow night then I'll go ahead and post. Sound good?

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 am

Yea you might have to do that then i'll go after you and we can get things moving along and such.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 pm

THat'll probably work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Alrighty well unfortunately I cannot post tonight. I was at a baby shower all day and I have to get up fairly early tomorrow and the parents are not allowing me to stay up past 8:30(of course I do anyway but I can't get on the computer)

However, I get home at around noon so I'll have plenty of time to post then. See you all tomorrow!

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 pm

I'm back for a little bit! ^^ I just got home this morning, and I will try to post in a little bit.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 am

I hope we can get this back on track, I've been enjoying this so far.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:20 am

Actually I'll try to post something, it won't be long and kind of unimportant but i'll try to speed this whole time thing so that a few hours or so has gone by for all of us. Let's all just say a few hours have passed.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm

At least we're getting somewhere, anyways we need to start this whole thing up again and just start at the same time again. Lime pepper posted already so who ever goes after her should post and so on.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!