Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Character Bio: SinfulSoul (Amadeus Draken)

a topic in Vffekt's Challenge, a part of the RPG forum.

A challenge to all Roleplayers that wish to see their limits and grow from there.

Character Bio: SinfulSoul (Amadeus Draken)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Given Name: Amaedus Draken

Alias(es): Sinful_Soul, SinfulSoul, Spartacus.

Apparent Age: 21

Species: Draken

Level: Class V Draken - Survivor of the great cataclysm in hell.

Origin: Rome, Italy.

Group/Belonging to: He devotes himself to Aries.

Marital Status: Technically not married.

Side/Alignment: He aligns himself accordingly with Aries.

Relationships: Currently eternally devoted to Aries Lunae.

---------------------Physical Statistics

Height: 187.96 cm / 6.17 ft
Weight: 92.988 kg / 205 lbs

Waistline: 80.01 cm / 31.5 in

Body Type: O+

---------------------Appearance.

Hair
Length: 38.1 cm / 15 in
Style: His hair falls back past his shoulders swaying across his back. The long locks are held loosely in place.
Texture: Very fine and silk-like.
Color: Mostly black with streaks of crimson red.

Eyes
Shape: Narrow ovals, slightly curved to appear slit-like.
Size: 3.81 cm / 1.5 in
Color: Most of the time reddish-black, more so to the black side. His eyes usually change with emotion.
Eyelashes: Slightly longer than usual. Some are red.

Skin
Shade: Pale white.
Scars: Numerous all across his body, coming in all shapes and sizes. Dominantly slash marks from various deep gashes he has endured from his life of combat. His left arm is especially noted for its alarming number of scars all across the bicep, fore arm, shoulder, and one that cuts all the way across the from the back of his left shoulder down to the upper back of the left hand. His face, however, is devoid of any scarred tissue.
Tattoos: None.

Clothing

Top: Black tank top tucked in, tight around his body allowing his well carved muscles to press through.
Over-top: He wears a smooth silk black cloak, able to cover his entire body and conceal his weaponry to little more than vague outlines. It also has an attached hood.

Bottoms: Black jeans.

Shoes: Black army-style boots.

Weaponry:

A curved blade with black leather sheath.
- Material: High endurance Titanium alloy melted and smoothed, then flattened, folded, and curved, then repeated several times to ensure it's high density - similar to the construction of true katanas. Extra grip is placed on the handle.
- Weight: 3.6288 kg
- Length: .97536 Meters.
-Special feature: Three prong-like protrusions at the tip of the blade.

Mark VII Desert Eagle Pistol .50 A.E.:
- Length, with 6-inch (152 mm) barrel: 10.5 inches (267 mm)
- Height: 5.9 inches (149 mm)
- Width: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Trigger reach: 2.75 inches (70 mm)
- Sight radius (with 6-inch barrel): 8.3 inches (210 mm)
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Bore diameter: .495" (12.6 mm)
- Scope: Leupold 2.5 x 8 EER, black multicoat
- Holster: Hip holster, 10" barrel, right-hand (Mark I, VII, XIX)

Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistol .357 MAGNUM.:
- Length, with 6-inch (152 mm) barrel: 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Height: 6.25 inches (15.9 cm)
- Width: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Trigger Reach: 2.75 inches (70 mm)
- Sight Radius: 8.5 inches (215 mm)
- Magazine Capacity: 9 rounds
- Bore Diamater: .357" (9.1 mm)
- Scope: Leupold 2.5 x 8 EER, black multicoat
- Holster: Hip holster, 6" barrel, left-hand (Mark XIX only)
- Location: Holstered over left hip, under primary blade (See above for blade). (This is my secondary weapon in gun combat)

.444 Marlin (A Lone Eagle, single shot. (My dueling gun and my single long range precision shot)).
- Length: 15-1/8 inches
- Height: 5-1/2 inches
- Width: 1-3/4 inches
- Trigger Reach: 2.65 inches
- Barrel Construction: Mil spec Chrome MolyVanadium hardened to 26-32 Rockwell C. Breech & other components of heat-treated Gun Quality 4140 steel.
- Location: Holstered on the inside of his left side in a third holster, just under his left arm pit.

---------------------Abilities

The standard abilities of a class V Draken as taught to him by Aries. There is no documented information regarding the abilities of a class V Draken, as all historical texts regarding their power was lost in the great cataclysm which cut the Draken population down to a mere few. Three primary magics: Black, Blood, and Fire magic. Limited control over ice from lack of training. His soul was infused with that of a raging demon as punishment from Satan himself. He is able to keep the demon locked away in his mind using his Draken powers and additional locks provided by Aries, however during times of great emotional or physical stress, these restraints become weakened and may break. Since the demon is constantly enraged, when the restraints are broken it consumes his mind and body inducing a physical transformation into the Demon’s true self. The demon is a carnivorous beast with amplified strength, agility, and endowed with demonic energy. His insatiable hunger for blood and flesh drives his will to kill. The only documented sighting of these demons were found in the ruined Metro City. According to news broadcasts and the few surviving witnesses, Sinful and his demonic older brother named Chrost had gone out of control leading to a massacre never before seen. Over the course of a month, reports indicate the city was held hostage until Sinful turned on Chrost, and with the help of Aries, defeated him in a grand battle that displayed the kinds of control they had over demonic energy. The unfortunate result is what is seen today; the ruins of Metro City show the maximum extent of power a demonic being can possess. Though most officials deny these events ever happened since most video footage was destroyed in the battle, the few surviving eyewitnesses have written accounts of what they saw on the last day Metro City was still standing.

---------------------Mental Statistics

Concept: Silent killer.

Demeanor: A very aloof trouble-minded person who prefers the sanctuary of solitude over the company of other people. However, he is forever committed to Aries with an obvious passion. He continues to live merely on the thought that someday she may be resurrected.
Likes: He has a passion for killing just because the blood amuses him along with their suffering. His mind has become very unstable through the events he has endured and has convinced himself that others around him should suffer like he does. The thrill of a fight also gives him an adrenaline high. Between his killing sprees, he likes to take the time to enjoy nature in which his more calm side emerges.
Dislikes: He absolutely hates humans, and is prejudice against other species considering all species other than Drakens inferior - This belief giving him a hint of arrogance. He considers humans the scum at the bottom of the trash. He's not very fond of cigarettes, however has grown used to them with Aries. Most of all, he absolutely hates losing.

Personality: Amaedus has a very chaotic mind hidden behind his external, elegant, Draken, appearance. Within the depths of his mind is a chaotic demon who rages for freedom, held only in check by his Draken powers with aid from Aries' control. He feels an undying loyalty to Aries, the only significant person he feels he could not live without during his existence. It's because of his dislike of other species of beings that he chooses to remain reserved, except when interested with the prospect of combat. Over the years, interaction with other humans has softened his prejudice and reminded him of his past when he was once human. He still looks upon humans with disgust, like it was some cruel joke for them to exist, but the compassion and friendship he has experienced with people like Faith, Mia, and Andrew has revealed a new perspective on them.

---------------------Historical Synopsis
The historical synopsis is much too long to post here for a complex and extensively used character like this, and so I must refer back to the original location in which this profile is posted. Please view the profile in its entirety here: http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1429
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Wow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:25 pm

You people are quickly redifining a "profile" as far as I'm concerned. Well-written, well spoken, everything's just right. A little more detail than necessary, but I'm not one to complain about "too much" vividity. Thank you for your post, and if you could reply with your preferred method of RP, we can begin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:39 pm

I am willing to accept any form of RP, real time or forum-based. This challenge was designed to push my abilities as a role player, and since I feel I am well versed in all major forms I want to be pushed in all ways.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:32 pm

Due to the number of participants, and the system I have set up that keeps each one in their own individual part of it, and also due to my work and other responsibilities, I find it would be best if we had Forum-based RP's until some of the current participants die, and free up more of my time. When you're ready to make a post describing a situation your character is in, start a thread titled, "Challenge: Character Name", if you will.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:42 am

Actually, considering that two more participants just died, I think it would be preferable to do either Forum or IRC, to your choosing. I wish you good luck in this, and I hope that you can handle what I have to dish to your character and to yourself. I have to warn you that thought I am new to this are of Roleplay, I am still an expert, and still in control of my story. In the challenge, I will use elements of your own character's background against you or to your advantage, depending. If you prefer it, we can exclude what happens from your character's main story, as he and his weaponry will be changed over the course of this Challenge.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:48 pm

We will do it in IRC then since I have to be there most of the time anyway for other role plays. Just let me know when you're available. I am running the professional gaming practice on Friday from 4 PM EST till whenever we decide to stop, so it'll definitely have to be after that or late tonight ( A minimum of 8 hours from this post time).

Since my character is currently tied in other events, the events would have to be separated from the existing storyline he is in. Do I still need to make a thread?

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:38 pm

No, no need for a thread if we're going to operate on IRC.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:34 am

So I recommend we use the chat provided by the site. Just tell me whenever you're available and I'll try to accommodate.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 pm

So... Any luck with time to do this? If not I don't mind going forum based.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:33 pm

The forum-based would be much easier, as my time to sit still has seriously diminished. I'll be able to respond regularly, and we can write much more freely here.

Just start a new thread, "Challenge: Character Name"

Vffekt
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:36 pm

(( As it turns out, Aries is a very prominently male name. Athena is it's equivilant. ))

Vffekt
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:36 pm

OOC: Don't worry, Aries is female. I didn't choose her name, it was the person who played her. I've seen males named Lauren and Brittney, so I guess this is the same concept of some twisted joke played by the parents. I wouldn't put it past Aries Lunae's mother. I've seen a lot of homosexual relationships roleplayed tastefully well for both sexes, but this isn't one of them.

Oh by the way, the original intended name was Aires, but was changed to Aries later on. I don't remember why because this happened so long ago, I'll ask her why if I see her again.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:23 pm

[ooc]Well, for the sake of the Challenge, I don't mind Aires or Aries, but Aries is the Roman male God of War, and it'd be hella confusing for people like me that are well into Greek and Roman mythologies.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.