Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

To Death Do Us Part

Character Journals

a part of “To Death Do Us Part”, a fictional universe by CommonSoul.

{Lots of open roles!} When it's too good to be true, it is usually a lie. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Death Do Us Part”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Journals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:40 pm

This is where you can put the opinions of your characters and write journals about them. This can remain completely confidential or you can have another character discover your journal within the roleplay. :D Not all characters are required to do it but if a majority of the characters do participate in journalism then please note that it may be recommended. ^^
Journals can be as creative as you'd like them to be so feel free to add your own font, color, pictures, etc,.

Code: Select all
[color=][font=#]Dear Journal,
{Enter Contents}[/font][/color]
[img ][/ img]
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CommonSoul
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Journals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Dear Journal,
It is only one night until we leave for the free territory. This will be the last time I will be able to have safe access to my inhalants for quite awhile, so I am having most of them sent there by a separate road. I will need them if I am to concentrate on what must be done. I have to take this chance, but it will be tricky.If anyone suspects me I will be finished. Even my brother is starting to wonder why I am not open to him. He thinks we should be close as brothers...well, I leave that for another night. I need to focus on this mission my father has us doing, it might be what I have been waiting for. There are too many factors to know for sure, but I will not fail. If I do, my father's lust will consume me!

Gail Renont
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leocedus
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Character Journals {Amadeus' Journals}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clocesque on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 pm

{Journal #6, 1st Entry}

Dear Journal,

You must be my 6th one, right? Well, don't blame me for having a lot to talk about! Anyways, I better make this first entry good. In the sense that uh.... It should be shorter than what I usually write! Ehehe.... Anyways, it has come to my attention that Soul Kingdom will soon hatch the plan. After that, both kingdoms would then tumble into all sorts of mishaps....

I--I just don't get it! Why is it extremely important for father to make his wishes come true, and at the price of suffering cries and blood? Why could have we stayed with the Unity Pact? To think they would need us to murder even our own wives I have yet to meet... Aren't we suppose to uphold the remaining bonds we have left between each other? These unanswered question...

Don't get me wrong, I know I am a brave man, but I have this queazy feeling deep within me.

I'm kind of scared.

Ah, it's midnight already? Alright, might as well end our first page, Diary. I will pray tonight that hopefully, things will come together better!

Love, Amadeus
Last edited by Clocesque on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The world gets brighter if you would smile, you know?"
(owo Credits to Mitsu Yomogi for her picture I used as a profile picture~! owo)

Clocesque
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Dear Journal,
For a moment, with the time I have spent with Henry, I can completely forget about the entire wedding. This last night, I believe, had truly proven the strong love we had together- what we still have. I promised not only to him but myself that I shall never acknowledge the man I am legally wedding as my husband or any man for that matter. He is merely a tool that must be manipulated in order to oblige my ignorant father’s order and nothing more. If he must die to obtain such a ridiculous goal my father wants, then so be it. I must obey him as he is not only my father but unfortunately my king.

And while I do harbor such malicious feelings towards his decisions, I cannot seem to completely hate the man himself as he is only jaded by vengeance and hatred. The man honestly loved my mother and while I often detest agreeing to such an accusation, I must say he loved her more than I or my younger sister ever had or will. I try to put myself into his shoes and think about what I may feel if my sister or Henry was murdered and I know I’d be furious. I, too, would probably be drunk with revenge. Yet destroying another’s happiness just seems completely unfair.

Speaking of such matters, I am curious on how my younger sister may act. While she is of appropriate marriageable age, I do worry for my darling sister as I fear that she may be hurt. With only the knowledge that the Soul Kingdom’s sons may or may not want our heads, the situation is truly unpredictable. Another subject that is a bit touchy is the fact that we must execute an espionage mission on the Soul Kingdom while not only preventing our deaths but also looking into the supposed third party which have been accused of murdering my dearest mother.

I knew she would never agree with such tasks that father was burdening us with as she was a kind yet strong woman who detested the war as much as I did- perhaps that is where I get such disgust for this foolery. It honestly shocked me when I found out she had passed. I was unsure on how to react as she had visited me and Henry to aid in our wedding merely a week before her death. Whoever killed such an angelic woman must truly be heartless. Ah, I am rambling now. I mustn’t do such things as even writing about her makes me quite depressed and I no longer have Henry to bring such warm feelings.
~

Amelia Marie.

CommonSoul
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clarent on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:24 pm

Dear Journal,

It is but a day from our departure from the Capitol to the Freed Territories and the only feeling I have is one as if I am waiting for this coming storm to overtake this quiet. It is not as if I'm poorly prepared as I have done everything in my power to prepare myself for the coming hunt, yet I still feel this grotesque mix of fervor and unease. I suppose my fervor will overtake the unease eventually, but for now it remains a ever nagging phantom at the back of my mind. I suppose if Father were here he would chide me none to less, but he too is only a memory as he was years ago sent to his death by this cursed King and his wretched family.

I however have met each of the princes along with my fellow "guardian" and to each I hold my own opinion over. However one of these beings is all to familiar from some time ago as that boy who I bumped into long ago while wandering these very castle halls. It is funny how this one hunt has a way of bringing all the memories I have tucked away to the surface to be revealed bare in the light. But tonight I will reminisce on such things no longer as has come at long last time for me to rest, as tomorrow I shall hunt the greatest game I have hunted in a long time... and I will finally once again feel alive....

For Glory and Honor in your name Dear Father,

Leona
Last edited by Clarent on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clarent
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Dear Journal,

We have only a day away before we leave for the Free Territory. I must admit my nervousness of heading out into unfamiliar territory. Who knows what type of vagabonds and trouble we could come up against. Speaking of vagabonds..the Princes could be troublesome..or at least my darling charge could be troublesome. Over these past few days I have nothing but rants from the princess of this unfair mission. Now hopefully she doesn't try anything rash and run off in protest of this whole affair. Her headstrong attitude will be the death of me..although I doubt I would be able to suffer anyone as well as I do her. My father keeps sending me little notes of advice..it is sweet of him to care.

My darlings seem to be picking up my anxiety as time goes by as it isn't uncommon to wake-up to lovely pile of shiny trinkets or the occasional rotting mouse. The second resulted in screaming much to their amusement or confusion on some of the younger ones. Speaking of younger ones, it seems some of the fledglings are starting to attempt to fly..or at least the ones getting stir crazy in those portable cages I had made..I would hate for them to fall behind during the journey. Evidently they didn't care too much for the cages given the amount of squawking I was given..until Charon explained the situation in simple terms. Unfortunately those fledglings took out their frustrations by somehow raiding my wardrobe and playing keep away with my unmentionables. I thought I would burst into flames at my embarrassment..a guard even winked at me. Still these antics keep my mind off things. Hopefully all goes well when we finally start our mission..

End Entry-Morgana Fethen

P.S Acquire better keys for wardrobe..found one of the fledglings who somehow got shut in there.

SilverInk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:47 am

Dear Journal,

Time really seems to be going fast. I can just grasp the memory of beginning practice my archery. There are some things coming up I am scared about. Through my life I've learned how to be confident and strong, never to leave a vulnerable spot open after it happened. Life is something I crave to understand. but it seems as if I wont even get a hint on how it works. People cant learn to trust once the former trust has been broken. this doesn't seem to be my fault so therefore why should I be included in this? I don't wish to fall a victim to this way emerging to happen between the two kingdoms. Somehow we should find a way for us to bring the two kingdoms back together.

Sadly, that wont be happening anytime soon. We have been sent on a mission and that alone being said means that my idea wont be happening at any moment. My goal is not to hurt. But will I be the one who ends up hurt in the end of this? Its a possibility and I wont know until time tells. There is something hidden in my head I refuse to speak. Marriage. That word alone makes me happy. I would think of falling in love with the right person and spending our lives together. But this...This is something I am being forced into. The red string of fate is not leading to this. Love isn't apart of this marriage. This marriage is a mission. A mission that requires me to marry someone who I know nothing about, someone who doesn't love me for myself. What type of marriage will this be? I don't want to be apart of this at all. Due to this being a mission I will follow through, but my heart will refuse to participate in this.
There is no backing out. This is the day before this all begins to happen. the day we finally begin and the journey starts. I can only have hope that the mission will become a success. I'm glad you listened to me.

Love, Leanna

P.S. I hope the youngest prince is cute!
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!