Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Connections Saga

Character Information (Reading Required)

a part of “Elemental Connections Saga”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

16 College students find out they're not human, are soul mates to on another, and must save two worlds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Connections Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Information (Reading Required)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Here's all the information you need to know about the characters. Read the Information about the chars you want to pick and apply them to their skeleton as needed.

Species and Elements: (Note: It should be noted that those who have animal forms do have human forms as well like the dragon and unicorn.)
1. Fire Element- Dragon- Either dragon can be European or Chinese in origin, although I do prefer European since the Chinese one is more associated with water than fire. Also try to keep their body colors close to reds, oranges, and yellows. No cool colors. Here are the specifics for what I want for the two Dragon chars.
a. Male- Current student who’s a senior about to get his Bachelor’s. (I’ll let you decide everything else, must this must be in his profile.)
b. Female- New Student, recent Junior who’s transferring from another college or university.

2. Water Element- Waterfolk- This is a species I created. Waterfolk look like humans only their skin is blue, they have fins on their legs and arms, gills on their back, and ears are fins too. Their legs can turn into a tail. They can regulate their temperature too. This is due to the changing temperatures of the sea. So they can heat their bodies up in cold places or vice versa in warm temperature, however they do have a limit. They also have hair too and their skin isn’t scaly. So yes for your image you can use a mermaid picture.
a. Male- New Student- He’s a new Grad student starting his first semester.
b. Female- Current Student- She’s an Upperclassman (either Junior or Senior).

3. Earth Element- Elf- Magic abilities here can range from flowers to trees to rock. This also includes crystals. Also in this RPG, elves are taller than humans, not shorter.
a. Male- Current Student- Undergrad student (preferably Sophomore, but any classification is okay).
b. Female- New Student- Freshman entering her first semester of college. This char must be 18 years old.

4. Air Element- Faerie- Faeries can change sizes from human size to sprite size. They also have either golden or silver tint to their skin.
a. Male- New Student- Undergrad International student (preferably from Europe) studying abroad for one year. Must be sophomore or Junior.
b. Female- Current student- freshman or sophomore student.

5. Lightning Element- Thunderbird- This creature comes from Native American culture and is a prominent totem in the Pacific Northwest. In fact, I want the chars of this species to be of Native American decent.
a. Male- New Student- Transfer student who just became a junior. (Taken)
b. Female- Current Student- just became a junior.

6. Metal Element- Griffin- Magic abilities can relate to any type of metal, including precious metals, i.e. gold and silver.
a. Male Student- Current Student- New grad student (He took all his undergrad work at the same university).
b. Female- New Student- International student, who’s also a new grad student too. Plans on staying here for entire grad school.

7. Dark Element- Vampire- In this RPG, vampires doesn’t kill their victims by drinking their blood and while they are night creatures, they can walk out in the sun. Garlic has no effect either.
a. Male- New Student- Transferred and is from out of state. Must be sophomore at least.
b. Female- Current Student- Freshman, 2nd semester of college.

8. Light Element- Unicorn- A unicorn is NOT a horse with a horn. Its body is smaller and more deer-like. Hooves are cloven and they can produce wings. In fact, the wings are signs of hierarchy and the max a unicorn can have is 8 wings. 3 pairs are on the back and 1 pair is located on their hind legs. For the unicorn pair here, both are white (except for eye color) and eventually will have all 8 wings.
a. Male- Current Student- Senior
b. Female- New Student- Transfer student, is a junior. (Taken)

Skeletons-

Chosen Skelly-
[img](Human%20image)[/img]- Anime preferred, but not required
[img](Species%20image)[/img]- I’ll allow any type here
1. Earth Name- Current name
2. Original Name- This is their True name from their first life.
3. Gender- Male or Female
4. Species- Dragon, Griffin, Elf, etc.
5. Age- Basic human years please (18- 28 years) (Also, the males should be older than their female soul mates. Keep in mind of their class rank listed next.)
6. Class Rank- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Grad student
7. Personality- please give me a good description here. It doesn’t have to be big, but decent. No Gary Stu’s or Mary Sue’s.
8. Symbol Position- Where on the body is it. (First soul mate char up decides where the position goes. 2nd Soul Mate’s player can change it to that spot if need be. Also, not even the soul mate can see it right away. This will happen around the time when they are able to use magic. It’s invisible to others.)
9. Magic Abilities- (Keep in mind that they won’t have these abilities until after midway through the 1st plotline after an ‘incident’. Make sure your magic abilities have something to do with your element and species.)
10. Psychic Abilities- (They have at least one at the beginning of the RPG. The following are accepted, if you have another one, run it by me, Zodia195, first and I’ll let you know if it’s acceptable: Empathy, Clairvoyance, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Automatic Writing, Medium or Channeling, Precognition [this is different from Clairvoyance because that has to do with ‘seeing’, this has to do with ‘knowing’]. Also all characters will gain the ability to dream of their soul mate even before meeting the person. Also, they don’t have to know they have the abilities at first, even though they have them.)
11. History- For now just describe current history. Will add past history later. No char will have any past life memory until he or she meets his or her soul mate. Also, here include if they’re a current or new student and the other little notes from the species and elements section. Again can you please be descriptive.

Edit as of 12/10/12
Extra Character Skelly (Extra chars can range from the Guides sent to help the 16, or regular college students, however they must be connected to the 16 somehow. I am using this skelly for future villains)
(Place Image[s] here)
1. Name- (real name)
2. Alias- (if applicable)
3. Gender-
4. Species-
5. Age-
6. Connection- (Here you'll list if your with or against the chosen 16 and how your connection to one or all 16)
7. Planet Home- (For now either list Earth or Remura)
8. Personality-
Abilities- (Wether magic or psychic, and if applicable)
10. History-

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.
Last edited by Zodia195 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Character Information (Reading Required)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I'd like to reserve a female faerie please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Okay that's fine with me. I'll accept one char for now, but don't forget to read the Rules on the intro.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 pm

I do think that having fun is the most important rule, that is why I would love to take on the female water folk, as this made up species intrigues me. I am very committed, and have been looking for a RP that doesn't die after 20 posts. I will have the char up soon. If I don't have it up within two days, would you mind PMing me, as I have sometimes lost the link to role-plays and feel horrible that I can never find them again. Thanks!

Edit: I will also take up any male spot next taken, but I will wait until others fill in/reserve. I don't want to take something somebody wants. I'll just take whatever is left, if any.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Okay that is fine with me Haas. Reminder: I won't start the RPG until I have 1 co-gm.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Embracing_Anime on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 am

I'd like to reserve the female elf and male vampire please. I'm definitely willing to be committed and post literately. I've actually been searching for a long RP. XD
Last edited by Embracing_Anime on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You sing a song only I can hear.

Embracing_Anime
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylie Renae on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 am

I'd like to reserve the female dragon please! I am definitely willing to be committed, as well as include very literate posts. It may take me a moment to get the character in, but since there's no chance of sleep tonight, it shouldn't be too long.

Rylie Renae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey guys, just letting you know, I want ya'll to check out the regular OOC forum for any updates. I was only using this thread for Char information.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Interesting... May I please reserve the male Griffin? I haven't been on this site for quite a while and I am willing to be committed as well. I'm doing this whole "one RP at a time" thing so I am more focused. I had a bad habit of jumping into too many RPs at once and I hope to change that starting with this one. This RP looks like it could need some help with more characters. :)
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 pm

@Jayu I'm doing that, too! I started doing that a couple weeks ago and it really worked out for me. I posted daily but others didn't so the RP died. :( We also need more males and other characters as well.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm

I already have everything but I just need to type it all down. I'll probably have him up by tomorrow. Is there a particular origin you would suggest for us Griffins? I'm trying to think of names.

@Vice That's a bummer. :/ I'm glad this RP is something that won't die too quickly. However most RPs that I've been in that didn't last too long either had too many characters so people were waiting for others, or people were posting to fast so some people were lost and decided to give up. But thanks for the rules and warnings, I have a feeling the GM will keep people on track so this RP will survive. :)

Jayu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:37 pm

This is why I wanted ppl to take on two chars, less players for me to monitor. And Jayu, I am not going to be too picky with griffins, but the few I've seen in role-plays, their chars are pretty honorable for the most part. As far as names go, well, my suggestion would be to pick out a name that is more Eastern European because griffins are predominant in both European and Middle Eastern cultures. If you want to reserve another male, that's fine with me too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Okay but I'll wait just in case more come. I can't submit my character yet because I have tons of homework today. =3= I'll try to have him up by tonight.

Jayu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylie Renae on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 pm

I would be willing to also take on the role of the Male Faerie, if that is okay. It shouldn't be too long before I have a character sheet up.

Rylie Renae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm

I'll take up the role of male dragon unless that role is already taken.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 pm

I usually don't like having more than one characters anymore but I'd like to reserve the female Thunderbird please. :)

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 pm

That's fine with me, for both reservations.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:45 pm

I would like to reserve the Female Dragon! I will have the skelly up tonight!
Gir â™Ĩ

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!