Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High: Human School?

Carnes High: Human School?

a part of “Carnes High: Human School?”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

Welcome Carnes High: Monster... er.. Human School. As monster students return to a new year they find way more than 2 human students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Human School?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Human School?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:20 am

The small demoness that bri ran into was kiera...
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 am

@GamerX Yeah I've watched all of Bleach and I've just recently finished watching Ao no exorcist (what a great anime) So I'm a huge anime fan myself but I can't just watch any old thing- if I don't like it within the first 2 episodes I don't bother. After watching Rin I edited out his blue eyes, replaced them with golden ones and wala he looked Freezer-ish.

I really like the image of toshiro BUT I can't stand having the same picture as someone else (which i noticed instantly) so looks like I'll have to use the new one but just imagine him with spiker hair!! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:28 pm

As a correction to my last post this time it was a mixture of Amber and Kiera that gave away the school's secret. Still I don't blame either of them, after all it was a monster lover with knowledge she probably shouldn't have that figure it out.

Out of all the humans that didn't already know the secret I figured Jenny would figure it out first with her thanks going to her love of the very creatures she now goes to school with. Her wish is definitely going to come true, she will be meeting many monsters. If that is a good thing or not all depends on the monster(s) she meets....
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Guys i finally finished a decent pic of one of the twins!!!! Their desc is finally complete! Once i put the link up of course

on to finally posting again... sorry for being mia! but i'm back
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Nice pic XD And now I've only just found you, shad and wolf on DA -_-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Haha looks like you got left out of our da loop xD aren't all of us really creative with our usernames??

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah haha...its why it was so easy XD I'm mouse-in-a-teapot seemed to have an obsession with mice at some point :D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Amondus and jayden are on there too! Amondus is darian126 and jayden is somethingironic!

I used to have two pet mice! they were really cute xD

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Ah I'll add them too XD

Naw...closest thing ive had to a mouse is a chinese dwarf hamster :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 pm

This roleplay is sadly lacking in the necromancer department, but i know a certain someone who can fix that!!!

MEEEESSSHHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back! ^-^

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:24 pm

VIOLEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back :D

Missing adelle heap loads!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 pm

yea i saw you posted so i put a watch on you ^_^ btw mousie i posted

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I just read freezer's desc... xD he likes dead things and necromancers!! Both of which now apply to Adelle.

Aur i want that pic of adelle again!! pwease :)

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm

hehe :D

Ah neat, I just posted back wolf.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

http://aurelier.deviantart.com/#/d4c0dxn

you owe me!!! this is so old xD

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Thanks aur

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Eeek, some quickfire posts there so my post didn't take into account the two before it. Whoopsie. Gonna do a quick edit...

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Tut.
Could you fit in anymore references to my characters name!! Your ones called Winter you know, you're taking the mick out of yourself too :P

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I could have put some more in, but probably five or six posts would have been made while I thought of them! >_< Haha and I did wonder how I could link Freezer and Winter's names, but anything I thought of just came out a little bit...........chummy.........in a Dale Winton kind of way.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Hmm...This'll be a new prospect to us. Our character's aren't destine to get along!? Im still trying to shake off the Emmy and Jeff tendancy to get on.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!