Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Cats of the Clans

Cats of the Clans

a part of “Cats of the Clans”, a fictional universe by BooThePatchedBear.

It's a role play based off the warriors cats books

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cats of the Clans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cats of the Clans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cats of the Clans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cats of the Clans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Oh yay, a warrior cats roleplay! I've been a huge fan of the series for about six years now.

I'm interested in the Deputy position for Windclan. I was wondering if I could reserve the role?

My favorite time of the year is just Greenleaf in general. It's always warm, my birthday is in August, and something about thunderstorms fascinates me. On the other hand, my heat is broken yet again so it's only 60°F in my house... So cold...
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi!

Can I reserve the medicine cat for ThunderClan?

My favorite time of year is Autumn.

I was also wondering, can I be, like, scandalous and develop a relationship even though I'm a medicine cat like Leafpool did?

BBSweetie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Starlight77 wrote:Oh yay, a warrior cats roleplay! I've been a huge fan of the series for about six years now.

I'm interested in the Deputy position for Windclan. I was wondering if I could reserve the role?

My favorite time of the year is just Greenleaf in general. It's always warm, my birthday is in August, and something about thunderstorms fascinates me. On the other hand, my heat is broken yet again so it's only 60°F in my house... So cold...

Yep, reserved :D

BBSweetie wrote:Hi!

Can I reserve the medicine cat for ThunderClan?

My favorite time of year is Autumn.

I was also wondering, can I be, like, scandalous and develop a relationship even though I'm a medicine cat like Leafpool did?

Reserved :D
And that depends, if you wanna do it go ahead ;3 just need to find a mate first~
ImageImage

Spottedclaw59
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Greetings, I haven't read the Warrior cat books (I do plan to read them) but I have read the Seeker series... And, of course, I'd like to join the RP, but I was wondering if I could submit a cat that's not a part of any of the clans... A rogue or loner? While also submitting another cat for the Shadow Clan, preferable an apprentice.

My favorite time of the year is just when spring ends and summer starts.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 pm

BlueWind_22 wrote:Greetings, I haven't read the Warrior cat books (I do plan to read them) but I have read the Seeker series... And, of course, I'd like to join the RP, but I was wondering if I could submit a cat that's not a part of any of the clans... A rogue or loner? While also submitting another cat for the Shadow Clan, preferable an apprentice.

My favorite time of the year is just when spring ends and summer starts.

It's fine if you haven't read Warriors :3

And we want to sort of fill the positions before having things like appretice and queens. WOuld you mind taking a role listed on teh home screen? After we get those filled, we can start doubling up.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:11 am

Hello! ^^ The Warriors series was what really got me in to reading, so when I saw this lil' RP, it sounded fun!

If it's okay with my character being part of the prophecy, may I reserve the Riverclan deputy? I don't mind the whole possibility of death thing.
But if not, then I'll gladly take the Riverclan medicine cat.

And Winter is the best ^^

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 am

Lol, same :3 (I adore Firestar)

And sure, its reserved! (Though Boo will have to comeback and edit teh intro page since I can't.)

Spottedclaw59
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 pm

OPEN ROLES

Thunder Clan

Leader
Deputy

Shadow Clan

Deputy
Medicine Cat

River Clan

Medicine Cat

Wind Clan

Leader

Blood Clan

Leader
Second In Command
Healer

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi! I'm almost done with my character but I was wondering if I could change my clan to River Clan? So I would be the medicine cat for River Clan instead of Thunder Clan?

BBSweetie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Hello. May I reserve the medicine cat for the shadow clan?
ImageImageImageImage

KingJuggalo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Well, if we need characters then I'll snag the the healer for Bloodclan and make 'him a male.
He'll probably be done sometime today

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Hmmm... I've been in deep thought... And I choose to request a reservation for a the Thunder clan deputy (Tomcat) and the Shadow clan deputy (Female)...

BlueWind_22
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:06 pm

BBSweetie wrote:Hi! I'm almost done with my character but I was wondering if I could change my clan to River Clan? So I would be the medicine cat for River Clan instead of Thunder Clan?

That won't be a problem ^.^

ISpeakTheTruth wrote:Well, if we need characters then I'll snag the the healer for Bloodclan and make 'him a male.
He'll probably be done sometime today

Sure, Thanks for doubling up!
BlueWind_22 wrote:Hmmm... I've been in deep thought... And I choose to request a reservation for a the Thunder clan deputy (Tomcat) and the Shadow clan deputy (Female)...

Thank you for understanding ^.^ And its reserved.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:15 pm

KingJuggalo wrote:Hello. May I reserve the medicine cat for the shadow clan?

Of course ^.^ Though you may need to reread the rules for a moment sine you are missing something in your request. ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Ahh, yes. I wasn't sure if that was for the reservation or the profile. But, yes, my favorite time of year would have to be Autumn - or LeaftFall, to use the lingo - because Halloween falls in the season of Autumn. And I sure do like me Halloween.

KingJuggalo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:25 am

KingJuggalo wrote:Ahh, yes. I wasn't sure if that was for the reservation or the profile. But, yes, my favorite time of year would have to be Autumn - or LeaftFall, to use the lingo - because Halloween falls in the season of Autumn. And I sure do like me Halloween.

It's reserved :3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skata on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 pm

May I reserve the Thunder clan leader position?
Newleaf is my favorite time of year. :)
Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will we realize that money cannot be eaten.

Skata
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Skata wrote:May I reserve the Thunder clan leader position?
Newleaf is my favorite time of year. :)

Reserved! If another character catches your eye, you may have up to two characters :)

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skata on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Great, i will take a look around.

I was wondering how you were planning for us to control other members of our clans? Like for going out on patrols or taking take of the kits and elders. :)

Skata
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!