Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Character Pic' Generators

a topic in The Library, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

An organized archive of roleplaying guides, including step-by-step, how-to, and general essays on theory.

Character Pic' Generators

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:08 pm

If you can't draw, but want to use drawings in your character bio's, this is the thread for you. I have listed several websites where you can have pictures of your characters generated by a program in just a few minutes (for free!). This gives you more flexibility than using other peoples' anime pictures (and you won't be plagarising)

The Heromachine Generates characters in the style of Western comic books. Very versatile, and comes in several different editions.

SP-Studio Generates characters in the style of the cartoon "South Park." Cannot seem to generate tall people for some reason.

Create your Simpsons Avatar Generates characters in the style of the cartoon "The Simpsons." Similar in concept to SP-Studio, but more versatile.

Create My Picture Avatar Generator Generates some really waky-looking faces. Not for serious and dark-toned RP's, but still workable.

Zwinky Best for generating cute, fashion-sensible characters. Very versatile, but you have to download it and it comes with a bunch of other unrelated stuff (don't worry, no viruses).

UNIQUE Generates cuddly chibi characters.

Noble Avatar Appears to generate serious anime-style characters. I haven't tried it because my security software freaked out over it. Download at your own risk.

If you know of any similar programs, please post a link to them here so we can get a comprehensive list.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Pic' Generators

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:18 pm

I have one,Tektek.org.
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!