Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Caroline's Mansion

Caroline's Mansion

a part of “Caroline's Mansion”, a fictional universe by SuperNinjaRoo.

"Welcome to Caroline's, it's like a home away from home. Trust me, darling you'll feel better in no time. Mr. Derrick, North wing for this patient." (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caroline's Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Caroline's Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Caroline's Mansion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
SuperNinjaRoo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Caroline's Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Hey, it seems to be a great rp, so can I reserve one female patient?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Hmmm, will this be in the past? Because if yes, I can not join...

kathrin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks that's something I did not put in. It is present time, so 2012. You may reserve a female patient, what illness does she have?

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:44 pm

I think she will have paranoia.Hey, could I make her a teenager? 18

kathrin
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 pm

She looks okay right now. Could you maybe go in depth of why she has paranoia? And also I need a physical description. Could you find a picture too?

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Now this is interesting, I would like to give this a shot. If no one has taken the multi-personality disorder I'd like that one ^^

PreachingLegionary
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

May I reserve a male character with anorexia nervosa who suffers from mild hallucinations and anxiety due to a prolonged period of methamphetamine abuse? If that doesn't work as a disorder, I'll use normal schizophrenia, then.

Lucian1549
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

I would like to reserve a girl patient with extreme depression. Is that ok?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I would like to reserve a male patient with toxicomania, if that would be alright.

MarchHare
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm

@ MarchHare sounds great.
@ KayEyeEmm yes that sounds good
@ Lucian i like your first idea a lot so go with that.
Lucian makes a good point, problems developed from using drugs is totally fine.
@ PreachingLegionary you may have that disorder. Is that a male or female?
Also if you have a patient, you can take on a doctor role as well.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm

I'll be a male, but I might have one of the other ''persons'' be a female, who knows

PreachingLegionary
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

That sounds great. I just needed to know to see which to reserve. :p

By the way everyone I haven't decided on how we should do the roomates. Either you can create a side character to be your roomate, or you can room with another character. What do you think?

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

I would prefer to be paired with someone's character, but since the personalities and mood of the different persons inside my character is very different it might be hard to put him with someone ^^

PreachingLegionary
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I think i like rooming two actual characters together too. Yours will be interesting(:

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm thinking about a little twist here with one of the personalities being a criminal or something like that. Something horrible, while one will be a gentle man. And a girl.. It will be screwed up

PreachingLegionary
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Honestly i wanted the personality disorder to do the criminal, but i'm going with the schizophrenic haha so yes that sounds awesome i can't wait for your character. (:

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Well I hope it's alright if I make my character/s tomorrow, I'm dead tired and I won't be able to focus. But tomorrow I'll be ready to put 3 characters in one poor lad's head

PreachingLegionary
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 pm

That's fine, take your time! Oh i edited the character skelly a little in the 'other' section if you could check that out. That goes for everyone please. (:
Not trying to be rude but please get characters in within a few days everyone, including myself, i wanna get this started(:

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 am

Oh, I will edit her in a few hours.sorry for this delay.And I like the idea with the roomates. this will be great!

kathrin
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!