Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Captured Memory

Captured Memory

a part of “Captured Memory”, a fictional universe by ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁.

Six friends were all once strangers, mostly because of a tragic accident until a certain someone emerges first, and takes them out of their depression, leading to them becoming the closest family possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Captured Memory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Captured Memory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Welp, this is good bye for three days guy.

SAYONARA MY DEAR FRIENDS (*Cough cough* for only three days though then we return *cough cough)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:25 pm

GOODBYE MY WONDERFUL INTERNET FAMILY UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN.....
I'll miss you...*sob*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

okay.....i'll just wait.... here.
this city fog~

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 am

WE ARE BACK!!! Gosh it feels like forever since I've been on here.

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:13 pm

YES. WE HAVE RETURNED FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

(Stuff some Sae in here just cuz!)

Ehem...

Oh, yeah, hey, we're back you know so... Well... you know... yeah...

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Yay! Your back!

I didn't want to post because, I got scared, Ah!

{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Hyori!!! Bao!!!! YOU'RE BAAAAAACK!!! YAYYYY~~~

You know what that means guys....

Oh yes~~ ;P

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Hush, Naught.

AND YES. IT DOES MEAN PARTY HARD.

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Oh so it's that kind of party!
Can I join in too....

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:25 am

You bet your sweet arse, you can.

Oh, Hyori-san, do you mind if I post a link for a roleplay on here? It's not MY roleplay, but it's a roleplay that I'm in and we are having a little trouble finding characters to join. It's actually a pretty interesting RP, and it would be a shame for it to fade out without even starting due to lack of characters.

So if it's alright with you could I see if anyone here would want to take a look at it to and see if they might be interested in taking a role? It would be most appreciated!

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am

Yup! I wouldn't mind looking at another rp, so feel free to toss it up!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 pm

This.. Is.. ADORABLE!!

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 pm

YOUR BACK

iv'e missed you ; ___ ;

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Yayyyyyy~ Thank youuu!

Okay, here is the link. It's sort of a fantasy RP. I sent the GM of the roleplay a pm letting him know that I asked to advertise it here too. Here ya goo: roleplay/dont-go-into-the-forest

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Naught.... Dat gif.... its...

And yes! Yes Airy! We're back~

Funny how I remember me glancing at that rp.... Ehem, anyways! I like the idea! Though, that looks like a lot of people... and I'm unsure of joining rps with a bunch of people, but I'll give it a little while before I'll ask for my reservation! Plus... I've been looking for somewhere to use my male character anyways!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Ah, that gif of Cory makes me feel a little sad lol.

Also, thank you for letting me at least link it even if you decide not to join. The others are able to take a look as well. At least you are considering it! It was worth a shot! lol

And awws the birdy just wants some luvvvv ;//; Give him da luv!

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:37 pm

I posted!

By the way, on the 20th(Saturday), I may not be able to get online so I don't think I will have any chances to get a post in on that day.

Also, since I made it to where Kano has a job, I may withhold posting until a little later in the day so the time that he gets off will be a little more realistic. So unless I have anything to reply to the next time it is my turn, then AiryshiM can go ahead and post after Lime. Okie Dokie? ^^

EDIT

Ah, apologies! I meant Naught, not AiryshiM.
Last edited by ThelittleTimeMachine on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 pm

i posted~ :3

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bao Chau on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:20 pm

That's fine Time!

Anyways, I also have a little announcement! My posts may be a little slower this time (perhaps shorter, doubt it though!) because... reasons. Yup! I love being specific! Anyways, you get the idea, and I'll have my post up tonight!

But for being slow, forgive me TuT

Bao Chau
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm

And I just noticed that I wrote that on Bao's account... Crap...

THE COMMENT ABOVE IS MINE. HYORI'S. BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS ON BAO'S ACCOUNT. (/> <)/ JUST TOSSIN IT OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE IN ALL CAPS. YEAH. I LOVE YOU. MAYBE. MY POST WILL BE UP BY TONIGHT

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!