Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

D.A.R.E

Character Relations

a part of “D.A.R.E”, a fictional universe by peace_of_mind7.

Don't do drugs, kids. #Irony {1 Spot Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “D.A.R.E”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maieutics on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Hey guys, before you post in the roleplay, consider taking a moment to talk and plot out relationships with your fellow creators through PM or the OOC--the D.A.R.E group has been together for a year now, so everyone should at least have an opinion of each of their peers by now. Happy RPing!

Code: Select all
[center][img]nameplate[/img]

[img]gifofcharacterhere[/img]

[font=yourfont][b]‹[/b] ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ [b]-[/b] ◍ [b]|[/b] ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ [b]-[/b] ❂ [b]|[/b] ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ [b]-[/b] ☢ [b]|[/b] ᴍᴇʜ [b]-[/b] ◒ [b]›[/b][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/d-a-r-e/characters/christopher-ramsey/image[/img][/left] [b][color=#306B57]ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴍsᴇʏ[/color] »[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250813[/img][/left] [b][color=#802D56]ᴛᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ sᴀᴡʏᴇʀ[/color] »[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250825[/img][/left] [b][color=#BA6B2F]ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇғᴏʀᴛᴇ[/color] »[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://imgur.com/lmv180X.gif[/img][/left] [b][color=#39004f]ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴋ. ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ[/color] »[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250918[/img][/left] [b][color=#008800]ʙʀᴀᴅ sᴍɪᴛʜ[/color]  »[/b]
Last edited by Maieutics on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maieutics
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maieutics on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:54 pm

{ ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ::| ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ::| ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ::| ᴍᴇʜ ::}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/font]

Image ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴍsᴇʏ » ❂ ❂ ❂ #brotp
"Chrissy--my buddy, my bro, the totally and absolutely platonic love of my life who I am not getting together with because that would be incest, thank you very much--take a hint, dad."

Image ᴛᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ sᴀᴡʏᴇʀ »
"I've been single for quite awhile and...I think it's going really well. I think I'm the one."

Image ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇғᴏʀᴛᴇ » ❂ ❂
"Theo's rad, love that dude, not to mention he knows how to set up an awesome party and can dish out some sweet moves on the dancefloor--man after my own heart. Also, hawt. Why is everyone I hang out with so much better looking than me?"

Image ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴋ. ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ » ❂ ❂
"Rory? Rora. The Roarmeister. Ms. Too-goddamn-attractive? I love her hair. And her face. I want to lick it someday--her face, not her hair--that would be weird."

Image ʙʀᴀᴅ sᴍɪᴛʜ » ❂ ❂
"Hothothothothothothothothothot--ahem. Brad is so freaking awesome, I mean, have you seen that guy's muscles? Like, just one of his biceps is the size of my head, I swear, and he always wears those shirts that just...oh my god. And those eyes! ...But, um, yeah--he's a really cool guy. A really...hot guy. I-I'm just gonna shut up now."
Last edited by Maieutics on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maieutics
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 am

ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ - ◍ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ - ❂ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ - ☢ ᴍᴇʜ - ◒

Image ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴍsᴇʏ ›› ❂ ❂

"Pfft, I love myself. I'm the bee's knees, man. Long live The D.A.R.E Devil."

Image ᴛᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ sᴀᴡʏᴇʀ ›› ❂ ❂ ❂

"She's my Tabby Cat. We've been best friends since we were two years old, dude. She's probably the only person I love more than myself. It's completely platonic, of course, although our fathers kind of ship us...I don't know, it's a little weird."

Image ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇғᴏʀᴛᴇ ›› ❂ ❂

"The man's got talent. I knew we needed his skill the moment I saw his work on some of the train cars in the city. After asking around and pulling some strings, I found out that MonT was actually a client. Go figure, right? The rest is history, I guess. I like Theo, despite his inabilities to get his shit together. I mean, how hard is it to alphabetize? And I will admit that he's one of the few men in my life...that I think is pretty...you know, well pretty. Whatever, I'm not gay or anything, he's just nice to look at and...I'm shutting up now."

Image ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴋ. ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ ›› ❂ ❂

"Much like Tabby, I see her as my little sister. Guess you could say, I took her under my wing. She's an asset, no doubt. The girl has a gift for acting and disguises. She's never ceased to impress me, really. Plus, I know where her loyalties lie, so I can sleep easy."

Image ʙʀᴀᴅ sᴍɪᴛʜ ›› ❂ ❂

"You know, whenever I picture Brad walking into a room part of me expects the ground to quake with each of his steps. Is that stupid? Yes. But is it funny? Sure as hell is. If this team was a family unit, I'd say that Brad is like my elder brother or a buff ass uncle. Either way, he's got me and my team's back, so he's earned my respect."
Last edited by peace_of_mind7 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:14 am

ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ -| ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ -| ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ -| ᴍᴇʜ -

Image ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴍsᴇʏ » ❂ ❂
"This dude right here has my respect all the way. He's started an unique industry and has yet to be caught so yeah, just like I have everyone else's back, I will always have Chris' back. No matter what."

Image ᴛᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ sᴀᴡʏᴇʀ » ❂ ❂
"She thinks that I am totally hot, which I accept so I return the favor by calling her beautiful or gorgeous every single time I see her. Is it flirting? Maybe but hey, at least she likes it."

Image ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇғᴏʀᴛᴇ »
"Theo pisses me off so bad that I just want to pound his face in so bad. But luckily, I like him enough not to do that and plus, I love flirting with this guy, too. Yeah, I flirt with two people within the group but Theo knows how to test my limits."

Image ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴋ. ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ »

Image ʙʀᴀᴅ sᴍɪᴛʜ »
Last edited by Sunflower on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:33 am

Image ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴍsᴇʏ » ❂|❂
"Chris is the whole reason I got into D.A.R.E and I'mma always be thankful for that. Plus he's such a chill dude, maybe I'm a little too disorganised sometimes for his liking, but he's always there when I wanna hang, and just such a cool guy to talk to. Chris is the embodiment of 'boss', he's focused and in charge and, damn, when he puts on that D.A.R.E devil persona, it's hard not to fall for that charm."

Image ᴛᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ sᴀᴡʏᴇʀ » ❂|❂
"The first time I met Tabby I knew we were gonna be good buds. She's my go to girl at a party and you're never gonna have a dull moment with her. I'll always flirt with her but man, I think she might be one of the only people I feel platonically for - I just wouldn't wanna ruin our friendship with a dumb hook-up, you know? Besides she's the shutdown queen and I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of rejection right now haha."

Image ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇғᴏʀᴛᴇ » ❂ | ☢
"What's the saying? You are your own worst enemy. I guess I can relate to that. I'm not saying I'm not a fan because, damn have you seen me? All I'm saying is I know I can be a bit of a dick sometimes but hey, can't we all?"

Image ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴋ. ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ » ◍ |❂
"Gotta love kitty. Sure she scares me when she goes all totally spies on my ass, but I've probably known her the longest - ever since I designed the logo for her band. Plus she's fun to flirt with, despite the fact she insists she's never gonna let me get into her pants. Honestly though, and this is top secret because I can't ruin my casanova rep, I'm not sure I want to right now. Kitty's just different to the others, I'm not sure why."

Image ʙʀᴀᴅ sᴍɪᴛʜ » ❂ | ☢
"There's nothing I enjoy more than pissing off Mr Meathead here, his fuse is so short it makes me laugh - dude really needs to learn how to chill-out. That being said, I wouldn't say no, he's pretty hot and not too bad of a flirter. I could never actually dislike to guy, he's too funny for that, I'm just a big kid around him, and it's crazy fun to watch that hot face go red."

Last edited by la.lune on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Image ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴍsᴇʏ »

WIP

Imageᴛᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ sᴀᴡʏᴇʀ » ❂ ❂

"I guess you could say that I really like cheese, it's yummy and looks nice. So in a way-- Tab's like cheese. Wow that's weird to say, right? Oh well! It's true, I like cheese and I like Tabi. She's like that one kid that you hangout with during recess and then you take over the playground together. I believe that is what you call, eh hem, friendship goals. Overall? Cutiiiiiiiie."

Image ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇғᴏʀᴛᴇ » ◍ ❂

"This guy is really something but at the same time I kinda wanna pinch him. Theo the walking Tindr app? Sounds about right! Honestly though.. it's scary how dang alike we are. He's a cutie though, I won't lie.. don't tell anyone I said that though!! I'm serious. Don't. Thanks to him though, my band has a rad ass logo and he checks out my pics. No.. not nudes."

Image ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴋ. ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ » ♥ ♥

"Aurora? Wow, she's just so pretty, ugh, prettiest I've ever seen in my life! Back in MY days there were no girls like her, sheeeesh. Not even in the civil war! Hah, kidding. I sure am the bees knees though. I'll make bees knees a thing again."

Image ʙʀᴀᴅ sᴍɪᴛʜ »

WIP
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!