Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wanted: The Songstress and the Pirates

Character Opinions

a part of “Wanted: The Songstress and the Pirates”, a fictional universe by Ever.

In the Mediterranean during the end of the 17th century, it was common for pirates to sail the waters and initiate havoc onto port towns as well as pillage them. So what happens when a songstress boards a notorious pirate ship in search of her love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wanted: The Songstress and the Pirates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Making all of your lives easier here XDDD:

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Name: August de Sores
Opinion: "Hmph. Your typical pirate: an insensitive, sly, skirt-chaser! I can't even look at his eyes for godsakes! They scare the hell out of me.."

Name: James Uther
Opinion: "I-is it healthy to have muscles that big?! By god... and do you really need that many weapons!? Who's going to attack you anyways?! You're bloody huge!"

Name: Adair Skye
Opinion: "He seems to be the nicest one on this damned ship.. I can't help but wonder what happened to his eye but I'm too afraid to even speak to him! Do you see how many blades he has?!"

Name: Captain Skulls
Opinion: "I have no words to describe my detest and hatred for this man! I just wish he'd perish already.. but I can't wish that on him.. I need to find out some answers. But whenever I try to confront him, my words just shrivel up on my tongue! God.. those eyes -shudder- I-I'll be getting back to w-work now.."

Name: Maxwell Wynd
Opinion: How uncouth! A noble that has turned pirate!? Perhaps he knows... no no, its impossible.[/font

[font=Lucinda Console]Name: Coristo Manter Liema

Opinion: Aww... I like your pet~
Last edited by Ever on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 pm

James Uther
Captain Skulls: "Could be less of an asshole, but he knows how to run a ship well enough. Though, I think I can do a better job..."

August De Sores: "Should stop playing mind games with people, he's bound to get hurt if he keeps it up..."

Adair Skye: "The nicest one on the ship, but that's not a good thing. He really needs to get his act together before something serious happens."

Circe Ameria: "The hell is his deal? Wearing so much... Does he know how hot it is out here? And what's up with his voice... Its like he muffles it on purpose!"
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby augie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 am

Putting my character opinions here, because whenever I tried to add the new characters to the character sheet it said "error"....

Captain Skulls: "A man full of secrets. I don't trust him. He's the best at what he does though and I respect him for that."

James Uther: "A complete moron. But a useful one that is."

Adair Skye: "The moment the captain decides he's no longer of any use, I will personally throw him off this ship."

Circe Ameira: "There's something really off about this boy. He shouldn't be here."

Maxwell Wynd: "A damn noble! He's clever though, I'll give him that."

Coristo Manter Liema: "Couldn't care less as long as he keeps that revolting creature away from me."
I'm a full-time internet homo.

augie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Dark personality.

Captain Skulls- "This guy knows how to have a good time. Follow him off the plank I would if need be. Though, I rather kill the buggers who try to make us do so.'

James Uther- "What can I say? Man can sure brawl. Hehehe. I love fighting beside him because you can always expect red rain."

Maxwell Wynd- "He's just like me. Always knows where he's going which is good because I like to get to destinations quick."

Adair Skye- "He sure likes his swords. I wonder if any of his blades would like to cross mine."

August De Sores- "He sure is a fowl one, but, then again, aren't we all?"

Arto Briggins- "I think it's safe to say that he's way to feminine. His voice kinda doesn't do this ship justice. I guess we're getting soft."

Normal Personality

Captain Skulls- "He saved my life so I will repay the favor in work."

James Uther- "I don't know why but knowing he's on my side makes me feel safe."

Maxwell Wynd- "He's another half demon just like me. If I had to say so I can relate to him the most on this ship."

Adair Skye- "He's a real cool person. It's fun to be around him."

August De Sores- "This man always brings out the demon in me when he's around. I guess that can be good or bad, depending on how you look on it that is."

Arto Briggins- "I don't feel comfortable around him. I'm not gay. I love women. Though, there's just something about him that attracts me. Don't tell the rest of the crew I said that."
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!