Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

F I V E: chapter one.

F I V E: chapter one.

a part of “F I V E: chapter one.”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

They stood together, swords in hand. The devil stood across the land. It was a few moments of silence until laughter was heard. For they were the devil, their eyes were blurred. They long disowned innocence, they were far from chivalrous.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “F I V E: chapter one.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: F I V E: chapter one.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 am

Aha, I kind of feel bad for Yottsu ' half of the people in this house despise me'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: F I V E: chapter one.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:20 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you guys all know that I will be taking over the character greed. He will be a tad different, but I'm planning to keep the personality the same. (lighthearted, humorous) He along with Yottsu will be the spirit boosters. I am currently working on him right now. He should be up by tomorrow (a bit more behind then I was expecting, I got really sick and still had to do homework), and then everyone can take off Hasura and add Watashi to their relationship sheets.

Hopefully I can get in the post and relationship sheet tomorrow as well. Since this time I have no homework and I am bedridden. Let me know if anyone has questions! ^^
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!