Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! »

Players Wanted: Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! »

Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

Character Relations!

a part of “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”, a fictional universe by XShishioX.

When the end of days is foretold, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance, two eternal rivals will have to set aside ancient grudges in order to protect everything they ever knew. [So sorry, we're CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:20 am

Alright Boys and Girls, we shall be starting soon, but before we do that, I think we're going to have a little pow-wow in this section of the OOC. I would like, once all the CS's are in, for us to place our character's thoughts on all the others here. I shall provide a list of all the characters in the RP for your use. I feel like this would allow us to do the stereotypical, "everyone meets up in the main hall" scene that always drags on forever before play actually begins. This forum should then be used to discuss character relations, as well as post your character's thoughts about their peers. Let the games begin!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:36 am

I would just like to say, "May the gods be ever in your favor" Because I'm the PUN-ny one. I know both of the jokes sucked, but what can you do? it's late and my insomnia is in high gear >3

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 am

Character Thoughts and Relations

Alexandra Lopez ☯ ☺
'Aha, the lil' thief. Well, I certainly do admire her loyalty, but steal anything from me and you may have a broken arm, dear. I gave you a warning. Seriously though, she's not a bad kid.'

Lucas O'Connell - ⚔ ☯ ☺
'Don't really hate the kid, but come on... son of Poseidon? Water? Seriously? Sorry, but I can't help but compete with you in everything. After all, we're rivals from this point on, aren't we?'

Mirajane Stanhope - ☺
'Hah! I like her! She's cute, no doubt about it since she's a daughter of Aphrodite, but I kinda like her difference. Of course, being peaceful won't gain you anything, but she is a kind person, I believe.'

Westley Berdon - ☯
'Hmm... odd... He's different from other Hades's children. I'd imagine them as pale and quiet punks. Guess I was wrong. He looks pretty damn dangerous though. Wouldn't mind a little spar with 'im.'

Minna Dietrich - ☯
'Quiet? Don't ya got anything else to say? Unique is one word I'd use to describe her, in my eyes. Guess nothing's wrong with that, but I never really got to know her since she usually keeps her mouth shut.'

Phoenix Hikari - ⚔ ☺
'Hey, we're nearly the same! That really does kinda annoy me, but I'll let it pass since she's more collected than I am with her anger. I respect that in someone like her.'

More to come once added!

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:40 pm

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

EDITED!!!!

Alexandra Lopez:
'SHE'S A THIEF! Do you know how many times I have caught her trying to steal something of mine. And on top of that, she's just annoying. She makes my blood boil so hot it could scorch skin. I just can't wait when we have an 1 on 1 battle. I won't hold back.'

Lucas O'Connell:◑☺
'He's the guy you go to when you need a laugh. Also, I have had my fair share of conversations with him to give him the status above an acquaintance and right below a friend. That's gotta count for something right?'

Mirajane Stanhope:☺◑
'You can't be mad at her because she's just a god person. Whenever she does something wrong you wouldn't blame her. You would look for someone not as innocent and blame them instead. She sees the good in a lot of things, and it's not a bad trait it's just, not everything is all sugar and sweet...'

Westley Berdon:
'For the son of Hades he sure is...calm. That's kind of cool seeing as I have a father who is know for his temper and outburst. I could learn a lot from a guy like him.'

Minna Dietrich:
'Quiet, I mean way too quiet. How am I suppose to have a conversation with someone who doesn't speak? I'm not saying I hate her though, just wish she would talk more. It also doesn't help if she's able to see my memories. Things like that are meant to stay private...forever.'

Yvonne Sams:☺◑
'She's kind of like the leader/mother figure. I don't know, just someone who just knows what to do next when everything is confusion. Which might come in handy one day when all hell breaks loose.'

Kurai Tenma:
'This is what I know from Ten. Don't ever call him his first name and that he isn't a violent person. We're friends to some extent but he doesn't talk to much. He's very calm and reminds me of myself when i'm not like that. Everyone thinks i'm some raging monster but Ten doesn't think that. That's all I want really.'

Wallace Jennings:
'There is only one word that can describe Wallace. Wallace. He's just one big ball of Wallace. He's his own person so he deserves his own trait. He's funny, temperamental, energetic, and a very go to person. And him being a close cousin of mine is just the icing on the cake.'

Alphonse Andrews:◑☺
'I like this guy. No, not in that way. I'm talking about personality wise. He's probably the best friend you can ever have but you have to work for it. Nothing's easy when it comes to him. I respect him for that. That's how you survive in this hell hole we call Earth.'

Will add more when more characters are added
Last edited by Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Mirajane Stanhope

Character Relations
♥=Romantic ☺=Friends ☠ =Enemies ◑ =Neutral

Alexandra Lopez:
”I don’t mind her…although I have heard that she is a rather tough girl and a bit of a thief. I don’t know her of course… I don’t think that she would like me very much though. But my daddy said I have to keep an open mind about people, so she hasn’t done me any wrong, yet.”

Lucas O’Connell: ◑ ☺
”He seems nice enough. I don’t think I’d like to be the victim of one of his famous pranks, but I wouldn’t mind his company at all. He seems sweet if one could talk to him alone, but I feel around people he might be another person. I just don’t wanna get pranked…it sounds scary.”

Westley Berdon: ☺ ♥
”I think he’s a nice person. I mean just cuz he’s the son of Hades, it shouldn’t really matter, because someone might be different from their parent. I feel like we’d be good friends, besides I could deal with his temper, by making him happy. People always say laughter is the best medicine…right?”

Minna Dietrich:
”She seems harmless, I don’t think we’d be good friends since she seems used to being in the spotlight…Maybe we would be good friends, but I am not the popular girl type at all…”

Yvonne Sams:
”I like her…She seems very trustworthy and leader-ly. Yvonne looks like she’d help someone or be the motherly person in the group who is always strong, I envy her abilities in that field, however I could never take that sort of pressure. I hope she’ll be my friend ‘cause I don’t have a lot at the moment.”

Phoenix Hikari:
”I’m a bit worried about her…both for her and a bit to be around her. She seems scary when she’s angry and I mena I wouldn’t try to make her angry but I certainly don’t wanna speak around her in case she would get angry with me…But I have to give her a chance and I mean she doesn’t seem so bad if you got to know her. She actually looks quite nice and sweet.”

Wallace Jennings: ☺ ♥
"Hes definitely different...and he seems nice enough, though even if he is bipolar, I'm sure he wouldn't hurt anyone or anything. He seems genuine enough to me."

Kurai Tenma:
"There isn't much to say about him...I just hope he isn't mean, but I shouldn't judge him. I think he's a good enough person."
Last edited by Arabella13 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Arabella13
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Character Relations

Alexandra Lopez
From what I've heard she can be a bit irrational and stubborn at times, but she's loyal, and I admire that. Those thieving talents may come in handy too, as long as she keeps her hands off my stuff. Actually no, more importantly she'd better keep her hands off Yvonnes stuff, otherwise she might lose them!

Lucas O'Connel
My fellow son-of-the-big-three! He's a fun guy, a real laid-back goof-ball. Good guy, and talented with the sword, I'll just need to whip his ass into gear on the training field.

Minna Dietrich
She's pretty cute, in a kinda dopey-looking way. Ooo... that sounded a lot more insulting than I meant it to. Um, yea, well... let's just pretend I didn't say that... ANYWAY, I can't really say I know an awful lot about her, she's a bit of a quiet one.

Mirajane Stanhope
She's a real sweet girl. The daughter's of Aphrodite tend to be class A bitches, but she's real modest and down-to-earth. Don't know how useful she'd be in a fight, but between her charm-speak and great looks, she'd be good at seducing information out of people.

Phoenix Hikari
She's a fiery bitch this one. A real fighter though, and I like that. She's just gotta start focusing that anger into the battlefield. She's not modest either. Really loves clothes that flaunt the girls. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Yvonne Sams
Ever since I learnt she was the daughter of the "God of War", I can't help but think of her as Kratos, and it cracks me up every-time. She just needs to shave her hair off and get a big red tattoo, and the resemblance would be uncanny. But seriously, here is someone I'd like on my side of a battlefield. I'll have to get her to spar with me sometime.

Aftershock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 am

Alex Lopez:

Alexandra Lopez ♥
I'm not daughter of Aphrodite or that stuck up, but I have to say I think I'm pretty awesome. I'm one of the best thiefs in camp and I rarely ever get caught and if I do it's a fluke

Lucas O'Connel ☺/♥
This guy is pretty awesome I love practical jokes just as much as the next guy maybe I can get him to help me. He's not hard on the eyes either.

Minna Dietrich ◑
I can't say I know her all that well because she's quiet she's cute for sure but we're two different people as far as I'm concerened. I love to be loud and pull pranks where she just keeps to herself

Mirajane Stanhope ◑
While I don't hate her I'm not a huge fan of her. She's a goody two shoes who can't seem to stick up for herself. One reason why I try to screw with her a bit more she won't tell me to back off.

Phoenix Hikari ☠
It's funny to see how mad I can make her, but I also do it because I can't stand her she's pretty damn mean to me just because I stole a few things from her. No stealing isn't right but she's not a child of hermes she doesn't get that urge that's almost impossible to stop.

Yvonne Sams ☺/♥
I like her and I respect her and that's more than I can say for some of the other campers that are here. The reason why I never steal from her is because I respect her as a leader plus she's pretty cute too. Also she would kill me if I stole from her and I know she would follow through with it.

Westley Berdon ◑
The guy honestly creeps me out a little bit, he's not horrible like I've heard his dad can be, but the children of Hades are just bizarre almost like a bad omen. Mostly because of that is why I stay on my toes around him

Kurai Tenma ◑/☠
This guy is the son of one of the most evil titans to ever existed. No I'm not a fan and I know he's not like his father as far as I can see, but still I just plan to stay as far away from him as possible.

(not totally complete)

jackrules158
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 am

Character Relations

Yvonne Sams◑/☺
"She constantly wants to spar due to my parentage. Which is no bother to me, I enjoy her company on, and off the battlefield even if she's a afraid of a little water."

Westley Berdon
"Hades' boy, I don't mind him; he likes to think that just because I enjoy a cat-nap here or there when there's chores to be done that I'm a bit of a lay-about. I admit I am, but never to his face. He's a good sparing match up, though a bit unorthodox due to our totally different styles of sword-fighting, but it's fun to learn."

Mirajane Stanhope◑/☺
"She's quiet and shy. I personally do not mind these traits, she seems alright, if a bit frail due to her size, every time I'm near her, I feel i need to watch my balance just so i do not stumble and accidentally crush her.

Phoenix Hikari◑/☺
"I've talked to her a few times, enough to gather some semblance of understanding her. I know not to make her angry; other then that I've no problems with her, though I still haven't set a prank for her yet, which is something I should look into"

Alexandra Lopez
"She's cool, though she has sticky fingers I don't mind to much; I had a spot of sticky-fingers when i was younger, so anytime she tries to 'playfully' take something of mine, I always catch her red handed wither it's a fluke or not, she still hasn't come away with anything of mine"

Minna Dietrich
"She is... quiet, Much like Mirajane, but not shy. She seems okay though I've not really talked much with her, nor have i committed a prank on her yet though I seriously don't think i will. It's always the quiet types that are most likely to shank you in your sleep, so I'll steer clear of her with any type of prank if i can help it. If she gets caught in the middle of one, that's her own fault."

Kurai Tenma◑/☺
"He's alright way to reserved for that cute face. He needs to lighten up, regardless of his paternal heritage; we're here to learn to survive out in the world filled with monsters. That's all, I could careless who your parents are as long as you aren't gonna stab me in the back we're alright"

Wallace Jennings
"He's funny, I find him interesting the fact that he let's his emotions rule everything makes him a fun person to be around. a Little odd at times but nothing that really bothers me, so I tend to hang with him if i see him, and if i don't have the time i still mention a word of greeting and such; He's a good guy, cute too; to bad though he's only interested in girls"
Last edited by Soki on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Yvonne Sams:
"She isn't all that bad besides the fact that she results to violence when she is angry. That bothers me. I guess we could talk, but at the same I couldn't be her friend."

Alexandra Lopez:◑/☠
"I don't like her that much. She is a thief and acts on impulse. She may have a lot of friends, but I will not be one of them."

Lucas O'Connell:
"He is pretty cool. Likes to make people laugh and seems to be a laid back person. I don't think we could get along because of his anger. But it seems like every DemiGod has an anger issue'

Mirajane Stanhope:
"She has good morals and is truly innocent. Her shyness and quiet nature is the only thing keeping us from being friends. Also the fact that her mother is Aphrodite. I don't like her mother."

Westley Berdon:◑/☺
"I like him. We are almost one in the same. Evil parents that want nothing to do with their evilness. He is more open to people though then I am. But I can see a potential friendship. Maybe."

Minna Deitrich:
"Finally a demigod that doesn't use violence as an answer. But she seems to have a lot of friends though. I couldn't approach her. Always surrounded by people that I don't like."

Phoenix Hikari:◑/☺
"She is the only girl I know that hasn't called me Kurai on accident. She likes to talk and I just listen, but she knows better than to annoy me. I like her. I guess the word friend could be used here."

Wallace Jennings:
"He is bipolar. But he is cool. He seems like someone who would listen and not be so judgmental, but I can't be to sure. I guess I have to find out."

Will add more when more characters are added!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Wallace Jennings

Yvonne Sams: ☺
"I like her. She's fun. She's got a good strong head on her shoulders and a brave heart. If I ever needed someone to watch my back, I'd pick her, every time."

Alexandra Lopez: ☺/◑
"Such a silly child. I can hear it you know. The sound of footsteps behind me, the slight rustling of clothes as you reach into my pockets, the excited breathing. Plus, you wear a very specific perfume. Why else do you think I always leave you such silly notes in my wallet? If you needed money, you know you could just ask."

Lucas O'Connell: ☺
"Ooh, I like this one too. He's funny, he knows how to have a good time, and he's more relaxed than a barrel of jello. The fact that he's a good swordsman and a loyal friend only makes me like him more."

Mirajane Stanhope: ♥/☺
"She's... Umm... She's really nice. She's not a jerk like so many other daughters of the love goddess are. She's the type of person who would prefer to talk things over, rather than punch first and ask questions later. That kind of even-tempered-ness is so hard to find amongst children of the divines."

Westley Berdon: ◑/☺
"Dunno how to feel about him. I like him well enough, but I suppose we just don't see eye to eye. It's neither of our faults, I don't think. I think it's just a difference of experiences. We come from different worlds, maybe that's why. He's not a bad kid, and I don't dislike him. I guess we just need to spend a bit more time together to really figure each other out."

Minna Deitrich: ◑
"Doesn't talk to me much, even at all really. I suppose I am kinda weird... Still, I don't hate her and she's a nice girl."

Phoenix Hikari: ☺
"Cousin! It's so exciting to be sort of related to people at camp via our divine parents. Phoenix is cool. She's got a temper issue like I do, but I suppose her's doesn't change with the moon. Consistency for the win? Eh, regardless, I like her. She's family."

Kurai Tenma: ◑
"Ten's pretty cool. I know he struggles with his heritage, but I guess I don't know much about that, I love my mum. Either way, I can't judge him for who his father is, but as long as he gives me no reason to hate him, I don't see why we can't be friends some day."

Alphonse Andrews: ◑
"I dunno how to feel about this one. He's a fiercely loyal friend, and I like that, but he's such a stickler for the rules. I suppose We shall see. I don't dislike him, but I haven't spent enough time with him to call him a friend either."
Last edited by XShishioX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XShishioX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyon on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Yvonne Sams ◑/☺: Yvonne seems like she could be a great friend. However, her proclivity for violence tends to scare me. I have a feeling her memories would be quite intense if I were around her a lot.

Alexandra Lopez ◑/☺: Alex is very loud, though I do enjoy being around her. She always seems to be having fun. I'd love to be in on one of her pranks, but I don't know how to ask or even approach her. I feel as though she doesn't like me.

Lucas O'Connell ◑/☺: Lucas likes to pull pranks and seems like a very enjoyable person. I haven't spoken to him much, but maybe I could fix that. Maybe I can show him I shouldn't be feared.

Mirajane Stanhope ◑: Mirajane and I are both fairly quiet. It makes it hard to get to know her when neither of us are one to start a conversation. She seems nice though

Wallace Jennings ☺: Though I don't talk to him much, I enjoy being around him the most. Perhaps it has something to do with his Titan parentage, birds of a feather and all that.

Westley Berdon ◑/☺: I suppose I could see myself being very open with him. He seems very grounded and understanding, but won't make things too serious.

Kurai Tenma ☺: He seems so peaceful, but much like myself, I can sense his underlying anger. In fact, we seem very similar and I'd like to get to know him. However, when starts to get angry, I can get flashes of his memories, nothing clear, but it feels intense.

Pheonix Hikari ◑: Her anger and violence tends to warn me away. I'm sure she'd really nice, but she reminds me of my stepmother a little too much.

Alphonse Andrews ◑: He's strange, but that isn't uncommon around here. I've not spent a lot of time with him.

Elyon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!