Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You Wish

Character Relations

a part of “You Wish”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

It's true. They weren't lying. Everything you desire can be yours if you ask. All it takes is a wish...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Wish”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:14 am

Character Relations

Code: Select all
[center][size=250][font=]Name[/font][/size]
[img]Gif of your character [/img][/center]

[font=times new roman][center][size=100] | Age | Job/Master | Genie or Human? [/size][/center]

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
◑ - Neutral/no affiliation
☠ - Enemies

[size=100]
[b]Betsy Foss:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Bryance Del Rue:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Eleanore Evangeline:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Flora D'Lune:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Alyss Hawthorne:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Julliane Menzoda:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character[/font][/size]

[b]Stephen Hamilton:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Tattina Gustavo:[/b] | Symbol(s) | Then express what your character feels about this character
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:47 am

Jilliane

| 21yrs old (86 in genie years) | PT in a Bakery | Genie (Freed)

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
☠ - Enemies

Betsy Foss: | Symbol(s) | I've heard nothing but good things about her. She seems like the artistic type, and she and her master seem to get along, why get involved between that?

Bryance Del Rue: | Symbol(s) | Dimples. That's the very first thing I noticed.

Eleanore Evangeline: | Symbol(s) | She has a goal set, but it's not the same one I have. I understand though, but asking her what it is, is not on my priority list.

Flora D'Lune: | Symbol(s) | She looks perfect. Quite literally.

Alys Hawthorne: | Symbol(s) | This one..has trouble all over her.

Stephen Hamilton: | Symbol(s) | Not been close enough to know about.

Tattina Gustavo: | Symbol(s) | What a unique name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mishie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Eleanore Evangeline

| 115, but appearns to be in her early twenties | Veterinarian Assistant | Genie

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
◑ - Neutral/ no affiliation
☠ - Enemies
(At the moment, for some reason my phone won't let me copy and paste the symbols, so i will have to add them in later)

Betsy Foss: | Symbol(s) |
While Ella thinks every genie should be freed, this one appears to be quite happy where she is. If she ever seemed like she needed any help, or wanted to be free, Ell wouldn't hesitate to swoop in but it seems like she isn't really needed. Nonetheless, Betsy seems like a great person and she would love to get to know her better.

Bryance Del Rue: | Symbol(s) |
Decades ago, Bry and Ellie were engaged lovers. They were torn apart when Ell was sold into the black market for genies, and he believes that she is dead. She's made it her mission to find him and free him. She hasn't seen or heard the group talking about him yet. Her all-consuming love for him hasn't faded whatsoever over the years.

Flora D'Lune: | Symbol(s) |
The poor genie needs their help, and Ella fully intends on helping as soon as the group gets together and organises a mission to save her. These missions always make her nervous, but it is more than worth it to help out a fellow genie in need. She seems like a really nice person, too. Ell looks forward to meeting her in person.

Alyss Hawthorne: | Symbol(s) |
Well... Ella knows she's pretty rough around the edges, and she isn't treating her genie right but she knows tht under all of that, she really is a good person. She thinks her genie should probably be freed, but really doesn't want to hurt her.

Julliane Menzoda: | Symbol(s) |
Whilst Ella isn't nessesarily as close to her as she is with some of the other members of the group, she does like her. Ell respects her drive and passion for what she does, and thinks she is a great person. She certainly wouldn't mind getting closer with her, but she isn't always able to be with the group 24/7, what with working at the animal clinic.

Stephen Hamilton: | Symbol(s) |
Ell is somewhat... unsure about this human. She is curious, but has a slight fear of him. He reminds her too much of some of her old masters. But she knows that he does what he does just to keep his genie safe. his intentions are good. She really doesn't think he is a terrible person, and knows that there is good in him.

Tattina Gustavo: | Symbol(s) |
Like with Flora, Ella wants to free her. She doesn't know a whole lot about her, Mainly because she isn't around the group quite as much as the others. She seems like a very intelligent girl with a great heart, from what she's heard. She would certainly help free her.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:23 am

Stephen Hamilton

| 24 | Defense attorney | Human

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
☠ - Enemies

Betsy Foss: | ◑ | "Honestly she appears very outgoing, eccentric, and passionate about what she loves. I have a higher respect for genies and especially for Betsy. However, I feel she is a bit...arrogant, condescending to humans."

Bryance Del Rue: | ◑♥ | "A rose hidden among the thorns, Bryance has an air of a broken man following him around, despite his outward and passionate personality. I admire Bryance, he's tall and handsome and I could find myself deeply entranced by this genie."

Eleanore Evangeline: | ◑ | "Eleanore is another outgoing and freed genie running around the streets. She doesn't bother me or my genie much but I fear she has a hidden agenda and am wary of her actions."

Flora D'Lune: | ☺♥ | "My babydoll Flora, we've known each other for awhile now. She is stubborn and reluctant to follow my orders. I try to win her affection by showering her in luxuries and money. All I want is for her to be happy with me, the way I'm happy with her."

Alyss Hawthorne: | ◑ | "Alyss, another master I've come to know. I thought I was a bad person but after meeting this piece of work I consider myself an angel. She seems like the girl to have a good time anytime and I'd be quiet interested in a friendship with her."

Julliane Menzoda: | ◑ | "Outgoing, eccentric, over the top and freed. Freed genies threaten my relationship with the genie I control and I don't need her putting outrageous thoughts in my babydoll's head."

Stephen Hamilton: | Symbol(s) | "Hello my name is Stephen Hamilton, I'm a defense attorney and a genie master. I am endowed with money, cars, and luxury my life is seemingly solid and perfect but I fear revolution is upon us. The genies grow bolder with each passing day and my paranoia only becomes worse."

Tattina Gustavo: | ◑♥ | "Oh boy what a looker, she makes my heart flutter. A young genie and free spirited genie. If only I could get a hold of her lamp, I'd break this free genie and make her mine."

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:23 pm

| 19 | Stephen Hamilton | Genie

♥ - Romantic Interest
☺ - Friends
☠ - Enemies

Betsy Foss: | ◑ | She seems like a lovely girl, like someone pretty much anyone can get along with.... In fact, is it wrong for me to say I'm slightly jealous of her? After all, with her positive nature and relationship with her master, whats not to envy? Adding to the list; she actually has a memory of her past.

Bryance Del Rue: | ◑ | Another genie that is charismatic, another who can attract people like moth to a flame, I must admit that Bryance gets my attention (as well as that of my master). In fact, I would very much to like to be friends with him... It intrigues me to know what secrets such a sweet soul is hiding.

Eleanore Evangeline: |◑ | I don't know that much about Eleanore...other than the fact she is a freed genie and she works as a veterinary assistant. However, from the glances I can steal while I pass the clinic she works at, she's a large people pleaser. Definitely a person I want to add to my list to make friends with.

Alyss Hawthorne: | ◑ | I don't have much of an opinion about her seeing as I haven't really met her..but from what I've heard from my master, she's a spirit that doesn't conform to the rules of society, who doesn't bend to the standard forms of expression. And, for that, she has my respect.

Julliane Menzoda: | ◑/☺| The genie my master hates the most, or from what I've observed, I can't help but feel pulled towards this bright sunspot. Rarely have I seen her without a smile on her face, an admirable habit, and that nature of hers that is always willing to help... Absolutely someone I want to become close friends with.

Stephen Hamilton: | ☠♥◑ | My...my feelings for Stephen, for my master, are all over the place. Part of me despises him for what he has become, for his over-possessiveness and limitations he has put on me. On the other hand, a secret part of me wants to forgive and forget his actions, to remember the time before he turned into the monster he is today. And, not really helping that loathing side, he tries to show that he cares somewhat...though it's all through materialistic items. I'm just hoping that things may change so I don't leave when we are on a bad note...

Tattina Gustavo: | ◑ | Gorgeous, seductive, powerful, busty..it's not hard to see why people adore and fall for her. Even my master. Am I allowed to venture and say that I'm jealous of her confidence and of her free status? Well, negative feelings aside, I wouldn't mind getting to know her.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!