Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Something Like Fate

Character Relations

a part of “Something Like Fate”, a fictional universe by cc.jones.

What if your soul mate was the one that made your life a living hell? {FULL, seriously!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Like Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

@Everyone,
Okay, so quite a few of you have asked me if I can post the relation page today. After taking time to think things through, I have finally agreed. However, for those of you who are not finished with your characters, don't think you're suddenly off the hook because I still have given you until Monday (tomorrow) to finish your characters. And I can easily deduct your character from this roleplay if I see that you haven't put in progress these couple of days. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this character sheet as I made it as fun and well organized as it can be. Your goal is to pm others. A simple, "Hey, I was hoping we can discuss character relations between my character(s) and your(s). Pm me back asap," will do. Don't be shy. Get out there and make friends. And I hope that this roleplay will be a success! Love you all! I shall put up a post date when we will officially start the r.p. :)

©This character relation document rightfully belongs to cc.jones. Users who have not asked permission to use this document will be broadcasted by a moderator.©

Code: Select all
[center][img]gifhere[/img]
[img]fontmeme.com[/img]

[font=Bell MT][size=100]▪ Age ▪ Year at camp ▪ Outcast or A-lister? ▪
Three words that describe your character[/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]Campers[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][b]☮[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Acquaintance || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]☺[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Friend || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]☺☺[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Best Friend || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]ღ[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Crush or Attracted To || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]♥[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Love or Significant Other[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[b]☯[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Rival || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]☠[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Enemy || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]✗☺[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Ex-Friend || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]✗♥[/b][font=Bell MT][size=88][b][i] -Ex-Lover [/i][/b][/size]

[size=120][i]"QUOTE HERE"[/i][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Cassandra Bennett[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}
[i]"pending description"[/i]

[u][i][b]Ciana Moore[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Mackenzie Irving[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Judith Ahlström[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Ashleigh Smythe[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Sophia Stanford[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Ben Hartley[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Hollie Knight[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Alicia Morales[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Theodore Matthews[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Brooklynn Harrison[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Elias Addiks[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Liam Woods[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Lucas Woods[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Colton Nobel[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Johnathon O'briens[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Kit Grimshaw[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Dylan Negovanlis[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}

[u][i][b]Charlotte Van Der Deen[/b][/i][/u]
{emoji here}
[i]"pending description"[/i][/size][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr]

[font=Bell MT][size=88][center]©This character relation document rightfully belongs to cc.jones. Users who have not asked permission to use this document [u]will be broadcasted[/u] by a moderator.©[/center][/size][/font]
Last edited by cc.jones on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Sixteen Third-Year Outcast
Daydreamer Open-minded Uncanny

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts who.."

-Acquaintance || -Friend || ☺☺ -Best Friend || -Crush or Attracted To || -Love or Significant Other

-Rival || -Enemy || ✗☺ -Ex-Friend || ✗♥ -Ex-Lover

Cassandra Bennett
{}
"I don't know her too well, but she did know my sister."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{}
"She's my roommate this year. That's so cool! I was hoping she would, otherwise I'd have to bunk with someone that I was on the edge of not "

Judith Ahlström
{...}
"Just a lonely soul searching for a new meaning of life."

Ben Hartley
{☺☺}
"He's a great guy, and we've been best friends since forever. However, he just seems..different this year. Almost as if he's trying to avoid me or something. It's weird."

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{, }
"She hates me and I can never know why. I don't think I ever spoke a hundred words to her before our rivalry began."

Alicia Morales
{}
"I intimidate her to an extinct. Does she ever get annoyed? Yes. Does she still enjoy my company? It's obvious."

Theodore Matthews
{}
"I have no problem with Theo, no problem at all. He's funny, a total rebel, and extremely entertaining."

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{}
"Ever since my sister died its as if this protective side of Elias clicked on. Gotta be honest, it does annoy the hell out of me from time to time, but I know he's just looking out for me."

Liam Woods
{}
"He's just like me in so many ways, it's scary. We talk from time-to-time. Nothing serious."

Lucas Woods
{}
"My running buddy. Let me tell you this, one day he's going to cause me to have an asthma attack."

Colton Nobel
{☺☺}
"Cole is, well, Cole. I often expect no more less. He's not only my best friend, but he's my brother at heart. And I love him."

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{,}
"Diddles and I get along exceedingly well, of course, we don't talk that much, but whenever we do I get this eerie feeling in my stomach and I don't know what it means. It's confusing. He's confusing. I'd most likely say that this whole rudiment is all confusing."

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{,}
"She's new to Merrie Woode, and the same age as me. I suppose we'd get along. I'll even show her around camp, so she can feel more at home."

©This character relation document rightfully belongs to cc.jones. Users who have not asked permission to use this document will be broadcasted by a moderator.©

Last edited by cc.jones on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:23 pm

17Fourth-YearA-Lister
{Problem Solver, Unapologetic, Confident}

-Acquaintance || -Friend || ☺☺ -Best Friend || -Crush or Attracted To || -Love or Significant Other

"We Cannot Solve Our Problems With The Same Thinking We Used When We Created Them."

Cassandra Bennett
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ciana Moore
{☺}
"She's in my cabin, and I think she's pretty cool... my only pet peeve about her is how long she takes in the shower- but that's nothing I can't get over. I honestly think we'll be good friends."

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ashleigh Smythe
{♥☺}
"What can I say? It''s not like I'm egotistical or anything... but I do love myself. Honestly, it's the only way you can find love in anyone else. Plus, I mean, I'm pretty awesome..."

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{☺}
"pending description"

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{☺}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Last edited by Blushing Bunny on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 pm

▪ 16 ▪ Third Year ▪ A-Lister ▪
Three words that describe your character

"I'm kinda closed off though I'm also pretty open, to the right people."

Cassandra Bennett

"Cassie! She's so fun and friendly and I love talking to her cause she is never really stressing or upset over things she shouldn't be! She's way cool, even if she calls me Lucas to bug me, I think it's cute."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström

"Judy, she's like me, like, kinda not out there in the way we approach the world. I know people are trying to get me to open up, so I'm trying to get her to open up too, first by figuring her out."

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sopia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight

"It's a miracle this girl even bothers talking to me. I stood up for her a while ago, she was nice to me, like really nice to me, and I kinda fell for her. I wish I could talk to her like that in real life, smooth."

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Mattews

"Theo is cool. I don't get uncomfortable around him, I feel like I can talk to him about things I won't talk with Lucas about, but mainly, I think he's gonna help me be more like Lucas, which is what I want."

Brooklynn Harrison

"Aww, Brookie, I love, wait, no, Lucas loves her, secretly of course. I think she's a cool girl so I'd be cool if they dated, she's sweet, and nice, and cool."

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
"That's me!"

Lucas Woods
☺☺
"He's my twin brother, I wouldn't be around without him and I love him more than anyone else. He's my anchor and without him, I probably would never go home."

Colton Nobel

"He's my bro's roommate, I think he'll be a cool guy once we get to know him. I will since he's my bro and like, we're close..."

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen

"I think that if we talked more, we could probably be friends. I'm just working up the nerve to talk to her, since she is a girl, in order to even be friends. She seems a lot like Lucas and I, so I want to make sure her time at camp is something to enjoy."

Ben Hartley
☮/☺
"He's basically me, but less like Lucas, and not quite as talkative. I am trying to get him to be more... rambunctious, so that I can see it's okay, and hopefully do the same."

▪ 16 ▪ Third Year ▪ A-Lister ▪
{Fun loving/Excitable, Thoughtful, Arrogant}

"I'm pretty cool with the world so long as the world is cool with me for the most part."

Cassandra Bennett

"Cass, she's really cool. She likes to mess with Liam and I calling us the other's name, but it's a cool thing, like we know she does it on purpose. I like talking to her when I can and she's just a cool person."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström

"The's, quirky, in a good way. I hate seeing her alone so I like to talk to her when she is, I even run with her sometimes when she's running alone in the morning."

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sopia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight

"Hollie, she may have a bad rep with a lot of people, but that's just because people aren't willing to try and talk with her, like a real person."

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Mattews

"Theo's my friend, he's funny and makes me laugh. He doesn't make me uncomfortable, he knows I'm straight, I know he isn't, so we can have fun together, and we do."

Brooklynn Harrison

"She's so pretty, she's down to earth. She has her flaws, I have more, and people just do, so... yeah, pretty girl... I wish I could talk to her, like, for real, without being stupid."

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
☺☺
"He's not just my best friend, he's my twin brother. I love hanging out with him more than anyone and would do anything for him, even if it is stupid and could result in me getting in trouble."

Lucas Woods
"That's me!"

Colton Nobel

"He seems cool, he's my room mate, and though I wish he was Liam, I'm willing to give him a shot, like a real one where I'm open to being friends with him."

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen

"I don't really know her... She's one of those girls that gets picked on in school all the time right? I'll apologize for my friends being jerks to her, being a jerk to anyone isn't cool."

Ben Hartley
☮/☺
"I don't really know him very well, but I think he's a fun guy, even though I do most of the talking in our conversations."

Last edited by Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zoey26123
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:47 pm

▪ 17 ▪ Fourth▪ Outcast ▪
Crazy, Loud, Humorous

Campers

"I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.”

Cassandra Bennett
{☺☺}
"I love her to death. She's the best. We're suppose to keep each other out of trouble, but we wouldn't be of us if we actually could.""

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{☺☺}
"Haha, oh yeah the forever single pringle. I love her to death, she's like a sister to me."

Ashleigh Smythe
{☺}
"We're friends, Ashleigh is nice and I think it's adorable the way she'll go off topic when she's talking. "

Sopia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{☠}
"I don't really know her, and I doubt she even remembers my name. She said something really mean to me once and overall she's just a bitch. She's a bully who likes bullies?"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{ღ/✗♥}
"....I mean it's not like I don't still...Look it's a long story and I don't really care to share it."

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{ ☮}
"I know he's the twin of the boy I share a cabin with. That's about it."

Lucas Woods
{ ☮}
"I know we share a cabin and he has a twin. I don't know much about him though."

Colton Nobel
{☺☺}
"Best guy in the world. Honestly what's not to love about him? Extremely handsome and talented. Just awesome, there's no words to describe him. "

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

▪ 17 ▪ Third ▪ A-lister ▪
Blunt, Mean, Judgmental

[img]Campers[/img]

"QUOTE HERE"

Cassandra Bennett
{☠}
"I hate her! She made my life a living hell last year at camp. Don't worry though it's not like I didn't get any good shots in. Next time she should check her shampoo bottle before using it."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{☠}
"Ewwww, oh yeah that freak. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but she's really weird, not even that cute kind of weird. I heard she straightens her hair with a iron, I don't know if that's because she's really poor or just dumb. "

Ashleigh Smythe
{✗☺}
"We were once friends but then she just said something really rude to me one day. She didn't like the way I was treating people or something, I don't know. "

Sopia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Beau Maverick
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{☮}
"I don't really know the guy much."

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{☺}
"I like him. We're friends. He stood up for me once when some kids said they had enough of me, whatever that means. Anyway there's not many people who would stick up for me, and he did, I appreciate that."

Lucas Woods
{☺}
"I'm friends with him too. He's cool and wild keeps things fun."

Colton Nobel
{☮}
"I don't really know who he is."

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Last edited by BraceBlaze on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BraceBlaze
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Theodore Matthews Loves Everyone!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:06 pm

▪ Seventeen ▪ Fourth ▪ A-Lister ▪
▪ Charming ▪ Energetic ▪ Compassionate ▪

☮☺☺☺ღ♥
☯✗☺✗♥

"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be."

Cassandra Bennett

"Cassie is such a nice girl! Though there was a few weeks when we didn't talk my third year... I think maybe she didn't like something I said. Now it's fine though!"

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving

"I don't know her very well, but I imagine she's a wonderful person!"

Judith Ahlström

"Judith is awesome. We get along great when we're by ourselves, or in a small group, but I feel like maybe she doesn't like being around me when we're all together. That's alright though, anything she wants!"

Ashleigh Smythe

"Ashleigh is great, super pretty and really nice. She's the one who helped me out last year when he started ignoring me, so... I owe her."

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight

"She sort of scares me... I'm always polite to her when she's around, but she's definitely someone to stay clear of unless I want drama."

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Brooklynn Harrison
✗☺☺
"We used to be best friends. Then my parents split and I started putting myself out there, and I don't know, we drifted apart. Now she seems like she just hates me."

Elias Addiks
☺☺
"Elias! He, Dylan, and I sort of have a three-musketeer-esque thing going on. Basically we have a lot of fun, all the time, especially after lights out."

Liam Woods
☮/☺
"I just want him to get out there. He seems like he would be a lot of fun if he'd just brighten up. That's my new goal, getting him to be less down and more up!"

Lucas Woods

"We go on runs together occasionally in the morning, when his brother doesn't feel like running with him. And he doesn't freak out like some guys do when I talk to them, so that's cool! Oh, and he's Colton's roommate... so being around him gives me an excuse to see Colton."

Colton Nobel
ღ/✗♥
"We had a thing last year, I think, but school came round and he started ignoring me... Don't know where I stand with him now."

Johnathon O'Briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van der Veen

"Charlotte is great! Sometimes I think I annoy her, but when it's just us I think she likes me. I mean, she lets me talk her ear off, so she must be my friend!"

Ben Hartley

"Ben is such a sweetie. He pretends to not want to go along with Elias' and my ideas, but in the end he always comes with us. Though somehow he always lands himself in the infirmary... poor kid."

Kit Grimshaw
☺☺
"Love that guy. He's like me, just friendly and doesn't seem to care for all that dramatic stuff, so that's great. And he's Colton's roommate so..."

Dylan Negovanlis
☺☺
"My partner in crime! Put us together and things gets interesting. Can't wait to see him and start planning this years crazy."

© This character relation document rightfully belongs to cc.jones. Users who have not asked permission to use this document will be broadcasted by a moderator.©
Last edited by Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:11 am

ImageImage

▪ Nineteen ▪ Eighth Year ▪ A-lister ▪
▪ Free Spirit ▪ Wild ▪ Loving ▪

-Acquaintance || -Friend || ◕‿◕ -Best Friend || -Crush or Attracted To || -Love or Significant Other

-Rival || -Enemy || -Ex-Friend || ø -Ex-Lover

Cassandra Bennett
❤◕‿◕❤
"Why wouldn't I love myself?"

Ciana Moore
☺❤
"So she's my half sister, but we didn't grow up together. She's holding on to one of my secrets but I don't know for how long... This might be my last summer with her. I'm going to make this one count. I'm gonna be the big sister she never had."

Mackenzie Irving

"She's pretty cool. She's the roommate of Judith so if I'm hanging out with her, Mackenzie is there too. If I do a makeover on Judith, it makes sense I do one on Mac too."

Judith Ahlström
☯☺
"I don't really know her too well but I did know Jaime. I can't believe Jaime's gone. I can't imagine what she's going through but I'm gonna try to be there for her this year. It's the least I could do for Jaime."

Ashleigh Smythe

"We may not be best friends, but we're pretty good friends. She's really good friends with my half sister so she's my way in this year. She's gonna help me be friends with her."

Sophia Stanford
◕‿◕
"We didn't start as friends. I've technically been here longer by two years but the first year, she was here we got paired together. It was hell. At the beginning we drove each other crazy and then everything just fell together and we've been best friends ever since. We write each other through out the year. I drive my car to came and go pick her up. She and I have become short of famous at camp since we took over the candy and soda 'dealing' team. Going through camp without candy or soda is... hell. So we took action."

Hollie Knight
☢☣
"Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Oh, you weren't asking what she does all the time. Okay well basically she thinks she can be the boss of everyone. I hate her. But I don't go out of my way to do anything about her. She comes to me. She's always trying to start something. Every year I have to prove to her time and again whose really in control of the camp around here. I make her life a living hell."

Alicia Morales

"She's... who again? Oh right creepy girl. I dunno. I don't really talk to her much."

Theodore Mattews

"So he's adorable. He really is but... he flirts with anything that talks. He kinda hit on my last year and it made things awkward, but other than that, he's cool. He's a wild one. We get in trouble together."

Brooklynn Harrison

"Is it sad that I have so much fun, pissing her off? She always tries to best me and I just shoot her down. Hahaha doesn't she realize you can't top someone whose master everything that there is to do at camp?"

Elias Addiks
❥☺
"We're pretty good friends but can I just say... HE'S HOT and that accent! Okay just ignore that... Seriously you spread that and I'll stop selling you candy, for reals. We're not exactly super close but so what? I should live a little."

Liam Woods

"Minion two. Same with his brother. I like to tease them by calling them the other's name. I know whose is who but it's funny to see them get frazzled."

Lucas Woods

"Minion one. I supply the candy, he does what I want. Sure he still pays but he gets to enjoy my company. Nah, we're friends. He's like the little brother I never had."

Colton Nobel
◕‿◕
"There's my little pooky! Nah, there's nothing going on here I just love this kid. He's a bit of an outsider but he's like the ying to my yang. We are always getting each other in trouble with our antics. Wanna jump off the roof of the boat house into the lake? Yeah, I did that with him two summers ago."

Johnathon O'Briens
❥☺
"Hotty here. I don't know much about him because he's an outsider but I think he likes my sister. If that's so it means he is off limits. I wonder if my sister likes him."

Kit Grimshaw
◕‿◕❥☺
"Okay, yes I admit he's cut. How could I not? He's such a sweet guy. I think he has a crush on me but I don't think he's really my type. He's too... I dunno. I'm trying to help him talk to girls."

Dylan Negovanlis
❥☯
"He's cute in a nerdy way. Hey Nerdy's the new Jock. Don't know much else..."

Charlotte Van Der Deen

"She's kinda like this deer in the headlights type of girl. She's super cute. I want to get to know her since she's knew and everything but I don't think she likes me. I'll change that. I know the real way to someone's heart is candy, duuuuh."

Ben Hartley
❥☯
"Okay, Ben is like this cute little puppy that doesn't do anything wrong... ever. I have to corrupt him. Not in like a weird way but I want to see him break out of that shell and fling himself off the boat house into the water."

Last edited by sparrowluvr2 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 am

▪ 18 ▪ Fifth ▪ Outcast ▪
➳ Intelligent ➳ ➳ Stylish ➳ ➳ Faithful ➳

"Why do you have to act like you know when you don't know? It's okay if you don't know everything."

Cassandra Bennett

"Cassandra's definitely something else. We have a secret coming into this camp, and let's just say... I'm glad we don't look alike."

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ashleigh Smythe

"She seems really nice, and pretty! We're cabin buddies, so, I hope all goes well."

Sopia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Beau Maverick
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Mattews
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'Briens

"I met him like.. our second year? Anyway, I guess we're cool."

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

▪ 18 ▪ Fifth ▪ Outcast ▪
✪ Witty ✪ Charming ✪ Loyal ✪

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."

Cassandra Bennett
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ciana Moore

"She seems alright. Never really got to know her since our second year at camp."

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sopia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Beau Maverick
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Mattews
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

SaxyLady15
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:58 am

17 Fourth Outcast
Spiteful Anti-social Vulnerable

"It starts burning in my brain, these lies. They're making me a mess."

Cassandra Bennett
{☺}
"I guess when you crack the shell open a bit, she isn't as bad as some could believe. Surprisingly, we also have makeovers together too, ironic."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{☺}
"A tolerable girl, I'd rather room with her than other's that are here."

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{emoji here}
"All I know about him is that he's quiet. If he stays that way around me, we'll be just fine."

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{☮}
"I don't know him very well... and that's about it really."

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{☮}
"Just there, like another candle in the wind."

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Last edited by LadyValentine on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
For forgiveness, you could always pray, that the sickness, it could go away. ✪

LadyValentine
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 am

16 Third A-lister
Quirky Cheerful Awkward

"Move along, like I know you do."

Cassandra Bennett
{ღ / ☺☺ }
"She's really nice and has always been a big sister to me. And I guess, I like her a little. Like I really like her, you know! I really trust her and I hope she feels the same way too."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{☮}
"I don't know what people can see in her, she's so rude to others. Though I can't judge, I don't know her too well."

Judith Ahlström
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{☺}
"What an adorable fellow! I just wish he'd open up a bit more, he's so quiet. Like a mouse."

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{☺☺}
"Theo is absolutely wonderful. What a great guy! Really sweet as well as funny!"

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Last edited by LadyValentine on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyValentine
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Cassandra Bennett
[font=Bell MT][size=88] -Acquaintance ||

"She sells candy under-the-table. She's like the camp's own drug dealer but for sweets."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
-Friend ||
"Judith is the only girl that's the same age as me in this camp. I guess it's natural I'd look to her to show me the ropes of this place."

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
-Friend ||
"Theo is probably the only energetic person I have ever hung out with. Sometimes that's what annoys me but I'm glad to have him as a friend."

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"[/size][/font]

Last edited by VincentRayne on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:45 pm

▪ Sixteen ▪ Fourth ▪ A-lister ▪
▪ Honest ▪ Perfectionist ▪ Sweet ▪

"So, why am I supposed to spend my life working, sweating, struggling? For an illusion?"

Cassandra Bennett
{}
"Uhm, the candy dealer? Yeah, I know her. And I know that my parents are not going to be too chuffed when they find out that I'm friends with this hooligan. Besides, I think she's planning to corrupt me for my money or something.."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{}
"We never talk much, well, since when have I ever talked alot?"

Judith Ahlström
{,☺☺}
"She...fascinates me. The way she sneezes like a kitten, the way her nose scrunches up when she flashes me that adorable smile of hers, the way she admires the world around her. Is it okay to feel this way about your best friend? Course it's not. But I can't help it. She's just so different, and I like different. I also like her. I just can never get her attention; tell her how I feel about her because she is too fond amongst other things. "

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{}
"Of course I say at least one or two words to her, but must she be such a wanker?"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{}
"Ahh, Theodore. His name brings back memories. Especially those memories of how last year going with him to fish ended with me nearly drowning. But now he is my roommate. Which means whatever foolish tactics he is planning now will possibly put me in the infirmary. How can he be so reckless, yet is able to persuade me to join?"

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{}
"Which is which? I can never decide; however, I am pretty sure that he's the one that is much similar to myself. Though, I hang out with both twins whenever I feel I am being intimidated by amongst the other campers."

Lucas Woods
{}
"Which is which? I can never decide; however, I am pretty sure that he's that likes to run and various things that my stick figure denies to do. Though, I hang out with both twins whenever I feel I am being intimidated by amongst the other campers."

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending relationship"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{}
"He's great. He, like everyone else, seems to be always stuck upon the act of wanting me to 'get out of my shell'."

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{,☺☺}
"She is my inspiration. I never once ever seen her look up from her drawing pad, course I never seen her artworks before, but I just know from the way she blocks the world around her that she has one remarkable talent. And I love it."

"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 am

▪ 17 ▪ Fourth-Year ▪ A-lister ▪
{Amicable, Adventurous, Roguish}

"I wanna feel, not just survive, life ain't lived in black and white."

Cassandra Bennett
{ღ//☺}
"We don't really hang much, but she's pretty chill. Plus, she's kinda hot, so-."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{☺}
"Ever since Jamie died... Forget it. The point is, I'm going to take care of her. It's the least I can do for Jamie."

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{☺}
"We met in the forest once when she was sketching and I was writing some new lyrics. We hang out there sometimes when we both want to get away. Sometimes we talk, sometimes we just do our own thing."

Theodore Matthews
{☺☺}
"Theo's a real blast. Never a dull moment with him."

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{☺}
"What happened wasn't my fault. It took me a long time to realize that, but he's never coming back to us and there's nothing I could have done that would have prevented it. I like myself a lot more since I realized that."

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 am

▪ 17 ▪ Fourth-Year ▪ Outcast ▪
{Withdrawn, Blunt, Artistic}

"Rules of the road say, 'Don't look back. Eyes straight ahead. Don't jump the track.' "

Cassandra Bennett
{☮}
"I've seen her hanging around with Eli occasionally, but that's it."

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{☺}
"She found my usual place in the woods, and she likes to drop by every once in a while for what I suspect to be the sole purpose of annoying me. But I guess we're friends?"

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{--}
"Things have been hard lately."

Theodore Matthews
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{☺}
"Apparently we share a love of hidden alcoves in the woods to work on our projects, because we met in one. We started talking, and now I guess you could consider us friends."

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:08 am

17 5th Year A-lister
{Funny, Sweet, Caring, Mischievous}

“You shouldn't want to be like everyone else. Then you wouldn't be like you.”

Cassandra Bennett
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ciana Moore
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Mackenzie Irving
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Judith Ahlström
{ღ☺}
"She's the weirdest girl I have ever met and I mean that in the best way possible. She's adorable and likes all this cool stuff but she often tells me I confuse her! Well . . . she confuses me in a good way!"

Ashleigh Smythe
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Sophia Stanford
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Ben Hartley
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Hollie Knight
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Alicia Morales
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Theodore Matthews
{☺☺}
"I'm like the Bonnie to his Clyde! We can talk and rant for hours about stuff we like, plus he's like my best bro in the whole world! Mwahahaha! I'll make sure our last year here will be the best ever! "

Brooklynn Harrison
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Elias Addiks
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Liam Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Lucas Woods
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Colton Nobel
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Johnathon O'briens
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Kit Grimshaw
{emoji here}
"pending description"

Dylan Negovanlis
{☺☺}
"Pshh I'm soo weird man. If there was another me I'll totally be my own best friend. See, weird. "

Charlotte Van Der Deen
{emoji here}
"pending description"

☿Urania☿
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!