Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Captured Memory

Captured Memory

a part of “Captured Memory”, a fictional universe by ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁.

Six friends were all once strangers, mostly because of a tragic accident until a certain someone emerges first, and takes them out of their depression, leading to them becoming the closest family possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Captured Memory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Captured Memory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

Ah, it's kinda late and I should sleep, but I have to post this!

Anyways, the final shy female role may get taken by one of my cousins since I told them about it just tonight and both seem interested! There is high chance we may start tomorrow!

Yeah, just wanted to out this out here (/o uo)/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Alright! She's in and her character is up! I switched the role since she found it a little hard to play a shy female, but nevertheless! We have all six characters in, therefore we're going to start the rp and I will write thw first comment right now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Yay!! ^^

Welcome Bao Chau! Thank you for taking the role that got abandoned!
Great face claim too, you beautiful person, you~ ><

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

feel free to abuse me ;u ;...i was busy today im doing summer school online because im a delinqueeeent~ \(=u =)/ stupid quizes...blah. WELP' I POSTED!!! and yes,yes thank you Bao!! :D YOU MADE IT POSSIBURU!! i love you chara~"I might be the shortest but I will still cut you" :'D
this city fog~

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Yush! Now we only need Naught to post and then I'll start the next round of posts! (Let's try and go in an order please? >u<)

Anyways, Bao is going to be back on in a minute! We just came back from the beach so... yeah (/o uo)/ I'll post after Naught and Bao will be on the computer soon!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm

It literally took me almost two hours to make my character =_=
Don't get me wrong I have roleplayed before but it was so much more simple.

Also not to be a creep/stalker but I read the past OOC's and you guys had me rolling and making my feels go crazy.XD

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm sorry for taking so long! ^^'

My mother dragged me and some of my friends to this kids place. Sadly we had fun. I'm a big kid now! XD

I'm working on my post now ~
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 am

NAUGHT HAS RETURNED!

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING.

Caps are now off... *cough cough*

Btw! Just wanna say it again! We're going in an orderly fashion! (Me, Bao, Lime, Time, Airy, then Naught!) It'll help keep everything straight, kay? (/o uo)/

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:39 am

Okie dokie, captain Hyori! I'll try to remember to wait my turn to post. That's always helpful. That way if I'm busy or something for a day I won't come here and find a hundred posts waiting for me to read and catch up.
Anyway, I'm off to bed, so I guess I'll read Naught's post in the morning!!

Night everybody!

Oh and, apologies AiryshiM if I didn't read it correctly or something, but did Junbae greet the others, then go back upstairs and into the dining room? o....o I was a little confused when reading that part.
Last edited by ThelittleTimeMachine on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:15 am

lol sorry for not claryfying the end (/) A (\) but he came down the stairs and went over to the table and sat down, he didn't greet evreyone as his normal self because he wasn't feeling well ;n ;

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 pm

I posted!

You guys my mom bought tiger print everything for her bed...and then asked me to take a picture of her in this black corset dress thing while she is laying on her bed so she could send it to my dad.

What is wrong with my family.

I think my just soul just died a little bit...

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:37 am

Yay! As did I!

And...

I'm am sorry. I pity you, Time T^T May the gods always watch over you in your journey with your family!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 am

Thank you Hyori....I can tell from your second how utterly concerned you are for me...
You're such a good person! >< *sob*

I posted! I went ahead and had Kano follow Misaki.

Now tomorrow I will be very busy. I am going to the lake with a few friends to celebrate a birthday so I won't be home all day and usually I end up pretty exhausted by the time I get home, so I don't know if there is much chance of me being able to get a post in. I'll try my best though!

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 am

Yea it's kinda the same for Hyori and I. We're going camping with our family for the next couple of days so we might not be able to post for a while. It sucks yes but it's on an island so no internet connection there.
I'm gonna feel all empty inside...

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:29 pm

i-....IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYYYYYSSSS!! D'x
have tons of fun camping ;u ; sorry i didn't comment here and stuff..i was at a sleepover and my phone died = . =.. LOL TIME! im sorry for what happend with you..and your mom TT U TT Pfft.

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Three whole days gone....

No roleplaying. No internet. No nothing. (Yeah, I have no life. Yay~!)

Ehem, but really! I feel really guilty because Bao and I will be gone and this will have to wait also....

WE SHALL MISS YOU TOO, DEAR ONLINE FAMILY.

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:30 pm

M-MY HEART...I CAN'T...I JUST CAN'T GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhHAHHAHShadhsdhsdasdfhdfg;l

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 pm

O-OHMAHGOSHNESS. AIRY

STAY WITH US!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 pm

its...ok

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

F-Fine.... Wait... No....

NO.

NO!

CPR!!!!!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!