Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Platoโ€™s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

The City of Light

Character Opinions

a part of “The City of Light”, a fictional universe by cl.love.

[ Completed / cl.love & chrian. ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The City of Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:29 am

Keep in mind that the city and campus are both enormous, so it isn't guaranteed that our characters have met before, though it would be cool if they have at least a slight opinion (it could even be that they thought another character was pretty when they passed in the hall or something).

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Full Name Here%20%20%20%20&size=40&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]Character Gif Here[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=times new roman][color=black][size=85]โ˜…[/size] [size=90]Friendship |[/size] [size=85]โ™ฅ[/size] [size=90]Crush/Romantic Interest |[/size] [size=85]โœฟ[/size] [size=90]Aesthetic Attraction |[/size] [size=85]โ—•[/size] [size=90]Neutral |[/size] [size=85]โœ–[/size] [size=90]Dislike/Discomfort |[/size] [size=85]โ–ผ[/size] [size=90]Hate |[/size] [size=85]โ™š[/size] [size=90]Admiration |[/size] [size=85]โ—†[/size] [size=90]Never Met |[/size][/color][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Inari Kokonoe%20%20%20%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/58a8b9320a8825a32c39558da7423152/tumblr_nu6zer1HAC1uoffvlo1_500.png[/img]

[font=times new roman][size=90][color=black][b]Opinion Here[/b]

"Quote Here"[/center][/color][/size][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=times new roman][size=90][color=black][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Satoshi Fujishima%20%20%20%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/d9a1b3e646b3547b08cdcf1610939d6d/tumblr_nu6zuafbZO1uoffvlo1_r1_500.jpg[/img]

[b]Opinion Here[/b]

"Quote Here"[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=times new roman][size=90][color=black][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Faylinn Lee Winston%20%20%20%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/af893c033980cab7caf31b85f6b95145/tumblr_nu70k2jc6Q1uoffvlo1_500.jpg[/img]

[b]Opinion Here[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=times new roman][size=90][color=black][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Kazuki Shirayanagi%20%20%20%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ed09447e4e4587b2da737eedb0860653/tumblr_nu70xhIGLt1uoffvlo1_500.png[/img]

[b]Opinion Here[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=times new roman][size=90][color=black][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Hanako Shoda%20%20%20%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/375c1be6c48988ca471395e0d4b3b880/tumblr_nu717pmPSB1uoffvlo1_500.jpg[/img]

[b]Opinion Here[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=times new roman][size=90][color=black][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=%20%20Natsuki Toshiage%20%20%20%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=34559&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/014eb3934d972e15c4828fc040e9d5fc/tumblr_nu71k4inZW1uoffvlo1_500.jpg[/img]

[b]Opinion Here[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn

แ••( แ› )แ•—

My theme song is Jupiter by Sleeping at Last.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:48 am

โ˜… Friendship | โ™ฅ Crush/Romantic Interest | โœฟ Aesthetic Attraction | โ—• Neutral | โœ– Dislike/Discomfort | โ–ผ Hate | โ™š Admiration | โ—† Never Met |

โ—• Neutral Opinion โ—•

"We've never been formally introduced, but I don't necessarily mind lending him my History notes every once in a while. He sits rather close to me in my Asian History class so I tend to be the person he asks for help, and I have tried to make conversation a few times, but the poor boy seems so socially awkward I can't stand forcing him to speak."

โ—• Neutral Opinion โ—•

"I've never actually spoken to the girl before but she seems to be a very charismatic and optimistic person. Every once in a while I'll pass her in the hall, and if I'm not mistaken, there are quite a few males who admire her in unsavory ways..."

โ—† Only Heard Rumors โ—†

"Ah, him. I've never seen him before. I've heard plenty of rumors, though, it seems everyone in the school adores him."

โœฟ Romantic Attraction โœฟ

"Shoda-san! Ah, is she a beauty. I feel like the poor girl is underappreciated, and she's so shy it seems like she doesn't have anyone to back her up. I wouldn't mind becoming her friend if it meant I could give her someone to be with, I know how lonely it can be when you don't anyone to stick by you."

โ—• Personal Interest โ—•

"He does catch my attention, that boy. We're very similar in tones of personality and I feel that we'd be good friends, though I doubt I'll ever find a decent reason to speak to him."

Last edited by cl.love on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:29 am

โ˜… Friendship | โ™ฅ Crush/Romantic Interest | โœฟ Aesthetic Attraction | โ—• Neutral | โœ– Dislike/Discomfort | โ–ผ Hate | โ™š Admiration | โ—† Never Met |

โ™šAdmirationโ™š

"Inari-Sama is really admirable! She is so pretty and has some much influence in the school, yet maintains such a cool and mysterious persona. She's so quiet and yet has so many friends... It's really amazing! Inari-Sama is my Idol... But no one can know that... "

โœ–Scared ofโœ–

"Satoshi-Sempai is kinda scary, and his friends are even worse... Satoshi-Sempai is really scary when he is with his friends... But I don't think Satoshi-Sempai is a bad person... I just think he is confused..."

โ™šAdmirationโ™š

"Faylinn-Sempai is really cool, she never has a problem with talking and speaking her mind... I'm kind of jealous of Faylinn-Sempai, I wish I could speak so freely with other people..."

โœฟCuriousโ—•

"Kazuki-Sempai is really handsome and popular, and he is always helping people... but I don't like the way Kazuki-Sempai helps people... He always wants something in return, and that's not truly helping people... But I can't help but wonder why he always wants something in return... I'm really curious..."

โ™ฅCrushโ™ฅ

"N-Natsuki-Sempai is ve-very Handsome and C-c-cool... Lots of people think he is lazy b-but I think Sempai is very calm a-and clever... I re-really l-like Sempai... But he doesn't know I exist..."

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:32 am

โ—• Neutral โ—•

"I think she seems to be kinda quiet and introverted like me. Though I wouldn't think that we're going to be friends or anything like that. I didn't have enough energy to strike up a conversation anyway so I guess things are just going to be the way it was up to now."

โ˜… Friendship โ˜…

"I suppose you can say that he's a bit noisy and hyperactive and all, but he wasn't that bad when you've got to know more about him. Aside from Hazuki, he's one of those few I can call as friend despite our differences. He got quite a knack for writing too and I appreciate that. Though it seems he's quite suspicious of things around him recently."

โ—• Neutral โ—•

"I share a couple of classes with her and in my eyes I guess she's not very standout though. I have a feeling that she doesn't really like me due to the fact that I'm an energy-conserving type and all. But I didn't really mind though. I'll just help her with any problems she had should she ask nicely."

โ—• Secretly Keeping An Eye On โ—•

"I think he's quite a famous individual around here, probably due to his good-looking appearance or something like that. Well, usually I didn't care much about rumor but I came across him a couple of times and I think that he's always up to something. So, I guess I should be a little observant though, just in case."

โ˜… On Good Terms โ˜…

"She's a nice girl and has never interrupted me while I was in the dreamworld before so I guess I get along quite well with her. She seems a bit unsociable though."

chrian.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:15 pm

โ—• Neutral Opinion โ—•

"I don't really know much about, to be honest. A lot of people seem to like her so I guess she can't be that bad."

โ—• Neutral Opinion โ—•

"I don't really know her either. I've noticed that a lot people like her too, but it seems like the admiration is in a less kind way. My friends also hit on her a lot, so its kind of awkward being in her presence."

โœ– Extreme Discomfort โœ–

"I can't explain it, but for some reason I get really uncomfortable and nervous around him. My friends don't like him at all so that might be part of it. I swear, its like he's just a mask or something..."

โœ– Mutual Dislike โœ–

"I'm well aware that she doesn't like me, and I don't really like her either. Its not really anything personal, but I know she has a crush on Natsuki-san, and it makes it super awkward especially since she's a girl and definitely has way more of a chance than I do."

โ™ฅ Crush โ™ฅ

"Well, we've never actually spoken more than a few words before since I'm such a nervous wreck, but I really think all the things people say about him are wrong. He's misjudged, I know that. Even though I doubt he actually gives a damn about me I can't help but like him..."

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:21 pm

โœฟSaw Once Beforeโœฟ

"Hmmm. To be honest, I've only seen her on one occasion, don't even remember what it was though. I've never spoken to her myself, but I hear some things float about from time to time. She seems interesting, not to mention good looking."

โ—•Intrigued Byโ—•

"Ah, the one with the bat and the skateboard, right? I've seen him around on several occasions. He seems like an... interesting person. I would like to know what his story is. The reason behind the bat, the board, the anger. It may prove to be... useful."

โ™ฅUnknowingly in Love withโ™ฅ

"Faylinn, huh? She's... Well, it's hard to explain my thoughts on her. She's plenty captivating in her own way. A cute, adorable kind of way, I guess... Oh! But I've heard she likes cooking! While our circumstances for why we enjoy it may differ, it's still something in common. Ah? Say again? Love? No, no, no. That's not possible. You're just mistaken, I assure you. There's no way I'm in love with her..."

โ—†Didn't Know Existedโ—†

"An underclassman? Ah... I don't often talk to underclassman unless it looks like they require some help. Judging by the fact that I don't recognize the name, can't say she was one of the ones I've met before. Maybe we'll meet sometime."

โœ–Slightly Cautious Aroundโœ–

"Oh, that really lethargic upperclassman, right?I've seen him around a few times, but he's not that interesting. I mean, he seems harmless enough, I suppose. Heard that he was really low-key and very lazy. Even so, I get the feeling like he's a pretty perceptive person, despite how he seems... though it may just be my imagination."

"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 pm

โ—† I haven't seen her before! ;o โ—†

"An upper classmen... She looks familiar I think! She- OH! She's the dance girl, I have a class with her! I should say hi, I wonder though, she most likely doesn't talk to others. "

โ—• Neutral/Fear โ—•

"He hangs out with those weird boys, I think I have a class with him. Maybe I don't though... He kinda scares me a little bit, but other times to me its like he's shouting for someone to talk to... That's what I'm thinking, but don't know enough about him to say that its a fact."

โ˜… Friendship... I think... โ˜…

"S-Shira? Oh... He's the boy I have in my culinary arts class. I don't know how to say it really. He's really nice to me, but don't tell him I said that okay? I don't want him to think I like like him. Liking only leads to me getting hurt. But yea... One day in class we were making cakes, and I switched the sugar wit sat on accident and when he went up to give his teacher it, he took mine instead of his. It was really sweet, but now I cant find myself able to talk to him. I always stutter and its embarrassing."

โœ– Dislike/Eny โœ–

"The cutie? EVERYONE talks about her its annoying a bit. She's so shy and cute the girls talk about her. I dunno... Maybe I should get to know her first, she is always lonely..."

โ˜… Friendship โ˜…

"BAKA BAKA BAAAAKA! THAT idiot? I have him in quite a bit of my classes. He's a real idiot in my opinion, but he is really cool when he isn't preserving his energy all day long."

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!