Camp Athens II

x { Character Relationships }

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: x { Character Relationships }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:20 pm

*Leaves these here though no one asked for them and walks casually away*

I just imagined if Ares's spawns were challenged to show a more nurturing side...and the training and advice Liam and Trinity would give the kid: "What do we do to bullies?" "That's right, you put them down first."

And here we have just a casual conversation between Liam and Trinity as he chokes someone. The wrong guy.

Liv shook when her bottle lands on Wes. And him just so surprised by how often the blessed bottle lands on him xD

Sylas is pissed at a foxy Evelyn.
(Because she's pretending to give his game away, or he misses his new chess mate / she's in the company of Sloane)

When/IF Wes gets a smile out of Trinity again.

Evelyn trying manipulation under Sylas's mentorship. Or playing a distraction for him.

Cherise steals Keith's glasses and acts perfect as a peach, until Daniel notices.
(That's not me being incosistent. I mean Daniel's back and she's taken the glasses he doesn't need anymore :P)

When the Valises poke around in the Underworld but it's Hades' and Mason's territory.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 2 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am

A drum roll please for some of Camp's oddest pairings...Mix 'N' Match. Edition 1 You're gonna think I belong on a dating show as the host but please, save your applause.

Andy and Pete. Because she loves being manipulated and being told what to do, spill her secrets, etc.

Sylas and Cherise. He loves being around a happy environment and Cherise loves a strained smile or two.

Liv and Daniel. She seems like a real partner in crime kinda gal, tolerant and so not above causing mischief.

Ethan and Alex. Both are extremely level headed. It's not like serenity meets temper. So long as he keeps delivering good news.

Sloane and Theo. We know she loves to be up and about, a real outdoorsy and adventurous girl, and he loves the quiet introverted ones.

Evelyn and Liam. An arousing stare can make any brawn bend to the brain. Rough around the edges and unrefined is what she seeks, and he enjoys converting a girl to stunned silence.

Iliana and Mason. Being belittled by a guy is real husband material. He likes the outdoors and rain, and empaths are right up his alley.

Ajax and Eve. A queen bee to mach the king of camp. Poisoning a guy is the best way to attract them and assure you're the only person on his mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 2 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:23 am

LOL OMG Sparx, I'd be scared for Ethan if he starts liking Alex lol, he might get burned literally (by Duke). And the Iliana and Mason one, that would be odd. Not impossible but odd for sure. It's still doubtful because of his feelings for Andy lol.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 am

Zodia195 wrote:LOL OMG Sparx, I'd be scared for Ethan if he starts liking Alex lol, he might get burned literally (by Duke). And the Iliana and Mason one, that would be odd. Not impossible but odd for sure. It's still doubtful because of his feelings for Andy lol.

I don't think Duke would burn him, but he would get a little jealous (Right, Sparky?). I think the only time Duke would burn anyone, is if they hurt Ajax/Alex in front of him like REALLY hurt them. He knows they can defend themselves, but that wouldn't stop him from protecting Alex. He'd also burn someone if they were trying to hurt him. He'd for sure defend himself if it called for him to do so.

Buuuuut :P if Duke did happen to burn Ethan for it, I feel sorry for Ethan :( lol.
ღღ My Pinterest || My DA || My Wattpad || Song ღღ

I WAS TOLD TO NEVER BE AFRAID OF STORMS...
SO I BECAME ONE INSTEAD

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:43 am

Yeah and Ethan is the kind of guy who won't interfere either if he knows someone likes another person (if they're both good people at least). I don't think Ethan would try to get into a relationship anyway for the rational reason that he plans on returning to college and wouldn't think it was fair to have a long distance relationship sort of deal.

I am curious though what actual pairings Sparky would seem good.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:37 am

That's fair, and ask him :P

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!