Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rosewood Mental Institution

Character Quiz

a part of “Rosewood Mental Institution”, a fictional universe by TaniaSoulEater.

Welcome to Rosewood Mental Institution, where the people aren't as ordinary as they seem...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rosewood Mental Institution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Quiz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 am

Here, you'll need to answer a quiz about your character, in order for us to understand him/her better. Just copy and paste the quiz, and add your answers in. Delete the comments in the brackets, those are just instructions.

Name: (Character name, that is)

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied?
-You were in lockdown?
-You were blamed for something you did not do?
-Someone suggested that you help them to break out of Rosewood Mental Institution?
(Post what your character would do, say, and think.)

Favourite colour:

Favourite quote:

Best feature:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Favourite food:

Fears/Phobias:

Secret ambition: (Like what do you want to do most, but has never told anyone?)
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Quiz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue May 15, 2012 2:17 am

Name: Leslie Caitlyn Abrams

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied? Do - Try and get away. Say - "Why are you doing this?!" Think - I've got to get myself out of this!
-You were in lockdown? Do - Sit and wait it out. Say - "I guess I deserved this..." Think - Can't do anything about this now.
-You were blamed for something you did not do? Do - Try and prove my innocence. Say - "It really wasn't me! I swear!" Think - What happened? Why are they blaming me?
-Someone suggested that you help them to break out of Rosewood Mental Institution? Do - Stare at them blankly. Say - "And how do you suppose we're going to get out of here?" Think - You're crazy. There's no getting out of this place.

Favourite colour: "I love the colours purple and silver. What about you?"

Favourite quote: "Ah... No, it's okay. I'm fine, you go on ahead without me."

Best feature: "I care a lot for my friends - I really don't want anyone to get hurt."

Strengths: "I'm willing to go all the way for what is right!"

Weaknesses: "I hate people to help me in any way. Also, I go totally shaky when confronted with worms."

Favourite food: "I love sugary food - like chocolate!"

Fears/Phobias: "I have vermiphobia - I can't stand worms!"

Secret ambition: "I want to be a famous musician!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 am

Name: Zephen Derango Holiday
What would you do if:
-You were being bullied? Do-Fight back Say-"You shouldn't Fuck with people it's bad for your health." Think- of next punch he will dish out
-You were in lockdown? Do-Nothing Say-Nothing Think-"I didn't earn this."
-You were blamed for something you did not do? Do-provide evidence that proves otherwise Say-"You got the wrong guy I am a goody two shoes Think-of who might have framed him
-Someone suggested that you help them to break out of Rosewood Mental Institution? Do-shrug and help the person Say-"fine but don't get us caught Think-of plans to escape
Favourite colour:RED
Favourite quote:"Don't like that beating sorry no refunds accepted."
Best feature:He never stops helping people
Strengths:he is a fast learner and has a good ability to sweet talk people
Weaknesses:He has malnutrition problems and refuses to enter small spaces
Favourite food:peeking duck
Fears/Phobias:he has a fear of small spaces
Secret ambition: to have a girlfriend
Last edited by holothewisewolf on Thu May 24, 2012 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azalea-Panda on Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 am

Name: Antonio Harry William Rivera

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied? - DO = Immediately get away and try to avoid the bully. SAY = "I think you should leave me alone before this gets out of hand." THINK - 'I could easily make them forget about this...but that is not right...'
-You were in lockdown? - DO = Accept it. SAY = "I need to sort myself out." THINK = 'I should think about what I do from now on...'
-You were blamed for something you did not do? DO = Protest and try to persuade them that it wasn't his fault. SAY = "Honestly, it wasn't me, you could watch a video tape from the CCTV, it wasn't me." THINK = 'Should I erase this from their mind..?'
-Someone suggested that you help them to break out of Rosewood Mental Institution? DO = Consider it, he doesn't want to cause any trouble SAY = "Are you crazy? We'll get caught for sure!" THINK = 'It can't be that bad...right? My parents will take me back in, I'm sure'

Favourite colour: "Red is a nice colour...but I also like black...and white...Do I have to pick one?"

Favourite quote: "That was an accident!"

Best feature: "I guess I'm pretty considerate and thoughtful..?"

Strengths: "I suppose being able to erase certain events to do with me from someones mind is a strength...not that I like doing it or anything.."

Weaknesses: "I sometimes get lost in my thoughts.."

Favourite food: "I really like Lasagne...I haven't ate it in a long time though."

Fears/Phobias: "I really don't like the dark! You have no idea what sort of stuff is hiding in there!"

Secret ambition: "I just want my family to take me back home and to accept me."

Azalea-Panda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Name:
Felope ''Vampire Princess'' Dark||Vampirity
What would you do if:
-You were being bullied?
Just laugh at the person who bullies me, why would I care?
-You were in lockdown?
I'd yell: ''Yay!''
Say I did it and take the punishment with pride.
-Someone suggested that you help them to break out of Rosewood Mental Institution?
I wouldn't help and just watch.

Favourite colour:
''Crimson red for sure. Ah, how beautifull it is, and black of course.''
Favourite quote:
''I'll be the Lord of the Shadows!''

Best feature:
''I'm quiet.''
Strengths:
''I'm able to see quite well in the dark, also I'm a fast thinking, respond fast, quite strong and...''
Weaknesses:
''Uhm.. Well, Light really. I hate everything that is too bright. My eyes will hurt.''
Favourite food:
''Raw meet, mostly from rabbits. Though, the metalic taste of blood is great too!''

Fears/Phobias:
''Well, I always have been scared of people really. Though, I have a Spider Phobia, I totally love them.

Secret ambition:
''To meet that strange man again that made me a Vampire! That would be great!''

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 am

Name: Draven Razent Balre

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied? Do - Attempt to severely injure the person. Say - "Go look for some easier pickings, jackass." Think - Isolate the problem, then confront it.
-You were in lockdown? Do - Literally nothing. Say - "Huh, this place isn't very ethical." Think - Hopefully I'll die sooner or later, could help pass the hours.
-You were blamed for something you did not do? Do - Laugh at accusations. - "What would I have to gain from that?" Think - Do people really care about this?
-Someone suggested that you help them to break out of Rosewood Mental Institution? Do - Smile cunningly. Say - "Oh alright. We'll probably get caught though." Think - We'll probably get caught, ah well it'll be a laugh.

Favourite colour: "Black, it doesn't try to sugar-coat anything."

Favourite quote: "I couldn't care less. Now stop pestering me."

Best feature: "I'm very tenacious, once a goal is set I'll peruse it to the end of the world."

Strengths: "I change my perspective every once in a while. You begin to see the world a lot more differently."

Weaknesses: "I guess I'm reckless, due to being immortal."

Favourite food: "Pancakes are fairly pleasant."

Fears/Phobias: "Clowns, I can't stand them."

Secret ambition: "Power, it makes the world go around."
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue May 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Name: Nina Walker

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied?
   "I'd kick some mother fucker's ass. Duh." Get the fuck out of my face. She'd beat some ass :)
-You were in lockdown?
   "Lockdown? I'll lock YOUR ass down!" Fucking hellhole. Sit in her room, fuming. 
   "Beat the shit outta the mofo that blamed me." That bastard's gonna die... Again, beat some ass. 
   "Depends where I would go after... My parents suck. Can't live with em." YES! Help as best she can. 

Favourite colour: "Red."

Favourite quote: "SAY WHAT AGAIN!" - Samuel L. Jackson

Best feature: "My height. Obviously."

Strengths: "Beating ass, using my power, blah blah blah."

Weaknesses: "Fuck you." (Her temper, for one)

Favourite food: "Pizza, bitches!"

Fears/Phobias: "Fuck you!!!" (Heights)

Secret ambition: "Kill my parents."

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Name: Christopher Andd

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied?
Bullied? Please, I wouldn't even care. No, I would care. It'd be hilarious to see their faces as I didn't give a shit.
-You were in lockdown?
I'd get sooooo bored! I'd definitely need to find someone to play with. Or I'd try my hand at sneaking out.
I'd get back at the person who really did do it.
I'd go along with it for a little while, and then on the day of the planned escape I'd tell the teachers or one of the staff. Trust me, if I wanted to escape I would've by now.

Favourite colour:
Green. The color of the solid earth, NOT the annoying wind.

Favourite quote:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not certain about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

Best feature:
My luxurious locks. Seriously, they're so soft a baby could fall asleep on them.

Strengths:
Untouchable emotionally and such; nothing phases me much. Plus, I'm pretty good at manipulating those around me.

Weaknesses:
Emotionally unstable and I'm kind of an ass. And I hate my power, which I guess could be used against me somehow...

Favourite food:
I guess that would be bacon.

Fears/Phobias:
If I really, really have to tell you then... Well, I'm terrified of being alone. Completely and utterly alone.

Secret ambition:
Honestly, all I want out of life is to have fun. No big, driving ambitions... Well, that and never return to my family again. Ever. They won't get their claws into this guy!

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Name: Lacross Marie Leland

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied? Do-Try and walk away to a quiet place. Say- "Leave me alone, The other me calls for a fight and I don't want one." Think - 'stay calm...st-stay...calm...staaa...-Groooooowwwlllll-
-You were in lockdown? Do- wait it out, find something to do in the meanwhile. Say - "I shouldn't have let the beast out, now look what I've done..." Think- 'maybe they could put more space in here or a window...I'll loose it soon...'
Do- find and maul the person really did it. Say - "Do not accuse me of something I didn't do before you have all your sources." Think - (nothing. The 'beast' is in control here.)
Do - try and help as descritely as he can. Say - "What is it that you have in mind? Hopefully something that won't get us caught." Think - 'I can go back to the ranch. Mother won't mind some company.'

Favourite colour: Gold mostly, maybe some silver as well. Oh! Oh! Oh! I like bronze and brass too!

Favourite quote: "He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Best feature: "I guess I'm easy to talk to and I don't judge people much. My bead and metalwork get a lot of attention too.

Strengths: "I'm really intelligent i'm told and very good with my hands as well."

Weaknesses: "When I get angry, the dragon comes out and I can't control myself for a while. Nor do I really remember it..."

Favourite food: "Anything that's a meat product. And cream cheese ragoons."

Fears/Phobias: "Being locked in a cage for the rest of my life. I'm no animal, but I don't feel human sometimes either."

Secret ambition: "I do wanna open my own craft shop one day...or own my own Colosseum and have people fight to the death for the amusement of thousands. Which ever comes first."

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Name: Charlotte (Charlie) Lee Clark

What would you do if:

-You were being bullied?
Bullied? Please. No one dares to even look me in the eyes.
-You were in lockdown?
It's nothing new.
Look the person in the eye, and force them to admit they did it.
Do~ Join with them,
Say~ "I will help you, but under MY rules."
Favourite colour: cobalt blue

Favourite quote: "Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

Best feature: Eyes. Deep, large, and brown-doe's eyes and utterly mezmerizing.
Strengths:

Weaknesses: "I've never heard the word."

Favourite food: "I eat whatever they give me, but I am most fond of the smoothies."

Fears/Phobias: "I have nothing to fear. Everything fears me."

Secret ambition: "Escape and live a normal life. I want to be loved, and not studied."
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 am

French. It sounds so much more elegant then other languages. :P

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 am

In the other OOC thread, please. I need the proper replies in the proper threads.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!