Chaos Ensues IC

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Chaos Ensues IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 pm

I don't think they would kick you out, but definitely a demotion to a commoner or something. Maybe a speech depending on if TFairy or myself feltlike writing it lol.

Your choice though. I hope this still starts part two. I was looking foward to it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 am

I don't know if this is still going to be re-made, but my exams end on the 18th of June. I won't be on that weekend though, I'll be away.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFairy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am

It is still going to be re-made, but St.Jimmy has been having internet problems and isn't able to get on right now. So we're just waiting for her to get it all fixed and such.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:34 pm

And here I thought this was dead. I was very upset by the way. Glad too see it's still gonna be remade. Tell St.Jimmy Gl with the internet problems

Magix
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:12 am

Hey, this is TFairy's sister. She's gone away for a week on a camp, and won't be on until at least the 8th July.
She does however want to know about the plans for the new rp, if anybody's got any ideas.

TFairy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Tfairys actually sunning herself in california at the mo. Shes got a good tan. x]
I think that if Gabriel returns he could be working with either Zet or Audra to create a rebellion in the mage kingdom, to weaken them even further. He really doesnt like adam, and he could use that as one of the reasons why magix and kianne are no longer good rulers.

Démon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Damn everyone hates the mages lol

Magix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 am

Ironically its because of the demons that Gabriel changes sides. Adam stole Elle and it cost him his job and reputation. Youd be pretty pissed off if the royal family picked the son of their enemy over you. x]

Démon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

I think the Mages are more pissed that the Son of the Royal Family went all Evil douchebag and is trying to kill everything.

I can see your point though

Magix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:03 pm

I think everyone at this stage just hates the Mage Royalty. Three cheers for a more than likely rebellion!

TFairy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Better watch those Elves. Gotta beware the quiet ones and they are just crazy enough to attack. lol

Magix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:16 pm

At least the demons never had anyone else to deal with during a revolt. magix and kianne are going to be in some deep shit, aren't they? x]

Démon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah pretty much. I can't wait for this to restart.

Magix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:04 am

I was looking forward to this. Lol

Démon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Me too. Always still game if everyone wants to get back together and do it. :)

Magix
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!