Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Carnes High: Human School?

Carnes High: Human School?

a part of “Carnes High: Human School?”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

Welcome Carnes High: Monster... er.. Human School. As monster students return to a new year they find way more than 2 human students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Human School?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Human School?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I guess I want to join back in now. I've cheered up, gotten my life back in order and I'm ready to play again! If someone could post a catch up summary for me that would be great. And If Auralier's gone I think I might just ditch Jaimie and start fresh. But that depends on what has happened since I fell off the face of the earth.

So essentially:
1. Need summary
2. Need a spark to get the ball rolling again in this rp
3. Need inspiration aka find a totally not serious roleplay and mess around with a crappy character for a while
4. Might make another ID since this one's full of characters I don't want to delete and I think that's what's preventing me from making new characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am

Well, Shad...nothing much has really happened, I guess...oh yeah, Des, Jenny and Amber are kind of in the middle of some kind of conflict, involving shadow-things (the name of the controller of said shadow-things escapes me just now...), and Dmaian and Sora (after some amazing fluffy-ness ^^), are talking to Aiden and Kivan (I think Winter's there as well, but his 'player hasn't posted) in their room, as per Damian's suggestion that they meet some of the other students...

That's about it so far, I'll edit if I remember anything else...Glad to have you back! And don't give up on Jamie! I like him, though I doubt that he'd like Sora, despite the fact that Sora likes humans. The very act that Sora is a 'monster' (in the most loose sense of the word), would immediatly make Jamie hate him, right?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Meh, Jaimie hates everyone now apparently... Somehow Arabella (Gabriella) remains to be the only loop hole. I was more interested in what I had been doing before I left because I forgot... It had to do with Gabriella but since Aurlier's gone I think I might just go find something else to do with myself....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

oh shit... i have twins to kill, don't i?

i also haven't posted as bri on here in a while... sorry guys!!!! my bad, i just haven't found inspiration for her

dammit shad keep jaimie for just a bit longer! I'm in charge of the twins for now cause aur just texted me that i need to finish them off..
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

......shitty timing...... Jaimie would be interesting to have there to fight Bri after that instead I posted based off of the knowledge that Aur wouldnt be posting... Meh I'll just wait for Sora or Damien to come to the room...

Please do tell me more about whatever Bri is so I can use that instead of vamp because I broke my own rules in making Jaimie vampire again...

Ill keep him for now, he's practically a new character so Ill deal...

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 pm

just edit the post! haha

okay so the nymph in her is a flesh-hungry seductive beast thing! then she has fairy which... gives her wings? and then the elf. which you know about. I'm still figuring things out

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 pm

editing makes me feel like I'm cheating! but hey why not, it makes things interesting!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

sorry, i was gone without a trace for a bit, is it too dead to revive or what? stupid programming classes

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!