Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magic is Might II

Character Relations

a part of “Magic is Might II”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

Harry Potter is dead and the world has changed. Some fight to return it back to what it was while others defend what has become of it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magic is Might II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:41 pm

You all know what this is :p

You don't have to make one of these if you don't want to. I don't mind either way. I know for me personally and some others it helps us keep our thoughts straight when there are a bunch of characters. & I know some of you were wanting this up to get started!

So here it is!! :)

I'm adding a little code if you guys wanna use it for your layouts to make life easy. Or you can make your own or whatever lol. I'm fine with whatever!

Code: Select all
[center][img]FONTMEME OR CHARACTERS NAME IMAGE[/img]

[img]200 x 150 IMG OR GIF[/img][size=120][color=transparent]0[/color][/size][img]200 x 150 IMG OR GIF[/img][size=120][color=transparent]0[/color][/size][img]200 x 150 IMG OR GIF[/img]

[color=#bfbfbf][size=200][b]{[/b][/size][/color][color=#HEXCODE][size=120] ◆ ◆ ◆ [/size][/color][size=90][color=#666666][i]"QUOTE"[/i][/color][/size][color=#HEXCODE][size=120] ◆ ◆ ◆ [/size][/color][color=#bfbfbf][size=200][b]}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#HEXCODE][size=120]✔[/size][/color] [size=90][color=#666666]Acquaintances[/color][/size] [b]//[/b] [color=#HEXCODE][size=120]☯[/size][/color] [size=90][color=#666666]Neutral[/color][/size] [b]//[/b] [color=#HEXCODE][size=120]â˜ģ[/size][/color] [size=90][color=#666666]Friends[/color][/size] [b]//[/b] [color=#HEXCODE][size=120]âœĢ[/size][/color] [size=90][color=#666666]Best Friends[/color][/size] [b]//[/b] [color=#HEXCODE][size=120]❤[/size][/color] [size=90][color=#666666]Love Interest[/color][/size] [b]//[/b] [color=#HEXCODE][size=120]✘[/size][/color] [size=90][color=#666666]Enemies[/color][/size][/center][center][color=#bfbfbf]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][/center]
[left][color=#HEXCODE][size=120]▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐[/size][/color][/left][left][color=#bfbfbf][size=120]░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░[/size][/color][/left][right][color=#HEXCODE][size=120]▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐[/size][/color][/right][right][color=#bfbfbf][size=120]░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░[/size][/color][/right][size=135][font=garamond][color=#999999][b]N A M E[/b][/color][/font][/size] [color=#HEXCODE][size=170]SYMBOLS[/size][/color]
[color=transparent]00000[/color][size=90][color=#666666]Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.

You can copy & paste the code for character name and description to add more character relations. If the bars on the side aren't as long as your text just copy & paste more bars. You can also PM Scar.- with questions.[/color][/size]
Last edited by mjolnir on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Image0Image0Image

{ â˜Ŋ â˜Ŋ â˜Ŋ "Not everything is what it appears." ☞ ☞ ☞ }

✔ Acquaintances // ☯ Neutral // â˜ģ Friends // âœĢ Best Friends // ❤ Love Interest // ✘ Enemies
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
V I N C E N T . C H A N G ✔ ☯
00000"Nice boy. Doesn't come around me too often, not that I blame him."
00000Moira has no problem with Vincent. On the contrary, she finds him quite friendly. But most of lower blood statuses tip toe around her. She also has a feeling that he, like many are intimidated and frighten by her well known proficiency with the Dark Magics.

M C K E N N A . J A M E S ✔ ☯
00000"I am envious of her gorgeous head of hair. Unfortunately that is the most I see of her, she tends to steer clear."
00000To no surprise, McKenna is yet another person born of lower blood status that tends to keep their distance from her. Moira has nothing against her for it and if they do happen to have a conversation she wouldn't be anything less than friendly.

V L A D I K . V O L K O V ❤ âœĢ
00000"He's complicated and frightens most. I think I'm one of the few who sees beyond it."
00000Vladik and Moira have known each other for as long as they can remember. To her, he's Noch because most refer to them as night and day being opposites but still so close. She even got her wand from his family's shop which happened to be the first wand Noch made. Many fear him but Moira doesn't and even knows the softer side of him that he rarely shares.

V A S I L I A . V O L K O V ✔ â˜ģ
00000"She's very nice and pleasant, at least to me. I do trust her more than most as I hold the Volkovs in high regards."
00000It's never quite easy being friends with the sibling of the person you like. But Vasilia is very kind to her. They've all known each other for so long, and Moira knows that she could go to Vasilia if she needed anything, and that she could trust her.

M A C K E N Z I E . X A N T A R A â˜ģ
00000"It took some work to gain her trust but her friendship was worth it."
00000Moira knows that many, if not all, lower blood status witches and wizards tend to have a bad taste in their mouths in regards to pure bloods. It took some hard work to get Mackenzie to open up and trust her, but she was glad she didn't give up. She holds Mackenzie rather dearly regardless of her blood status.

E V E L Y N . W R I G H T â˜ģ
00000"She's like a little sister to me. I also have my eye on her."
00000Moira was drawn towards Evelyn and took it upon herself to look over her. She sees her as a close friend and looks out for her much like an older sibling would. Moira's even taken it upon herself to help tutor her and broaden her horizons to how the world could be not how it should be.

C O L L I N . H U F F ☯ ✘
00000"I've stopped trying... It's like talking to a wall."
00000Collins does not like her. Moira would be ok if there was some merit behind it but it's simply because of her being a Pure Blood. She tried on multiple occasions to try to change his opinion of her but eventually she just stopped trying.

O P H E L I A . H A H N â˜ģ
00000"She's so sweet and thankfully isn't scared of me."
00000Fee is super friendly and nice towards Moira which is a good change of pace considering the number of people who are scared of her for reasons she doesn't quite get. She definitely is light hearted and has a nice air about her.

D O M I N I C . H A H N â˜ģ
00000"We don't talk very much but I don't have any issues with him or anything."
00000Moira and Dom never really cross paths very often. Sure we have classes together and what not, but they've just never had a reason to really talk one on one. But that doesn't mean she has a problem with him or anything.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:28 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Not all who wonder are lost." ◆ ◆ ◆ }

✔ Acquaintances // ☯ Neutral // â˜ģ Friends // âœĢ Best Friends // ❤ Love Interest // ✘ Enemies

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
V I N C E N T . C H A N G â˜ģ
00000"Vince is cool. Good friend and an awesome roommate."
00000Blue is definitely happy with having VIncent as his roommate. At least someone who isn't all blood superior. He sees Vincent as a good friend and they even once slept together. He doesn't see it as a mistake like his friend, but Blue never thinks of his actions as mistakes.

M C K E N N A . J A M E S â˜ģ
00000"She's wicked talented at Quodpot, almost as good as me."
00000They have so much in common it is hard for them not to get along. They have nearly the same classes and interests so it only makes sense that they'd end up becoming friends. Blue also finds himself trying to compete with her, in a friendly way of course.

V L A D I K . V O L K O V ✘
00000"Like... I tried being nice to the dude. I did."
00000Vladik just doesn't like Chase... So he honestly just stopped trying. Now it is more of a competition thing considering they are beaters on apposing Quodpot teams. Chase isn't out right mean to Vlad or anything, especially because he's friends with Vasilia but he isn't fond of him.

V A S I L I A . V O L K O V â˜ģ
00000"She's actually really cool and down to earth. Stinks her brother is so... You know. But I don't hold it against her."
00000Vasilia is nothing like her brother in Chase's eyes. They actually get along quite well and are good friends. Sadly they have to keep it a secret somewhere because of her brother. Vasilia doesn't care about Chase's blood status like her brother but she doesn't want to upset him. And well... Chase likes his head on his shoulders.

M A C K E N Z I E . X A N T A R A â˜ģ âœĢ
00000"It started with Quodpot... And now she's stuck with me if she likes it or not."
00000Blue and Mackenzie have so much in common its sometimes scary how in sync they seem to be. They play their sports together, fall asleep in the same classes and sneak out past curfew to star gaze. She is his closest friend and cares for her like he would a sister.

E V E L Y N . W R I G H T ✔
00000"She seems pretty cool and she's super attractive."
00000Evelyn and Blue seem to have more not in common than they do in common. But that doesn't keep him from being friendly towards her and she is also sweet towards him. Sure the relationship could go either way but he has no reason not to like her.

C O L L I N . H U F F ✔
00000"Don't know the kid all too well."
00000Blue and Collin don't really seem to go out of their way to hang out or anything. But as of right now they have no issues with each other and are quite amiable to each other.

O P H E L I A . H A H N â˜ģ
00000"She's a good friend of mine, and doesn't judge my style of life which is a relief."
00000Fee and Blue don't seem like the type that'd be friends but she's just so sweet and friendly how could they not get along? Plus she finds his... Flirtations humorous.

D O M I N I C . H A H N â˜ģ ❤
00000"Flirting with him so much fun, especially because he's as smooth as a speed bump."
00000Chase finds it entertaining flirting and making moves on Dom because he's just so... grumpy. He's definitely attractive and one of those people that only looks better when they're angry, which is all the time for Dom. Chase knows he gets on his nerves... a lot but that doesn't deter him because he feels that he's getting somewhere piece by piece.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:38 am, edited 8 times in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:16 am

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Together, we will trail a blaze towards a new era." ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
C H A S E â˜ģ "He's one cool guy. We made great room buddies and it's fun hanging out with him. I made a "mistake" with him in the past but that's the story for another time."
00000Vincent and Chase are under the same House and they have been roommates since Vincent transferred to Remington. Both of them didn't have any contrary in terms of characteristics, so they got a long well. While most people would think Chase is someone indecent, Vincent knows that he's a reliable guy whom he can trust. However, they did sleep together once in the past, but he just considered it to be a "mistake" and would joke about it every now and then.

M O I R A ✔ "She's a Purus Sanguins, but she doesn't seem to be one of those with the supremacy issue and is pretty nice herself. We're on good terms, but I suppose we're not that close."
00000Vincent knows of Moira's blood status and at first believes that she's just as bad as any of her kind that he had ever come across. However, over time he saw that she's actually quite a good person and often exert a sisterly aura. They know each other and gets on well, though Vincent feels a bit uncomfortable because she's a proficient Dark Magic user.

M A C K E N Z I E â˜ģ "Definitely a reliable friend I can always count on. I think she's a strong girl and there's nothing that could hold her back."
00000Since they first met, Vincent gets along with her right away, with them sharing the same status. What he likes about Mackenzie is her honesty and loyalty, and knows that she would never let anyone down. They also share the same ideal and the same gift for pyromancy. He was also impressed when watching her playing Quodpot. Currently he's helping Mackenzie with her "sudden explode" problem.

J O S H U A ✔ "He's someone I look up, well, partly due to the fact that he's super hot. But I can say that he's an ideal professor for me."
00000Professor Woodbury is indeed someone who's really charismatic, even more so when he's also an Inferus. Like many of the girl, Vincent usually fanboys over him a lot, albeit secretly. He also admires his ability as an Animagus too. Although he's not his main professor, Vincent will come for him should he need any advice.

L A Y L A â˜ģ "Definitely the best teacher ever. While I couldn't say that I enjoy History of Magic that much, I found she to be a wonderful person to look for when you're in trouble."
00000Vincent found Professor Tyner's personalities to be very endearing. He had many things in common with her and would love to find her for guidance whenever he needed. He personally enjoys studying Charm and watch stars during Astrology with her. For Vincent, Professor Tyner is very much a motherly figure, if he had to commented.

E V E L Y N âœĢ "She's like... the sweetest girl I've ever known. We've known each other ever since I came here and she's been a great company. I hope she will remain that way in this world of strife."
00000Evelyn is amongst those who came and care for Vincent during the darkest period of his life, and he couldn't have been more grateful to her because of that. He likes her because of her innocence and positive attitudes - something that are very hard to come by in this world. He could almost feel like wherever she goes, the place seemed to brighten up a bit. For Vincent, Evelyn will always be like a younger sister whom he can always look out for.

C O L L I N S ✔ "He's a bit like... a geek, I suppose? I mean, it's good that he's hard-working and all, but he seemed a bit unfriendly. I suppose I should keep a bit distance for his sake."
00000Vincent once shared a couple of subjects together with Collins and personally found the younger boy's diligence to be something to look up to. However, he seemed a bit too extreme with the way he reacts and is quickly to get anger. Of course, that probably are just the outlook, which perhaps he's different on the inside. But for now, Vincent will respect his junior and let things stay the way it is.

M C K E N N A â˜ģ "Just think about all sorts of mischief I could plan together with her. We're like... destined to be partners in crime or something. In all of my honesty, she's super cool."
00000While Vincent and McKenna do not always spend their times together, due to the fact that they were sorted into different houses, when they do, it could only means that they've got some troubles cooking. He couldn't be more excited to find out that there's someone whose imagination he can go wild with. They would never miss a chance to stir things up and Vincent got to admit that she's someone to look up to. Sometimes they would be put in detention together for going a bit too wild though.

V L A D I K ✘ "Well, here comes the guy who thought he's oh-so-almighty. Just standing within his presence makes me want to put him on a pyre."
00000Out of the very few who managed to make it into his hate list, it surprised even himself to see Vladik making it to the top so quick. While Vincent doesn't come across with him a whole lot of times, and he doesn't outwardly talk up to Vladik either, he wouldn't hesitate to show him what this "filthy half-blood" can do. Everybody has a past, everybody has their pains, and clinging to them as excuses could only show how cowardly you are.

L E I Y O N A â˜ģ "She's a fierce girl and I don't think there's nothing that could hold her back. It's fun that I got to share a couple of classes with her."
00000There's definitely no reason for Vincent not to get along with Leiyona. She's bold, brave and doesn't her afraid to stand up for herself. There's a lot of things that the two of them could talk about whenever they are together, because Vincent knows that there's no reason to hold anything back when it comes to Leiyona. One of such example is the list of handsome boys around school that they usually drooling over. He absolutely enjoyed having her as one of his friends.

T I M O T H Y â˜ģ "It took a while for him to finally stopped being hard-to-get. Others might think he's a bit strange, but that just because they didn't dig deep enough."
00000Because of Timothy's rather mysterious demeanor, he doesn't seem to have many friends at first. But Vincent was the one to change that. He had to put in quite some effort for the guy to strike a conversation with him, but that doesn't deter him. At first, Vincent was just aesthetically attracted to Timothy because he was exactly his type, but now, he knows that the guy's definitely someone he can look out to.

R A M S E Y ✘ "I actually felt pity for Moira for having a jerk like that as her brother. Sometimes I wonder if they really even share the same bloodline."
00000In much contrast to the respect that Vincent have for Moira, Vincent feels nothing but disdain towards Ramsey. He has a flamboyant and gentlemanly outlook, but it was such a pity that his rotten core didn't go well together. As such, just like any other blood supremacist around Remington, Vincent will just keep Ramsey away from his sight, but no way would he be afraid to set his fancy suits ablaze if he sees him picking on his friends.

O P H E L I A âœĢ "We've been close ever since we're kids. She's an endearing girl and had in her heart the fire of bravery, despite all that she'd gone through. I'd do anything to make her smile."
00000Vincent's dad was a distant cousin of Ophelia's mom, they were very close friends and once were members of the rebels when they're still alive. And thus, Vincent had known Ophelia for a long time before she moved to America. They've always been close friends since they were small and would always look out for each other. He's sympathetic of what she had to gone through and hoped that one day he can help her have a better life. Ophelia holds a precious position in his heart and is definitely someone that Vincent can completely place his trust in.

D O M I N I C ❤ "He has such a fiery temper, he's stubborn and sometimes he can be such a troublemaker, can't he. What a bad, bad boy indeed..."
00000As Vincent was a close friend with Ophelia to begin with, it is no surprise that he knows about Dominic as well. Both of them has no troubles getting along, nonetheless. They both have strong personalities, and though Vincent is more capable of keeping his temper in check, there's something that he saw within Dominic that he could have never matched up. And that's why Vincent looked up to him. At first, it was just admiration, but Vincent couldn't deny that he's having a huge crush for the older Hahn sibling now. Of course, he's not planning to tell anyone about it anytime soon, but no one's going to stop him from acting like a teenage girl in love whenever he's fantasizing about the guy either.

O R C H I D ✔ "She's a nice girl, doesn't seem to bother much about blood supremacy. The fact that she can change her appearance is cool."
00000Vincent doesn't come across with Orchid too often, since they're in different houses and whatnot. However, despite the fact that she's a Pure Blood and a Dark Magic user, she was quite nice and kind. And of course, it's naturally for him to treat her the same as well. He secretly found her ability to change her appearance as a Metamorphagi quite intriguing, though.
Last edited by chrian. on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:08 am, edited 10 times in total.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:12 am

Image0Image0Image

◆ ◆ ◆ "HAVING A SOFT HEART IN A CRUEL WORLD IS COURAGE, NOT WEAKNESS." ◆ ◆ ◆

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
——————————————————————————————————————————

D O M I N I C . H A H N âœĢ
Fee was adopted into Dominic's family when the two were both just seven years old. Initially, seven year old Dom acted like a typical seven year old brat; he refused to acknowledge her as his adoptive sister, but instead like an unwelcome guest, and he stubbornly refused to share any of his toys with the little witch. However, Fee proved to be just as stubborn as her new 'brother', and soon both of them had new opinions of the other. Now, Dom is perhaps the person that Fee cares most about, and she loves him dearly. Suffice to say, he's one of the reasons that she is so good at healing; thanks to all his fights, she's had a lot of practice.

M O I R A . B L A C K W O O D â˜ģ
the majority of non-purebloods at Remington tend to avoid Moira. Apparently the combination of her pureblood status, her father being a teacher at Remington, and her closest friend being infamously chauvinistic has resulted in her being deemed... unappealing company by many. But such reputations have never prevented Fee from finding out the truth for herself, and as a result, she discovered that the Blackwood girl is actually very likable, and they get along swimmingly.

L E I Y O N A . M C F L E I R N â˜ģ
Being housemates may have been what sparked their relationship, but chances are the pair would have ended up close even otherwise. Whilst Yona's loathing for chocolate frogs and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans continues to baffle Ophelia, they have been friends ever since they first met.

C H A S E . B E C K E T T â˜ģ
Fee's always liked Chase. As far as she's concerned, he's just one of those people who is straight-up enjoyable to be around. He makes her laugh, and his flirty nature only succeeds in entertaining her.

T I M O T H Y . C O H E N â˜ģ ❤
Ah, this is where it gets complicated. Fee has always provoked Tim. Since they first met she prodded and probed, effectively encouraging the emotional recluse a little further out of his shell. He treats her differently from the others, and never seems to flirt with her like he does many others in the school. Truth be told, Fee isn't really sure how she feels about that. Flattered, perhaps? Or maybe even disappointed? She hasn't a clue, but Fee being Fee, she's going to keep playing Little Miss Sunshine no matter what's really going on in her head.

V I N C E N T . C H A N G â˜ģ
Vincent's parents were actually good friends with Fee's before the latter's moved to America. The parents were all part of the anti-pureblood supremacy movement. As a result Fee and Vince have always been able to relate infinitely well to one another, resulting in a strong, and healthy friendship.

M A C K E N Z I E . X A N T A R A â˜ģ ❤

H E L E N A . E L D â˜ģ
Fee only ever had one figurative sibling, a charmingly hotheaded adoptive brother. However, as delightful as Dom is, Fee cannot deny how delightful she finds Helena, a girl that treats Fee much like a little sister. Truth be told, they are very different. Helena is sly and flirtatious, whilst Fee is innocent and bubbly, but nonetheless, they get along like a house on fire.

Last edited by rubytuesday on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:01 am, edited 7 times in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Fortune favors the bold...and the prepared...you know what, it never hurts to be both!" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
Moira ✔
00000"You could definitely do worse. She's surprisingly...nice."

Mac and Moira aren't close, but they aren't strangers either. Moira's graceful and kind demeanor has always somewhat bewildered Mac, particularly considering the company she keeps. When they were younger, Mac was convinced it was an act, constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop around the older witch. However, after years of distant observation, she's come to the conclusion that Moira just is that kind. While Mac finds this revelation refreshing, it doesn't change who they are, or the completely different worlds they dwell in, so she keeps a polite distance.

Chase âœĢ
00000"It's nice to find someone who can keep up with my demand for sarcasm."

The similarities between Chase and Mac are hard to deny, and over the years, the two have become easy friends. In a world defined by classism and the violence it takes to maintain it, masks and personas are a matter of survival. Around Chase though, Mac's never felt the need for it, and it's easy to simply just be themselves around each other. Chase is also one of the kindest people she knows, and Mac can be highly protective of him at times because of that. He is also on the short list of people Mac runs to when looking for a partner in crime, especially when quodpot or maps are involved.

Koda ✔❤
00000“Did I not tell you I would bring the fun? That’s alrightâ€Ļno need to thank me, I can talk enough for the both of us!”

Never one to pass up a good mystery, Mac has found herself ensnared by the brooding young wizard for quite some time. Quiet, intellectual, and frustratingly anti-social, Koda and Mac make an odd pair to most observers, not that it has slowed Mac down any. The younger witch will often seek out Koda, dragging him along under the pretense of exploring, and flirting shamelessly with him in the process. While the two have not quite opened up enough to each other to be called friends, Mac has seen no evidence to support any of the wild rumors spread around by their classmates, and Mac has grown increasingly annoyed with them

Vladik ✘✘✘
00000"What's wrong Vlady-boy? Wand feeling flaccid today, or is it just stuck up your ass?"

To say these two don't get on would be a massive understatement. Indeed, there is no one Mac loves to hate more than Vladik Volkov with his pure blood sense of superiority, and all the dark magic trappings that go with it. He represents everything Mac hates and should fear about the current world order, but she just can't bring herself to hold her tongue around Vladik. Regardless of who starts them, their verbal skirmishes have been known to be creative, vicious, and always nasty with just a hint restrained violence. Recently, these aggressions have also spilled over into quodpot, making the matches between Laveau and Chandra a bit more dramatic lately.

[/color]Tim â˜ģ
00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.

Torrence âœĢ
00000"That's it, TV privileges are gone. I'm issuing a mandatory fresh air advisory!"
The history between Mac and Toric is long, twisted, and complex. In a way, they were each others first guide into the others world, a connection society deems criminal. Toric has seen Mac at her lowest and most violated, and she's seen Toric at his most vulnerable. Toric was Mac's only friend in a time when she believed death was the kindest option her future held, and for that, he has her loyalty. Their relationship is almost more that of siblings than friends, and deep down, they both view the other as family.

Vince â˜ģ
00000 “Why Vince, leave a dungbomb in professor Rioni’s cauldron?! I couldn’t possibly, that would be wrong.” ;)
Vince is someone Mac can always count on regarding her more delinquent past times. Whether it's pulling off elaborate pranks on the ranks of stuck up Laveau, or leaving amusing and well timed "gifts" for their professors, Vince is always up for the challenge, and Mac respects that. They've also spent more than one detention together, which makes for a unique bond all its own.

Dom âœĢ
Last edited by Kohananinja on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Image0Image0

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Am I really happy, or am I just comfortable?" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

M O R I A | B L A C K W O O D â˜ģ
00000"She's like a big sister. It's nice to have someone looking out for me"
Moria seems to have taken Evelyn under her wing. Despite their different houses Moria has become an excellent friend for Evelyn. She has even offered to tutor Evelyn in her weaker classes and attempts to help her understand that the world isn't as nice as Evelyn thinks.

C H A S E | (B L U E) | B E C K E T T ✔
00000"He's alright, though I haven't spent much time with him."
Eve would do just about anything in her power to not have an enemy and though she and Blue may have a few distinct differences she has been as kind as she possibly can to him. They seem to get along just fine when they are together but it could go wrong.

V I N C E N T | C H A N G âœĢ
00000"He is so amazing. Everything about him is just fantastic."
Eve loves Vincent with all her heart, she cares most deeply for him and has even developed a bit of a crush on him despite him leaning in the other direction. She loves his attitude and will always go to him if she's had a bad day and needs some cheering up. She enjoys spending time with him and will do just about anything to make him smile. She certainly looks up to him.

C O L L I N | H U F F ☯
00000"He seems so angry all the time. I'm not sure I want that sort of negativity in my life."
While Eve would never actually say it to Collin's face she doesn't much care for his angry personality and will do her best to avoid him at most costs. She tends to ignore him as best as she can.

J O S H U A | W O O D B U R Y ☯
00000"He teaches such a scary class. I usually pretend I'm somewhere else when I have to listen to him."
Evelyn hates anything to do with dark magic and she does her best to pass the class with as little effort as possible. By default since Professor Woodbury teaches the class she has a small dislike for him despite his nice attitude and caring demeanor.

L A Y L A | T Y N E â˜ģ
00000"She's a sweetheart! I love her classes and her! "
Evelyn loves how happy Professor Tyne can be and greatly enjoys her classes despite how boring the content can be. She greatly appreciates the Professor Tyne is kinda and caring and will do her best to help her students.

L E I Y O N A | M C F L E I R N ☯
00000"When I see her it's pretty fun. "
Eve usually finds herself spread thin between trying to keep friends and make more. However when she and Yona are together it's alright and she quite enjoys it. She has made a mental note to spend more time with her.

T I MO T H Y | C O H E N ☯
00000"He's too scary. I don't really like him. "
Timothy gives off such a negative energy that Eve has just decided to avoid him. She'd rather not have her day brought down by someone so angry.

V L A D I K | V O L K O V â˜ģ
00000"There is something about him that's just too interesting to pass up on. "
Despite most of the school hating on Vladik Eve has made it her personal mission to get close to him. He seems like an interesting person to her and she would certainly like to get to know him better.

Image0Image0

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Cut the Bullshit" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

M O R I A | B L A C K W O O D ☯
00000"She's doesn't exactly have the cleanest record out there. I'm not interested in anything with her."
Collin doesn't think too highly of Moria, his father has kept him well informed of who has dealings with the Dark Lord and should anyone at school have a past marred by it he steers well clear of them. He hasn't had to opportunity yet to tell her how he feels but he is almost certain it will end poorly so he's kept his mouth shut.

C H A S E | (B L U E) | B E C K E T T ✔
00000"I don't know enough about him to have an opinion."
Blue and Collin have met and spoken a few times but nothing really has come of it. Currently Collin has no issues with Blue and treats him rather kindly.

V I N C E N T | C H A N G ✔
00000"I'm busy with my studies. Seriously I have no time for friends."
They've had a few classes together but again Collin doesn't have much of a thought for Vincent. He's not done him any wrongs so he keeps to himself and lets things remain as they are.

E V E L Y N | W R I G H T ☯
00000"She is entirely too happy for my tastes."
Collin thinks Eve is quite annoying and will go out of his way to not spend time with her. He bubbly personality grates on his nerves and he thinks she's pretty stupid.

J O S H U A | W O O D B U R Y ☯
00000"The Voodoo Class seems to be filled with crap."
Collin cant seem to get the hang of the class and he blames the easy going Joshua for it. He thinks the classes are a bit of a joke and doesn't respect the young teacher at all.

L A Y L A | T Y N E â˜ģ
00000"She's kinda nice I guess "
Collin enjoys the history of magic and will usually show up to classes a little early so he can speak to Professor Tyne. He's developed a small crush on her.

L E I Y O N A | M C F L E I R N âœĢ
00000"She really takes the time to listen to me..."
Collin has always viewed Yona as a sort of support system. When ever he is angry or sad she has been there to take care of him and listen to what he needs. She's an excellent friend and he would do just about anything for her, he finds that he is fiercely protective over her.

T I MO T H Y | C O H E N â˜ģ
00000"He's an excelletn player. I enjoy the time we spend together. "
Timothy and Collin are well suited friends. They both enjoy the friendly competition during games and they can berate each other in a friendly manor. Their friendship seems to be based off of a certain degree of physicality and Collin has no qualm punching or being shoved in return from his friend.

V L A D I K | V O L K O V ✘✘✘
00000"Bastard needs to take the stick out of his ass. "
Collin knows in great detail about Vladik and his intentions and he has made it quite personal between the two of them. Collin will do just about anything to piss of his fellow student and has even gotten into a few fights with him.
Last edited by BoneBrain on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Image0Image0Image

◆ ◆ ◆ "TELL ME ABOUT DESPAIR, YOURS, AND I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT MINE / MEANWHILE, THE WORLD GOES ON." ◆ ◆ ◆

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

O P H E L I A . H A H N âœĢ
00000Fee was adopted into Dominic's family when the two were both just seven years old. Initially, seven year old Dom acted like a typical seven year old brat; he refused to acknowledge her as his adoptive sister, but instead like an unwelcome guest, and he stubbornly refused to share any of his toys with the little witch. However, Dom's attitude didn't take long to shift, as Ophelia proved to be just as stubborn as he was, enforcing her sunny way of life and infecting Dominic with her ferocious positivity. Now, Ophelia is nothing less than the person Dominic cares about most, and he is fiercely protective of his 'little sister'. Truth be told, a number of his past fights have been sparked by some 'entitled prick' of a student making cruel jests regarding Fee's blood status.

C H A S E . B E C K E T T ✘ ❤
00000truth be told, Dom finds Chase infuriating. In many ways, Chase is Dom's polar opposite. Whilst Chase is charming and playful, Dominic is hotheaded and grouchy; the former is a master flirt, whilst the latter is about also smooth as sandpaper. Chase is often flirting with Dominic, but Dominic seldom flirts back; instead he either turns into a tomato or snaps back a grouchy retort to hide his embarrassment. But really, the fact that anything Chase has to say to Dom has such an effect on him is worse than what is actually said- because it suggests something that Dom is legitimately frightened of. Dom finds Chase most infuriating because the former has remained in the closest for his entire life... and yet Chase keeps threatening to yank open the doors.

M C K E N N A . J A M E S âœĢ
00000Whilst Mas is considerably less hot-headed than Dom, they are very similar in a number of ways, from their not-so-brilliant grades to, more notably, their impulsive and reckless behavior. Dom, with his brutally honest nature, always seems to be able to act as foil for Mac's more emotionally closed off nature, whilst both are able to talk to one another about the things they can talk to very few about; Mac with her past as a slave, and Dom regarding his family issues and his closeted sexuality. And, most importantly, they are both thrill-seekers with hero complexes, which, to put it simply means they make quite the tag team.

V I N C E N T . C H A N G â˜ģ ❤
00000Dom is actually a very distant relative of Vince, with his mother having a second-cousin-twice-removed kind of deal with Vince's father. However, it is actually them being in the same house that encouraged the two to get along better, and now they are good friends. Dominic isn't aware of Vincent's crush, and perhaps that's a good thing- knowing about it would probably leave him even more stressed out about his own desires and sexuality.

K I E R A N . G R I M M â˜ģ
00000Dom and Kieran have a very peculiar relationship, in that, whilst they are constantly emphasizing how much they loathe one another, they are actually quite fond of each other. They can often be found trading barbs, scowls, and glares, but they can just as easily be caught on the other end of the spectrum, with Dom taking down Kieran's grudgingly offered notes and reluctantly offering her a couple of BBEF beans.

D R A C H E N . E L D ✘
00000Ah, this guy. To put it simply, Dominic hates him. His entitled attitude, his unabashed cruelty, his knack for always getting way better grades... Dom has always been hotheaded, but Drachen's ability to rub him up the wrong way seems to make him especially temperamental.

H E L E N A . E L D ✔ ❤
00000Helena is known throughout the school as being devilishly charming, and Dom is well aware of how charismatic she can be. Thus, he makes a point of not falling for her wiles. At least, he tries to. It's pretty damn hard, to be honest.

00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.

Last edited by rubytuesday on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Pain changes people" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

D O M I N I C ‡xH A H N ✔
00000Dominic is a purus sanguins, which makes Tim fold out his thorns (having prejudices) and being very distrustful about his character. But he do seem like a person who values honesty, loyalty and pride.. Maybe.. And they are on the quodpot team together, having each others backs.

M C K E N N A ‡xJ A M E S â˜ģ
00000These two are having a very undiscreet flirtationship. Tim can just be himself, the player and teaser he are. They both know its not going to be anything more, wich makes it all so simple and relaxed. Tim do have respect for her tho, and beyond the "childish" flirting is a trust and compassion for sharing a slightly similar past.

O P H E L I A ‡xH A H N â˜ģ❤
00000Fee is very precious to Timothy, but he tries to keep himself at a distance. He sees light and kindness in her he's not use to. Fee is probably the only girl he gets nervous and quiet around. While he is normally a bit of a "player" and a tease with girls, i don't think he dares to be "that Tim" with Fee - cuz he treasures her too much. Trying to protect her from himself. And at the same time being a bit tense over her naive side getting her in trouble.

M O I R A ‡xB L A C K W O O D ✔â˜ģ
00000Everything started where Timothy was stupid enough to try and get in her pants, and ended with Moira and him just listening to music and chill. Ever since then, Tim and Moira have an awkward friendship. Moira being that friend he don't know how to act with, creating funny situations where he says / does inappropriate things. Her being a pureblood and Purus Sanguins make him a bit stiff. But she surprises him very often, being very unpredictable.

C H A S E ‡xB E C K E T âœĢ
00000Tim and Blue is just pure bromance. Like twins, both being muggle borns, beaters for fawkes, a bit of man whores / tim being a player. Tim also like to accompany Blue when he's smoking. Not that he is a smoker himself, he just loooves the smell of smoke.

R A M S E Y ‡xB L A C K W O O D ✘
00000Hate. It's a strong word, but it's exactly what he feels for Ramsey. He is a Purus Sanguins who really looks down on the ones with "less value/blood status". Tim refuses to show submission tho, getting him in to trouble most of the times.

V I N C E N T ‡xC H A N G â˜ģ
00000 Vince was the first one to be brave / stupid enough to get to know Tim. Before this, Timothy was just the wierdo people where avoiding. Vince was Tim's first friend at Remington, and he was also the one to introduce him to some of his current friends. Tim is forever grateful for this.

L E I Y O N A ‡xM C F L E I R N ✘â˜ģ
00000 She's just so angry with me, and i don't blame her. Im wierd. But it doesn't stop me from flirting, teasing and sometimes pranking with her. Making her furious and starting smaller fights. She do step in to "save me" from purebloods from time to time, whenever im in trouble. Not that i need her to do that. I can handle bullies myself... I feel no pain.

C O L L I N ‡xH U F F â˜ģ
00000 Collin is cool and feels like a "true friend". Tim does not need to feel awkward and be afraid of "doing something wrong" resulting in Col dumping him as a friend. They are a bit competitive sometimes, and Tim can't resist to tease him on rare occasions, "why so serious?".

D R A C H E N ‡xE L D ✘
00000Another terrible bully that Tim happen to piss off, creating a everlasting "war" with. Often getting into fights or just sharing hateful feelings when seeing each other. Tim don't know when to quit, and just keeps rising up, despite being half dead. Funny thing is that Drachen don't have any knowledge of Tims "condition". How pain doesn't affect Tim. But maybe that's a good thing.

E V E L Y N ‡xW R I G H T ☯
00000 This girl just seems to avoid me, no surprice. And i don't blame her. I rather think she's doing the right choice and im use to it.

V L A D I K ‡xV O L K O V ✘
00000Tim and Vlad are not a good combination. Mainly because of the fact that Tim is muggle born and Vladik is a loyal purus sanguins, soon to be death eater and sees muggle borns like unworthy and having less value. Tim usually uses his "big smile" as a weapon to keep Vlad away. The pathetic grin is not always that effective, and sometimes they do "cross swords". That does not stop Tim from keep smiling. The show must go on.. inside my heart is breaking.. but my smile still stays on.. â™Ē â™Ģ

V A S I L I A ‡xV O L K O V ☯
00000"Another person who avoids me. We are in the same house tho, but i don't think i've spoken with her once..ever.. She feels so "distand" for some reason". Vasilia is just on a different level where Tim can't reach. But he doesn't seem to bother. Again - he is used to it.

N O R I ‡xO A X L E Y - P A D O ☯
00000Nori is just so cool! Tim really wishes to hang out with her more. He usually ends up "being himself too much". Giving her mixed signals and creating misunderstandings. Sometimes she just "disappears" or ends up getting speachless/tense. Tim is totally clueless to why tho. He is just too dense to understand what he's doing wrong, and his personality stops him from "giving up" on interacting with her.

H E L E N A ‡xE L D ✔
00000Whilst Tim usually never backs down / show submission when being treated like less worthy by purebloods - Helena is that exception. Being the only one allowed to "shove him around like a slave" and bringing forward his masochistic side. Tim is probably a very easy bait for her manipulative veela powers. But that's just it - it's all her veela powers, and nothing else. He just keeps smiling, letting her treat him however she like.

Last edited by Emmyz on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:37 am, edited 9 times in total.

Emmyz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:34 am

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

O P H E L I A ⚜xH A H N â˜ģ
00000 Fee's just wonderful. They are in the same house and do spend some time together. Yona see's a bit of herself in Fee - putting on a smile sometimes despite feeling terrible inside. They have been friends even since they met. Yona really enjoys Ophelias humor, clumsyness and awkwardsness. She ofter makes Yona laugh because of this traits.

D O M I N I C ⚜xH A H N ✔☯
00000Yona and Dominic doesn't really know each other that well. They mainly associate becaus he's Fee's step brother. He seems ok, and his pride is quite funny from time to time.

M C K E N N A ⚜xJ A M E S â˜ģ
00000 Mac and Yona are just a Jing and Jang - being each others opposites. Mac being an awesome flyer (quodpot) and Yona being afraid of brooms and heights. Yona love cats and hate owls, and Mac is the opposite. But they both likes swimming, parties and hanging out with friends. They are ok friends, especially in classes (both having a talent for potions and creating charms).

T I M O T H Y ⚜xC O H E N ✘
00000 Sorry, but Tim and Yona don't cope well. Yona hates flirtatious boys and these two just argue and quarrel most of the time. They even do pranks on each other. Yona can't help but to "save" him whenever he gets in trouble with purebloods tho. He is just so stupid letting them beat him up while he just stands there smiling and daring them to continue. Gaaah...

C O L L I N ⚜xH U F F âœĢ
00000 Leiyona cares (maybe a little too much) for "little" Col. Giving away a bit too much of her inner strength. She is very forgiving and accepting of his anger plus she doesn't bother his "pissed off" expression - only thinking he looks cute. She just lets him be who he are, because she knows he is kind underneath. She often acts as his "punching bag" for him to steam off the anger.

M O I R A ⚜xB L A C K W O O D ✔☯â˜ģ
00000Moira is cool! Yona looks up to her sometimes, being mature and strong. Despite rejecting dark magic, she don't seem to have a problem with Moira. Leiyona do wish for her to learn how to control her magic a bit better, and grasp the strength of her powers.

C H A S E ⚜xB E C K E T â˜ģâ˜ģ
00000 They just play the same song. How could they not get along? Both being people-persons who are hard to dislike, having magnetic personality and cares deeply for others. Yona did have a problem with his flirty side and all the rumors in the beginning. But she did manage to figure out his soft and tender side, and she even turned to him once for some "comforting" when her sadness almost consumed her.

R A M S E Y ⚜xB L A C K W O O D ✘✘
00000 She just enjoy hating him. Sounds wierd huh? This person just brings out the lion in Yona. Just the sight of him makes her furious and lights a fire in her eyes. He's just sooo mean... But Yona is not scared! She hates him sooo much that she "almost" enjoys the exiting situations that appears in an otherwise dull world. He just makes her blood boil and she can't help but to stand up against him. Almost taking him on like a challenge for herself. Ramsey is Yonas "mission impossible". She is stubborn as a mule tho, and is quick to interfere when he is mistreating others.

D R A C H E N ⚜xE L D ✘✘✘
00000 This relation is very similar to Ramsey and kinda bring out the same hateful but amused feelings. Drachen is probably a bit worse tho. Tortures and going a bit "overboard" with his victims, a narcissistic sociopath. He is just bad to the bone- making Yona roll her eyes and sometimes even give up. Maybe she's scared? And wish to not get involved. But she can't ignore seeing other being mistreated... So most of the time, she stands up against him. Questioning his actions and his brain -> "For a smart person you are very stupid". She has taking on the challange to outsmart him.

V I N C E N T ⚜xC H A N G â˜ģ
00000 Vince is just such a strong personality, and Yona feels 100 % relaxed in his company. She admire him for his sexuality and the fact that he stands up and fights for his freedom. She hates flirtatious boys ( feeling insecure and scared of the "love" feeling). But being with Vince makes her so relaxed / soft / humble. Showing a bit of the true feelings she normally hides. He is one of the few persons who she can even show her bad self esteem in front of. And they can just sit in class and drooling over the same boys in a joking way. Both being energetic and fiery. They often laugh together.

E V E L Y N ⚜xW R I G H T ☯
00000 Yona and Evelyn are not exactly close. But when they spend time together, they cope just fine. She's just so gentle and positive. And Yona think she's super beautiful (in a friendly way) and another plus is her fluffy cat Felix (Yona loooves cats). Evelyn do however seem to avoid drama, and that might be why they don't seem to "click". But Yona is happy just seing her pass by and sharing a few words every now and then.

Last edited by Emmyz on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Emmyz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "QUOTE" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
M C K E N N A . J A M E S ❤ ✔
00000McKenna are very much polar opposites on the social spectrum and for some reason she seems to always try to get through to Koda. She often makes him feel uncomfortable with her flirtatious banter towards him during their Quodpot matches or somehow convinces him to go out on adventures with her. Koda acts as if he doesn't care when truly he does kind of like it though he'd probably never admit it.

M O I R A . B L A C K W O O D ✔

C H A S E . B E C K E T T ✔

R A M S E Y . B L A C K W O O D ✘

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "QUOTE" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
N A M E SYMBOLS

You can copy & paste the code for character name and description to add more character relations. If the bars on the side aren't as long as your text just copy & paste more bars. You can also PM Scar.- with questions.
Last edited by tigerz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Oh... Go fuck yourself." ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
N A M E SYMBOLS

You can copy & paste the code for character name and description to add more character relations. If the bars on the side aren't as long as your text just copy & paste more bars. You can also PM Scar.- with questions.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 am

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "There is the great lesson of 'Beauty and the Beast,' that a thing must be loved before it is lovable." ◆ ◆ ◆ }

↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
↟▌
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
▌↟
R A M S E Y ❤
00000What is there to be said about Ramsey that hasn't already been said? There's such complexity and depth to him that Orchid can't help but be reeled in. He's aggressive, no doubt about it, but she can take it and give it right back. While they've hardly ever spoken, and sometimes he hardly seems to notice her, she knows that some things must be loved before they're lovable.

V I N C E N T ✔
00000If there's anything Orchid likes to see in a person it's individuality and spunk. Vincent has all of that wrapped in the cutest little package and she just thinks he's adorable.

K O D A ☯
00000There's nothing sadder than social potential going to waste. Sure she's tried to speak to Vincent, but the other super is locked up tighter than For Knox. Shame, he'd make a good conversationalist she's sure, but she is not one to waste time.

H E L E N A âœĢ
00000Helena is one of Orchid's closest friends. She's a knockout, manipulative, intelligent individual who can war with her any day and Orchid LOVES it. She enjoys how exciting Helena is when she's simply going about the daily grind. Orchid simply likes to surround herself with different characters.

M O I R A â˜ģâ˜ģ
00000Moira is just a tad bit more shy than Orchid, but she loves that about her. Moira has this fire that's always burning under the surface waiting to erupt. She has such a tenacity and drive about her that Orchid can't help but love her. They'd probably even be best friends if her and Ramsey didn't have the relationship they did. Of course, that's a completely different story.

D R A C H E N â˜ģ
00000Orchid likes to think that she's fairly close to Drachen. She's smart, a trait he holds in very high regard, and she can weasel her way into anyone's good standings. She's about as close as she'll get anyway.

K I E R A N â˜ģâ˜ģ
00000As with all things, Orchid always has her own agenda and motivations in the friends she keeps. Kieran is no different really, but Kieran is able to recognize this in her and actually seems to enjoy it considering some of the company she keeps most would consider unsavory.

T O R R E N C E âœĢ
00000There's a certain kinship she feels with Torrence. Both of their fathers were former followers of the Dark Lord, and while Torr's father died long ago due to depression, they both find solace in their conversations and he probably knows more about her than most people.

M C K E N N A ✔â˜ģ
00000Orchid enjoys McKenna because of her whirlwind and contradictory personality. She's never too afraid to tell McKenna when she's selling herself short or when she's disappointing her. There's no evidence to support blood purity matter, no matter how much dear Ramsey thinks so.

C H A S E ✔â˜ģ
00000It's no secret he doesn't like Dark Magic, but they're friendly enough. They have easy conversation without worrying about this side or that, and she likes everyone really.
Last edited by Terraformer on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "I want to fucking tear you apart" ◆ ◆ ◆ }

âŒĩ Family // ✔ Acquaintances // ☯ Neutral // â˜ģ Friends // âœĢ Best Friends // ❤ Love Interest // ✘ Enemies

━━━━━━━━━━ F A W K E S ━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
C H A S E . B E C K E T T
「"I'll show him what a real beater looks like." 」

There is not much to it. Vladik does not care for blue eyes. Does he hate him? Not necessarily. Vladik couldn't care less about the Fawkes beater and never gives him more attention that he deems necessary when they are outside of the Quodpot field. That is not to say he won't spare him from his condescending remarks that are sure to land sharply against him accompanied by his vicious looks. To Vladik, Chase is just another muggle pest that he is naturally predisposed to feel disgusted towards.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
M A C K E N Z I E . X A N T A R A
「"It won't be long before I sent her ass down to the infirmary again." 」

In Vladik's opinion's, Mackenzie Xantara represents the lowest of the low. She is an embarrassment to the wizardly world and a perfect example as to why he hates half-bloods. Vladik enjoys having the Quodpot pitch to have an excuse to get physical and has managed to send her straight into the infirmary. In return, Mackenzie has been known to fight back and has gotten both of them admitted with broken noses and black eyes. Had it not been for Vasilia taking his wand, so as to stop him from doing further harm, and his inability to use wandless magic, Vladik would have not minded casting curses to wipe out what he considers her ugly mug.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
V I N C E N T . C H A N G
「"His fire magic is as pathetic as his personality, very fitting if you ask me." 」

Pathetic. That is all Vladik's mind can conjure up in regards the half-blood. They have never truly engaged in conversation and Vladik intends to keep it that way, already having evaluated him as less than worthy. To say Vladik is unimpressed by the wizard's fire magic would be a massive understatement. If anything, Vladik would enjoy nothing more than to see the expression in his eyes when he counters his spells and puts him to shame along with his distasteful fiery personality.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ âŒĩ ]
V A S I L I A . V O L V O K
「"I'll find a way to fix her." 」

There is no greatest weakness to Vladik Volkov than his twin sister. As if it were ingrained in his mind, Vladik will go to extremes to do what he considers best for his sister regardless of her opinion on the matter. Since they were children, Vladik always took a paternal figure which they were both deprived of and always took the abuse directed at Vassa in her stead. If he were to be honest, Vladik was not completely surprised to learn Vassa was sorted into House of Fawkes. Vladik is more than well aware that she is far from seeing things the way she should, not that it diminished the treachery he felt when he heard the sorting hat send her away into the enemy's house.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ☯ ]
D O M I N I C . H A H N
「"It's such a pity he was sorted into Fawkes." 」

It would be farfetched to call these two friends. Regardless, Vladik wastes no time in making his intentions clear. In occasions, he can be rather scornful due to Dom being a pureblood who was sorted into House of Fawkes, not to mention he does not follow his same disposition when it comes to blood supremacy and the rightful order of things in the wizardly world. They engage in the occasional conversation and Vladik attempts to recruit him from time to time. His greatest flaw, however, would have to be his sister who Vladik absolutely cannot stomach.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
T I M O T H Y . C O H E N
「"He disgusts me." 」

Timothy Cohen has managed to make it into Vladik's hate list, aka hit list, on account of being muggle born and being his usual eccentric self. Vladik cannot stand the mere sight of him but still finds a way to remind him that he is a far lesser being unworthy of even being in his presence. The only reason Vladik does not go out of his way to makis his existence a living hell is so he doesn't have to look at his ridiculous smile coping mechanism, finding him to be far too bizarre and masochist to want anything to do with him even if means hurting him.

x

━━━━━━━━━━ L A V E A U ━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ❤ ]
M O I R A . B L A C K W O O D
「"I wish I knew how to quit her." 」

Words fail to explain what Vladik feels towards Moira Blackwood. She is the light in the darkness of his soul, an extension of himself, the day to Vladik's nights. On multiple occasions has he attempted to rid of her and get her out of his life after coming to the realization that she has become someone he needs, an a weakness he cannot afford. However, all attempts fail him along with resignation that he is far in too deep.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘✘✘ ]
R A M S E Y . B L A C K W O O D
「"I'll make sure to be the last fucking thing he sees before I kill him." 」

To say Vladik loathes Ramsey would be a massive understatement. There is hardly ever been an instance in which Vladik has considered him anything more than a piss-poor copy of himself. His only redeeming quality would have to be that they have similar view on the world order.

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ☯ ]
D R A C H E N . E L D
「"The fact that he is Ramsey's friend says a lot about him." 」

There is not much to say about what Vladik considers to be Ramsey's little lackey, at least, other than the two don't get along. There is the fact that Ramsey and Drachen have a tight-knit relationship and his personality that tends to piss him off on the rare occasion they engage in conversation. Despite it all, strangely enough, Vladik wouldn't necessarily go as far as saying he actually dislikes him.

x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━ C H A N D A R A ━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ☯ ]
E V E L Y N . W R I G H T
「"Will she ever stop the gift giving madness?" 」

There was a time in which Vladik protested against Evelyn's little habit. The young witch constantly leaves him random gifts in attempts to brighten up his day. He now simply limits himself to shake his head in annoyance before he finds the nearest trash can and throws them right in. Despite being in Chandara, Vladik has taken into his hands to treat her much like a young disciple who has yet a lot to learn.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
M C K E N N A . J A M E S
「"That filthy blood scum will gets what's coming to her." 」

Vladik loathes the muggle born who, in his opinion, is a perfect example of the flawed school system at Remington. The mere fact that she was allowed to enter the academy itself is baffling to Vladik Volkov. The temptation to use his most vile curses onto her would be far too great would he not consider her to be so unworthy of the repercussions that would follow after her lifeless body fell to the ground. Instead, Vladik limits himself to the Quodpot field where he's known for sending a vicious bludger down her bloody way.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
N O R I . O A X L E Y - P A D O
「"Another horrid muggle filth." 」

On Vladik's opinion, there is absolutely nothing likable on Nori's character. From her pathetic cheeky personality that is sure to get him enfuriated, down to her blood status. Vladik absolutely cannot stand the young witch for even the shortest periods of times.

x
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━ O R E N D A ━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
C O L L I N . H U F F
「"He is so pathetic thinking he can make a difference." 」

If there is someone Vladik enjoys hurting and humilliating is Collin Huff. The two waste no time in showing their deep hatred to each other. Vladik always treats the young wizard as an inferior being that is worthless. The fact that his father is a political figure attempting to restore equality only adds on to Vladik's hatred towards him. It is not a rare thing to see the two getting in trouble and losing points for their houses when their schemes and pranks go sour. In addition, things are bound to get ugly whenever they are on the pitch.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ✘ ]
O P H E L I A . H A H N
「"I could not care less for her." 」

There is no reason as to why Vladik would feel anything other than apathy towards Ophelia Hahn. The young woman has one of the most distasteful personalities right after Nori's. Her compassion and kindness nauseate Vladik down to the very damn core. Vladik absolutely cannot stand her positive outlook on most things and finds her unbelievably incredulous, unrealistic and, in his opinion, ridiculous. That being said, he does not deem it necessary to actively antagonize her and prefers to avoid her altogether.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ☯ ]
O R C H I D . G R I M S B A N E
「"She is not terrible." 」

There is hardly anything to say in regards their relationship. Vladik does not enjoy the witches company but he doesn't hate it either. They are not particularly friends but tend to have easy conversation if they are ever to interact with each other.

x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[ ☯ ]
L E I Y O N A . M C F L E I R N
「"Another pureblood disgrace" 」

Although Vladik can't exactly come to hate Leiyona despite her giving the purebloods a bad name, being sorted into Orenda and her kind and caring personality. Vladik certainly is annoyed by Leiyona's kindhearted attitude and is rather scornful and disapproves of her lack of abilities in the dark arts.
Last edited by Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamÃĄs serÃĄn."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:20 am

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "For those who value survival, sentimentally is not an option." ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ FAWKES ◆ ◆ ◆ }

CHASE BECKETT || ✔☯00000One of the few, far more polite acquaintances Maximus has with one of a Mundane birth, that hasn't spent time in the Servus system and thus may ill-recognize his last name. They get along just fine.
TIMOTHY COHEN || ✘✔☯00000Starting out much like a majority of those of the Mundane birth, Timothy had some prejudices against Max in the beginning (especially due to his family), avoided him and did not give him a chance to stand as his own entity; as such, Maximus ignored him for the most part, feeling it a waste of effort to change a person's thoughts and feelings on such a touchy matter as reputation. Only in recent moons, after stumbling across each other running in the early mornings and it being quite hard to continually avoid each other, they've grown a mutual understanding of sorts. It isn't much before than "running buddies" keeping themselves fit and active at the moment, but some nodding, exchanging brief words, and generally accepting each other has begun to occur. Who knows what might be next in store?
VINCENT CHANG || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
DOMINIC HAHN || ✔☯(â˜ģ)00000Is there a more truer case that opposites attract? Probably. But for the most part Dominic and Maximus balance one another quite well in their abrupt differences, and have become good friends in situations out of the center of attention. Dom has been attempting to convince Max to tutor him in study sessions, and Max has been brutally honest (on more than one occasion) about Dom sucking at Shamanism.
VASILIA VOLKOV || âœĢ(☯)00000From shared aloofness to their different excelling qualities within healing magic to their willingness to share such knowledge between one another to aid their separate growths' in their magic and studies; it is easy to see why they consider themselves to be quite close as far as friendship goes. The only problem to their happy co-existing? Vladik...
MACKENZIE XANTARA || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
{ ◆ ◆ ◆ LAVEAU ◆ ◆ ◆ }

MOIRA BLACKWOOD || â˜ģ00000They get on fair enough, despite the abuse Ramsey may dish out from time to time.
RAMSEY BLACKWOOD || ☯✘00000Ramsey is a well known as a difficult individual for anyone to deal with, and has been no less than unfriendly to Max thus far. Maximus' ill-nickname of Bastard is used far too often...
KODA CHEVEYO || ☯â˜ģ00000An oddly close acquaintance, perhaps even considered vague friends eventually down the road, that relies on being respectful of one another being enough for the time being. Koda does not really talk or interact much, and Maximus' aloofness can sometimes make him more of a cool, distant, and/or silent presence anyway - but neither seem to mind much.
DRACHEN ELD || ☯✘00000Drachen does not often acknowledge him (or his existence), and likewise Maximus mutually ignores the other. Only when Drachen's protectiveness of his young, half-sister Helena getting a little to close to Max (for either of the boys' comforts, to be honest), has the other actively treated him poorly.
HELENA ELD || ✔☯00000Max would not ever be unkind to her, and often appreciates her nicer attitude than Drachen. However, her flirtatious nature, especially the touching unwarranted, has never sat particularly well with him; Max will not be a lick of improper at face value, but he does not respond much to her half-Veela-influenced feminine wiles either.
VLADIK VOLKOV || ☯✘00000 Vladik once was a tolerable figure to deal with, more or less, even when he was attempting to fix the wrongness he noted in Maximus' misguided ways. Now Vlad has given up on such attempts anymore, having grown frustrated by Max not really giving in; and often he'll only give the silent treatment, ignoring him for the most part - except for a few choice death-stares and calling him bastard every now and then. Maximus is often more willing to back-down from confrontations immediately, and doesn't seem to find it in him to truly hate Vladik visibly (especially with his twin, Vassa being his dear friend), but a person only has so many buttons one can push.
{ ◆ ◆ ◆ CHANDRA ◆ ◆ ◆ }

MATHIS GIERKE || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
KIERAN GRIMM || ✔☯00000Agreed toleration and neutrality, nothing more and nothing less.
TORRENCE HOLLINGSWORTH || ✔☯00000Neutral, but friendly acquaintances - that share a mutual understanding of their differing family issues.
MCKENNA JAMES || ✘✔00000To say that their initial relationship is a tense one, would be an understatement. Maximus recognizes the legitimate fear (and bitter hate) echoed in the eyes of yet another member of the Servus class, one that actually had spent time in the horrors the world of the slaves held more often than not; a person that clearly won't get over his family and who she thinks he is. Thus Max largely turns a blind-eye, ignoring Mac.
NORI OAXLEY-PADO || ✔00000She is a friendly girl, as much as he can tell thus far, and he has no need to dislike or like her immediately.
EVELYN WRIGHT || â˜ģ☯(❤)00000Maximus finds a radiated peace from a girl so-far removed from the struggles and violence the Dark Lord has wrought on the world - and genuinely enjoys time spent in her company, even if he never admits it out loud. Max is unaware of Eve's school girl crush at the moment, and hell, doesn't recognize his feelings much either most days; but with the issues of whether or not he will be keeping his high blood status by the end of the year - he would be unwilling to drag anyone down with him, or hurt her feelings.
{ ◆ ◆ ◆ ORENDA ◆ ◆ ◆ }

ORCHID GRIMSBANE || ☯00000For the most part, the two of them get along rather well with each other, and being in the same house aids them as study-buddies among their various classes. Friendly enough, but not quite what one would considered friends by any means.
OPHELIA HAHN || â˜ģ00000Both being Orenda folks, and the fact that it's hard not to get along with a ray of sunshine that continues to shine without hiccup despite aloofness being a little grating to it. Max and Fee get along rather well, not besties, but certainly friends.
COLLIN HUFF || ☯â˜ģ00000Fairly decent friends, of the same house and often bonded over friendlier, free-time games of Quodpot - though Collin will be doing his utmost this year to get Maximus to officially join the Orenda team.
LEIYONA MCFLEIRN || ✔☯(âœĢ)00000In public, Leiyona is often in the spotlight while Maximus is out of it, they seem friendly but no more than acquaintances to the other. Out of the public eye, reserved for the Orenda-house's common room most of the time or secluded free-times, they do enjoy each others company more so as visible close, harmonious friends; jumping from studying to just talking and hanging out - telepathically communicating more often than verbally. Yona does have a merry habit of teasing Max about his good looks, and often tries to act as a "match maker" - eventually battering his natural aloofness to crack a genuine smile or laugh in tolerating bemusement at her antics.
NIKOLAI ROMAN || ✘✔00000Max largely ignores Nikolai, due to the grudge the other holds (legitimate as it may be, being a runaway slave of the Alderward's). Personally not wishing to bother himself in wasting time and energy to change someone's opinion of him, when all they see is his father's son.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Image0Image0Image

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ "Alone. It's one of those small words that means entirely too much. Like fear. Or trust." ◆ ◆ ◆ }

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

{ ◆ ◆ ◆ FAWKES ◆ ◆ ◆ }

CHASE BECKETT || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
TIMOTHY COHEN || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
VINCENT CHANG || â˜ģ00000Vince and Jupe get along rather well with each other, and being in the same house aids them as study-buddies among their various classes (or simply hang-out during free-time).
DOMINIC HAHN || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
VASILIA VOLKOV || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
MACKENZIE XANTARA || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
{ ◆ ◆ ◆ LAVEAU ◆ ◆ ◆ }

MOIRA BLACKWOOD || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
RAMSEY BLACKWOOD || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
KODA CHEVEYO || âœĢ00000Jupiter and Koda have a shared understanding given their separate conditions and consider each other good friends (breaking that general Vampire vs Werewolf stereotype lately). Ie, when Jupe's feeling good, she'll squeeze right between Koda and possible tormentors without blinking an eye (b/c she lets it roll right off her back for the most part), changing their thoughts to dealing with or getting away from the werewolf in front of them than continuing on with their cruelty against the half-Vampire; vice versa, Koda balances her out on the days he knew she needs him because of his silent approach and ability to read people.
DRACHEN ELD || â˜ģ00000Drachen becoming a friend (or relatively friendly anyhow) was something of a surprise for Jupiter. In general she held a weariness with Pure Bloods of the higher status, especially the Eld's due to their families business income; it was something of a survival tactic for the most part, as it was better to be swept under the rug (letting them focus on god knows what else, Servus maybe) than recognized for what her ailment entailed. But with Drachen, given his obsession with wolves and werewolves that she readily took advantage of, Jupiter has humored him and his questions - gaining in turn a respectful companionship, ripe with being a living wealth of knowledge source of werewolf information.
HELENA ELD || ☯00000Jupiter and Helena have seemed to agree with a shared neutrality between the two of them for the most part, because they don't get along much (especially given their very different sexuality view points) but neither particularly hates the other either.
VLADIK VOLKOV || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
{ ◆ ◆ ◆ CHANDRA ◆ ◆ ◆ }

MATHIS GIERKE || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
KIERAN GRIMM || ✔00000They are not particularly close, but Jupiter can recognize that fanatic interest about a "Werewolf" flickering in her eyes (or maybe she's spent too much time with the Eld's?) - so maybe she'll come around, eventually, who knows...
TORRENCE HOLLINGSWORTH || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
MCKENNA JAMES || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
NORI OAXLEY-PADO || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
EVELYN WRIGHT || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
{ ◆ ◆ ◆ ORENDA ◆ ◆ ◆ }

MAXIMUS ALDERWARD || ☯00000Max seems to be a nice enough fellow, almost too kind, for being the son of Slavers, and absolutely fantastic in Shamanism that she can never seem to get a hand on, Jupiter supposes - but she hasn't willingly dug any deeper, or tried getting closer to him.
ORCHID GRIMSBANE || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
OPHELIA HAHN || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
COLLIN HUFF || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
LEIYONA MCFLEIRN || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.
NIKOLAI ROMAN || SYMBOLS00000Description of relationship with character. Can be a sentence, quote, paragraph, whatever feels natural.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!