Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Carnes High:  Monster School

Carnes High: Monster School

a part of “Carnes High: Monster School”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

When two humans are put in a school for monsters, will they unite the monster and human worlds or just end up as lunch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Monster School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Carnes High: Monster School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Welcome to "Carnes High: Monster School"

We'll be roleplaying as soon as possible. This is my second roleplay creation and I think I have a good general format set up this time.

Feel free to ask questions or make comments here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Monster School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm having a few issues with the male human but as soon as that's situated the humans will enter and, after that, Monsters feel free to do what you please to said humans. You may even go for the instant kill as long as you give time for someone to stop it then whatever.

Remember you don't have to write a million paragraphs and this is supposed to be entertaining so have fun with it.

Also, this is Carnes High, it is a HIGH SCHOOL. *looks at one specific character application who said this was a college....*

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll my characters thirsty so if there isn't a settlement over this Human thing I'll either change it so there are two human guys or banish them both......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 pm

hello everybody, I was one of the peeps interested in playing the human boy, but due to fortunate circumstances someone has applied for the spot which made me think of a character from an old RP. For simplicity's sake, a shapeshifter. One that I enjoyed and wanted to resume and a oppertunity opened up here. While he's not malicious, he is practical. I'm looking at the bad guys team with interest, too (and it needs more people).

so... Hiya! I'm Mazikeen, but my friends just call me Maz. I hope to talk to you all later, cya for now. *poof*

Mazikeen
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Well, that looks like it settles that one, then. :P Just out of curiosity...are we allowed to play more than one character? I don't mind playing a character as an enemy to the humans, but wasn't sure whether or not that was allowed. Not entirely sure what sort of monster I'd play, but I've got a few ideas for an enemy, if that's okay.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 pm

The only reason I'd be against you having a second character that's evil is you're the human girl... You'd be fighting yourself? I have roleplayed before where the person has talked to themself for a decent amount of time but it's risky. Perhaps if your 2nd character only targets the male human then sure give it a try XD

Humans can enter at anytime now, Mentioning this is the first day of school, you will be assigned to dorms and will probably have the other character's as roommates.

Monsters feel free to attack, befriend, or confront the humans as you please after they respond.

I will be adding exact locations like "Boys Dorm" "Girls Dorm" "Battle Arena" "Courtyard" "Classrooms" "Cafeteria" and any other places we feel like adding.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 pm

whats the lunar cycle by chance starting this thing off

wolfoftheage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm

What ever you want it to be, you're the wolf, I'm pretty sure no other characters depend on it.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm still not entirely sure whether or not I am going to make a second character. I'm not sure what I would come up with; if I do, it will probably be later, though, anyway. But I'll keep that in mind if I do.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 am

shad, I got a question, about the rooms/dorms, like how many people per room how big and stuff like that.... and about the room mates. (placing a human with a vampire is extermly dangerous but it can torture the human into staying up all night from fear of the vampire assulting him/her when their asleep, or vice versa, depending on their relations, or one per room for those rich little kids that prefers staying alone in a room)

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 pm

4 people to a room. Which vampire shall get to stay with the Human, or should it be both with Aiden and Alex. Any people who spesifically want to be in the Human's room? I'd think some of the higher up would have manipulated the human's room to make it dangerous for them so Kiera and other evil females will be with Amber, and it would be most dangerous to Have Shad in the room and Aiden is allready friendly with Alex so I'm automatically assigning him there.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:08 pm

totally ok with that

wolfoftheage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Since Arabella's friends with the human's i think she should be in her room to keep her safe.
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Okay so Room assignments are as follows:

Boys:
1. Shad, Aiden, Alex, (open spot)
2. All open.

Girls:
1. Arabella, Amber, Kiera, (open spot)
2. not realy enough people for a second room?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 am

i hope Aelandran [post soon , just waiting on him so i can post more...

wolfoftheage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 am

yeah you guys are lagging behind currently..... you're suposedly in the classroom because I feel lke someone mentioned Alex being there but you guys never actually got there.....?

Also I may be tweeking my vampire type just because I picked a very lame style of vampire and I have a need for more powers.... telepathy might be the only change I make. Just because people don't seem to enjoy talking to me face to face, it's easier if I can bother people in their heads. I'm definately not doing the power of persuasion, and I'm not gong to sparkle in the sun >_> I'm going to go with the I am extremely weakened in the sun but I can tolerate it.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 am

maybe once alex and the werewolf gets into the class, we could skip past lessons and go straight into things that happens at night or during the day when confilcts appears

sin sin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 am

yeah so people should wrap up all their talking and we're going to move on to afterschool so we can slowly make our ways back to dorms/ have some actual fighting occur/ put humans in dangerous situations.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

lol...If that's the case, I currently forsee a panic attack for my character. :P Ah, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 am

if he dosent post by this time tomarow im going to move us into the classroom as late i hope no one minds but im tired of nont being able to post. although i dont know if i should just show up in the middle of things or what any sugestions.

wolfoftheage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 am

it might be better if u do that though, if the male human doesn't post or infrom us soon, maybe we should get another male human?

sin sin
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!