Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mech Unit Warfare

Character Relationships

a part of “Mech Unit Warfare”, a fictional universe by ZacharyTC.

The Metargo Kingdom has invaded the Benjlakki Republic for its fertile lands, and now a new squadron is about to fight an experienced and deadly one. (spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mech Unit Warfare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 pm

All right, this is partly to let people know we are still going with the story in the roleplay, and also because having a thread where a chart shows what characters think of other characters could be a useful tool to plan side stories around. So, here is how it will work:

Whenever a character has not met a certain one, yet, it would be a good idea to leave a question mark next to the name of the character not encountered and known by name yet. Anyway, here is the list of symbols to use when considering what a character thinks of another shown below.

? = Either Your character did not meet the character in question, or he/she does not know much about them. This is one of the only two symbols that can be used with the rest. How this is done is the question mark will come first, and then a plus sign (+) right before the next symbol.

♥♥♥ = Three hearts equals your character being married to the one in question.

♥♥ = Two hearts means your character has a major crush on the one being referred to.

♥♥? = This is where your character does not even know their own romantic feelings for the person in question and need to sort them out.

♥ _^ = The wink with a heart next to it is where flirting and/or lust come into play.

☠ = The skull and crossbones equates to hostility.

☺ = The smiley face means there is a friendly atmosphere between your character and the one mentioned.

☺x☺ = smiley times smiley is an indication that the character talked about is family. This is the second symbol that can be used with the rest.

◑ = the half moon (or two-sided circle) is the sign of indifference.

ϟ = This could indicate a rivalry, or possibly jealousy, or both. It can be used with the question mark at the top of the list and the skull and crossbones, if you so desire, because jealousy can happen even when they do not know the person and because of how envy could generate hostility.

Now that you know what those symbols mean, let's put on display how you will introduce the character before you put in the chart.

Name
Nationality
Preferred Mech (if any)
Three Adjectives Describing Them

Below that would be the character's thoughts on others.

Now, if you find you cannot edit the post you make after a time, you can always update with another post. Without further ado, let's make good use of this thread.
Last edited by ZacharyTC on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Oriana Aspiral
Benjlakki
Stubborn || Gentle || Smart

Zechariah Malachi⌈Childhood friends never stop being friends.⌋

Benjamin Malachi ♥♥? ⌈Were only childhood friends right? Nothing more... Right?⌋

Viki Lunaria Metargo ☺+ ? ⌈What can I say she seems sweet though she better be nice to Zech!⌋

Scoar Zeo Metargo ◑ + ? ⌈Before this whole war I think I heard some girls clucking about how he looks personally I don't care.⌋

Karen Lunaria Metargo ◑ + ? ⌈I've heard of her of course she sounds nice...⌋

Saul Metargo ☠ + ? ⌈I manage foreign affairs and I swear this man mocks my ability!⌋

Cain Jai Numi ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Axl Jai Numi ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Catrina Ramirez ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Aaron Lextu ? ⌈I might have heard of him...⌋

Barnett Belvedere ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Viola Jenova ◑ + ? ⌈I think I've heard of this one! Isn't she an android? Cool!⌋

Sandra Lionel ◑ + ? ⌈I've heard this name before but...⌋

Kyle Scipio ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Kal Tavin ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Zane Preston ? ⌈Hmp I've heard rumors about his political career.⌋

Azaka Oikawa ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Laurence Vance ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Chemda & Adira Shapiro ? ⌈Twins eh? Can't judge the pair until I meet em!⌋

Bibiana Armine Durrans ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Minmei Midori ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Jin-Giro ? ⌈You act as though I should know something about him... Need I remind you of my coma?⌋

May Fermana ? ⌈This name is unfamiliar to me.⌋

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ? ⌈Neither of those names ring any bells... Sorry.⌋

Sir Eric Hansel ? ⌈If memory serves I have heard of this man through the political gossip vine.⌋

Lady Amelia Cross ◑ + ? ⌈Hey wait! I think I've heard this name somewhere... I think?⌋

Percival Cross ◑ + ? ⌈A fellow politician I make it my business to try and know them all.⌋

Romano Lopez ◑ + ? ⌈Another Metargo politician I seem to be outnumbered...⌋
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 am

Zechariah Malachi
Benjlakki
A3B-7 Eagle
Kind-Hearted | Humble | Intelligent

☺x☺ + ☺ Benjamin Malachi - "He is my brother, so it is natural that we get along."

☺ Oriana Aspiral - "A childhood friend."

♥♥ Viki Lunaria Metargo - "Viki is so pretty and sweet! She is just... wow!"

◑ + ? Scoar Zeo Metargo - "He is the Crown Prince of Metargo, right? I am going to dread the day I have to fight him. If I end up killing him, I could never look Viki in the eye, again."

◑ + ? Saul Metargo - "Viki's father? It is the same scenario with Scoar."

◑ + ? Karen Lunaria Metargo - "I heard Queen Karen is a gentle soul whom is very approachable. I guess that is where Viki gets her sweetness from."

◑ + ? Cain Jai Numi - "I assume that is Axl's twin brother, right? Could he be the one who used the nuclear weapon in the Battle of Gatwashii? I only know about him from the papers the Special Intelligence Agency brought in, which does not say much beyond combat capabilities."

☠ + ? Axl Jai Numi - "He threatened Viki that he may kill her! Over my dead body!"

☺ Catrina Ramirez - "She is like a sister Ben and I never had."

☠ Aaron Lextu - "He is a prime example of extreme nationalism and people who live for fighting. There is little about him I can respect."

◑ + ? Barnett Belvedere - "She is the strategist for Lion Team. Besides that, I know little about her."

☺ Viola Jenova - "The android? She has some learning to do on social interaction, but she is nice to be around."

☺ Sandra Lionel - "Rear Admiral Lionel? Nothing to complain about."

◑ + ? Kyle Scipio - "Heard of him, since he is a mech pilot for Lion Team, but other than that and his fighting style, nothing."

? Kal Tavin - "The pilot of the experimental fighter? I honestly don't know."

◑ + ? Zane Preston - "I heard he was involved in politics, at one point. He is also the admiral of the fleet we fought in the Battle of Gatwashii. Hearing he was in a relationship with Azaka Oikawa was something new to me."

ϟ + ? Azaka Oikawa - "I heard of him, before, though I do not know much about him. It was a little depressing for me to hear that Viki thought he was charming."

☺ + ? Laurence Vance - "Laurence seems like an okay guy. Sure, he's an oddball in the military at first glance of his profile, but then again, I am an oddball mech pilot, too."

☺ Chemda Shapiro - "One of the Shapiro twins. She is very friendly and supportive."

☺ Adira Shapiro - "The serious one of the Shapiro twins. We get along just fine."

◑ + ? Bibiana Armine Durrans - "I hear she was a veteran of the Second Metargo-Mysticaran War and is a mechanic in the Metargo Royal Navy who worked her way up, making her stand out from most other nobles that enlisted. I can respect that."

◑ + ? Minmei Midori - "There was a major case in Metargo involving her being the victim of sexual harassment. That is all I know, really."

? Jin-Giro - "Never heard of him."

◑ + ? May Fermana - "May is a member of Lion Team. Nothing else to mention about her besides she is tough."

◑ Emesto Andrew/George Lucius - "I recall the news media covering Emesto's achievements during the Siege on Mercenaries, before he went KIA. He was even Catrina's older brother. As for George Lucius, he is one of the tougher Lion Team pilots, almost as skilled as Aaron. The pictures of both Emesto and George look awfully suspicious, however. Something is up, I know that much"

? Sir Eric Hansel - "The Royal Knight? All I know is he was trained during the times of the old system in Metargo, whatever that means."

? Lady Amelia Cross - "She is the sister of Left of the State Minister Cross, correct? Nothing else to say about her."

◑ + ? Percival Cross - "Left of the State Minister Cross? He assists Prime Minister Lopez and has a different mindset from him, I know that much."

◑ + ? Romano Lopez - "Just another nationalist."

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Axl Jai Numi
Metargo........Sort of
Near Shadow Prototype Beta
Violent/Sociopathic/Brotherly?

Cain Jai Numi-◑ + ☺x☺- I love my brother. Truly I do. However, I have a goal in mind and while I doubt I will kill him in the nearby future, I believe that if I take off a few of his limbs that shouldn't hurt. If anything, maybe he'd thank me for it.... Maybe.

The Metargo's- ◑ - Yes, I bunched them together. So what. Listen, they mean nothing to me. It's like there is a cat in the middle of the road and you have to choose between running over it or sitting there for hours to wait for it to wake up. Morale of the story is, they shouldn't get on the road I'm taking. I personally have nothing against them, but at the same time, I'd probably kill them without much thought.

Zechariah Malachi - ◑ - I never knew what it meant to be lame until I met this person. I mean really, this is the new company I keep. Still, his brother relation ship with Benny boy reminds me somewhat of me and Cains. He's okay I guess.

Aaron Lextu - ◑ - The company Cain keeps. It really makes made me laugh to here that he went toe to toe with Zech. I mean, Zech should of whipped the floor with him. Still, even though I can't root him on his strength, at least Zech isn't as stiff as this guy. Would I kill him should be the real question. He goes in the "If I had to corner. . . Along with most of the people from Metargo....... Most in general.

Barnett Belvedere - ◑ - I'm going to state this for all Metargo. Maybe, and maybe not. You should know what I mean by now.

Viola Jenova - ☺ - We have allot in common. More than she or anyone else knows. I plan to keep it that way though. It still shows everyday that she can be of use to me in my goal. Though maybe I'm rubbing off on her personality the wrong way..... Meh. Who care's? I think she'd learn better from me then from allot of people participating in this war.

Benjamin Malachi - ☺ - I hate to say it, but messing with him is so fun. Closest thing to fun besides Vika that I have around me all day. He probably doesn't enjoy it though. At least we have one thing in common. We both hate the Metargo. Though I think he might be a little daft. That's okay, just makes messing with him more fun.

Azaka Oikawa- ☺ - Why mention him and not Zane? Well, I know him.... Not personally. . . I know of him. I like his tunes. Calming to listen to. I didn't mention Zane because I only know that he's with Azaka and that he works in military.

End- ◑- No. I don't keep tabs on everyone. Ask Cain about people if you want to know about every freak'n person. . . Damn. I just turned the page and see more familiar names. You guys are lucky I'm staying to talk about more people.

Chemda and Adira Shapiro- ◑ - Cute girls. However, they're twins so no. Being a twin myself that's crossing boundaries. In fact we have too much in common if you know what I mean. Also, I think one's too serious for their own good. Could you imagine if this was a drama though. Haha. Twins going out with twins. Too bad me and Cain don't lead those easy kind of lives. . . Oh yeah.... too bad for the girls too I guess.

Lady Amelia Cross - ◑ - She's lucky. I've decided to leave her out of my plans, for now that is. I just think that red isn't her color. At least not blood red. Though who knows, I might have a reason to kill her. Though I highly doubt she knows anything about what I'm aiming for.

Percival Cross and Romano Lopez - ☠ - There are people who don't get the maybe list too folks and these two are those people. Though telling you any more than this would mean I'd have to put you on the same list as these two. Wanna know? Are you sure? Hahahaahaaha
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Azaka Oikawa

Metargo

Sonic Cannon

Optimistic, Passionate, Idealistic

Zechariah Malachi ? “I’ve never heard of him before. Sorry. I do think he has a cool name, whoever he is.”

Benjamin Malachi ? “I’ve never heard of him before either. Sorry.”

Viki Lunaria Metargo ☺ “I’ve met her, along with her family. She’s really sweet and fun! I got the chance to speak with her at a concert of mine once. She and I talked for about an hour straight. She made me feel comfortable, so much that I told her things I’ve shared with no one before. I trust her.”

Scoar Zeo Metargo ☺ “I’ve met him as well. He’s quite serious it seems.”

Karen Lunaria Metargo ☺ “I feel so inspired when I’m around her. I met her formally once, but I’ve since seen her about the Titan. There’s simply something magical about her…”

Saul Metargo ☺ “I met him for the first time when I was allowed to meet the Royal family during the Annual Military Festival, where I performed a concert. He’s a very wise man, you can just feel it when you’re near him. I’ve since had the opportunity to meet him again when I was selected to operate the Sonic Cannon. He made me feel more comfortable about the whole thing with his reassuring words. I’ll always be grateful for that.”

Cain Jai Numi ◑ “I’ve seen him about the Titan, I think. I don’t know much about him other than he’s a member of the Lion Team. He seems pretty calm whenever I see him. The world could use more calming people honestly.”

Axl Jai Numi ? “I don’t know him. Maybe we’ll meet someday.”

Catrina Ramirez ? “I’m unfamiliar with her as well unfortunately.”

Aaron Lextu ◑ “I’ve seen him before but I don’t much about him accept his position on the Lion Team as a Sargent. I hope a do a good job operating the Sonic Cannon so I don’t let him and the team down.”

Barnett Belvedere ☺ “I met her during my training for operating the Sonic Cannon. She’s a nice lady, a bit fussy at times but her heart always seems to show through. She’s a pretty good training instructor.”

Viola Jenova ? “I am not familiar with that name.”

Sandra Lionel ? “I don’t think I know who that is either.”

Kyle Scipio ◑ “I’ve seen him before. However we’ve never met formally. He doesn’t strike me as a formal type of guy anyway.”

Kal Tavin ? “I don’t know who that is.”

Zane Preston ♥♥♥ (OOC Note: in a committed relationship not yet married. Can two men marry in Metargo??) “The love of my life. He’s the whole reason I decided to get involved with the military in the first place. I guess you’ll do all sorts of unbelievable things when you’re in love huh?”

Oriana Aspiral ? “I don’t know her. However, I think Oriana is a pretty name.”

Laurence Vance ? “I’m not familiar with him”

Chemda & Adira Shapiro ? “I think one of them was captured in the last battle. The other infiltrated the Titan and took her back. I’m just glad Zane didn’t have to encounter them when they escaped. I heard they seriously hurt a couple of officers. If Zane was captured, I’d hope that I could pull a rescue attempt like that. But from what I heard, there was something a bit unnatural about the girls’ combat skills. I don’t really know what that would be, nor will I worry about it too much.”

Bibiana Armine Durrans ◑ “I’ve seen her when I was first being introduced to the Sonic Cannon. I haven’t formally met her yet though.”

Minmei Midori ◑ “I’ve heard her transmissions over the battle com systems. When I heard her voice, I thought that she’d be cute. When I saw her in person, it was confirmed, she is.”

Jin-Giro ◑ “I’ve seen him for the first time in the last Lion Team meeting. He seems pretty serious.”

May Fermana ? “This name is unfamiliar to me.”

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ? “I don’t really know them.”

Sir Eric Hansel ☺ “I’ve met him once. But we didn’t speak for long. He protects and advises the royal family, similarly to how I’d like to protect Zane.”

Lady Amelia Cross ☺ “I’m met her once. She’s such a proper lady. Her brother Percival’s a good friend of Zane.”

Percival Cross ☺ “He’s a good friend of Zane’s. He kinda reminds me of Zane, disposition-wise. I wonder why Zane chose him to kiss instead of another politician when he was trying to get himself barred from politics? Perhaps I shouldn’t let it bother me…”

Romano Lopez ? “Just another politician to me. I don’t really have much else to say.”

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Aaron Lextu
Metargo
RL-5 Falcon
Nationalistic |Prideful | Aggressive

Zechariah Malachi ☠ + ϟ - "That Benjlakki Scum bested me in mech combat! He won't get away with humiliating me for long!"

Benjamin Malachi ☠ - "He will die!"

Viki Lunaria Metargo ☺ - "I am at her Highness' service!"

Scoar Zeo Metargo ☺ - "He is next in line for the throne. Whatever task he sets out, I will do."

Karen Lunaria Metargo ☺ - "I have no complaints against her Majesty!"

Saul Metargo - ☺ - "No complaints!"

Cain Jai Numi ◑ - "He runs off a lot. What gives?"

Axl Jai Numi ☠ - "Don't get me started on that traitor!"

Barnett Belvedere ◑ - "The Lion Team's strategist. She does her job well."

Viola Jenova ? - "Who?"

Bibiana Armine Durrans ◑ - "She's got guts and knows her machines. What else did you want to know?"

Minmei Midori ◑ - "She puts on costumes way too much. At least she makes herself useful."

Jin-Giro ◑ - "The Tactical Commander. Nothing to say about him, to be honest."

Catrina Ramirez ? - "Does not ring a bell."

Oriana Aspiral ☠ + ? - "The Republic of Benjlakk's Secretary of State! She was likely laughing at our dependency on her country for food imports! Well, she won't be laughing for long!"

May Fermana ♥♥? - "She got guts, and is attractive. I don't know, however."

Chemda and Adira Shapiro ☠ - "They will pay for what they did to Kyle and I!"

Sandra Lionel ☠ - "She won't humiliate us, next time!"

Laurence Vance ? - "Does not ring a bell."

Kal Tavin ? - "Who is he?"

Kyle Scipio ☺ - "He may get on my nerves a lot, but he is a friend of mine, nonetheless."

Zane Preston ◑ - "The Admiral? No comment."

Azaka Oikawa ◑ + ? - "He is a nice singer and all, that is all I know."

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ◑ - "He is a skilled pilot, a nice asset to have around."

Sir Eric Hansel ☺ - "He protects the royal family. Whatever assistance he requires, I will give."

Lady Amelia Cross ◑ + ? - "She commenced with the surgery Kyle and I went through, and I am eternally grateful for it. I do not know much about her, however."

Percival Cross ◑ + ? - "The Left of the State Minister. No comment."

Romano Lopez ◑ - "He is the Prime Minister. Anything else?"

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Viki Lunaria Metargo

Metargo

Does not own or operate a Mech officially.

Upbeat/ Sweet, Curious, Scatterbrained/ ditzy

Zechariah Malachi ☺ + ♥♥? “We’ve only just met, however he’s very kind. I can tell he has a good heart. I hope we get to know each other better.”

Benjamin Malachi ? + ☺ “I think he’s Zech’s brother. But I don’t really know him. ”

Viki Lunaria Metargo “Just me, Myself and I, [giggles]. ”

Scoar Zeo Metargo ☺x☺ + ☺ “My brother. He’s pretty focused it seems. He always is there to help out in the family business, or so to speak. I look up to his dedication. Compared to him, sometimes I feel rather useless. I should try harder to be more like him.”

Karen Lunaria Metargo ☺x☺ + ☺ “My mommy. She’s a true lady if there ever was one! I don’t think I’ll ever be as graceful as her. But She always tells me that I have my own delightful charms about me. I wonder what they are.”

Saul Metargo ☺x☺ + ☺ “My Papa! He spoils me so. I just hope I don’t cause him any trouble, he’s got so much to deal with already. I wish I was as good at politics as he is. He makes giving speeches look easy.”

Cain Jai Numi ? “I don’t think I’ve heard that name before.”

Axl Jai Numi ? + ☠ “I think he’s the fellow that threatened me. Hmm… he didn’t seem to personally dislike me, but he did have something against my family he said. I wonder what that is exactly. Oh well, I suppose everyone can’t be friends.”

Catrina Ramirez ? “Huh? ”

Aaron Lextu ☺ “His name is familiar… Oh YES I know him. He’s a part of the military and a family friend. My father thinks highly of him.”

Barnett Belvedere ? “I believe I’ve seen her once. She’s very pretty. Perhaps I should try dying my hair blonde one day.”

Viola Jenova ? + ☺ “I just met her. A nice android. I’m glad she was kind to me when I teleported into enemy territory. That made me feel much more comfortable about the situation.”

Sandra Lionel ? + ☺ “That was the nice enemy captain I met. I’m glad she didn’t lock me up or something.”

Kyle Scipio ? + ◑ “I don’t know him. Is he from Metargo?”

Kal Tavin ? + ◑ “ ???”

Zane Preston ☺ “I met him a few times. He’s so handsome! He and Azaka make the cutest couple!! However a guy like that is a bit too smooth for me. It would make me a tiny bit uncomfortable.”

Azaka Oikawa☺ “He’s a good person. I love his music. I don’t think he’s aware of it, but when he sings something magical floats in the air, I can feel it. Music draws out people’s emotions and those are powerful tools. I can feel that power activated when he sings. I would like to become closer friends with him.”

Oriana Aspiral ? + ☺ “We just met. She’s pretty nice, but a tiny bit odd might I add. It’s a pitty I couldn’t tell her who I really am. I don’t like having to lie to people.”

Laurence Vance ? + ◑ “Who?”

Chemda & Adira Shapiro ? + ◑ “Um… I don’t know… ”

Bibiana Armine Durrans ? “I’ve heard of her. I think I’ve seen her at a party or ball before.”

Minmei Midori ? “I heard that her old boss sexually harassed her and she punched him out. I can’t blame her, men can be scary sometimes… I should be careful too.”

Jin-Giro ? “I don’t know him. Maybe I will someday.”

May Fermana ? “Umm… May who?”

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ? “????”

Sir Eric Hansel ☺ + ♥♥ “My favorite person in the whole world, my best friend actually! He’s the perfect gentleman, and he’s always so patient with me. If he were my age, I’d ask my parents to have us married hehehe… But unfortunately that’s not the case, so whoever I date should be somewhat of his caliber of man. I wonder if Zech is as gentle and kind as Hansel. Hmm… why did I just become reminded of Zech when I thought about Sir Hansel? Curious…”

Lady Amelia Cross ☺ “I had heard of her a long while ago, however I had not met her until a day ago. She was such a gentle lady. My was she pretty too! She somewhat reminded me of my mother’s gracefulness. She’s a trained nurse, I think that’s an awesome skill to have. It takes a special kind of person to fix up wounded soldiers. I hope I can be helpful like that someday as well.”

Percival Cross ☺ “I’ve met him before. He’s one of the politicians I like. Most other politicians act so sneaky… Percival is quite different. He really cares for the kingdom. Amelia’s got a handsome and hardworking brother. I guess me and her have that in common huh?”

Romano Lopez ◑ “I’ve met him several times, but he makes me feel a bit uneasy… I don’t know why, but he always seems so troubled. I guess I’m just overreacting.”

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 pm

Chemda Shapiro
Benjlakki
A3B-7 Eagle
Cheerful | Hyper | Sociable

Zechariah Malachi ☺ - "He is so cute and huggable, like a puppy! Smart, too! One of these days, Zechariah will find the girl he will settle down with! I'm rooting for him!"

Benjamin Malachi ☺ - "Mister Grumpy Pants is so silly, making a fuss about stuff and getting all red just at the mention of Oriana Aspiral!"

Viki Lunaria Metargo ☺ + ? - "She... is... adorable! It's like she is a puppy you want to hug all day! Now that I think about it, Zechariah is like that, too. Oh, if they were to meet each other and be a couple, it would be doubly cute! [squeals like a fangirl.]"

Karen Lunaria Metargo ? - "Metargo's Queen? I don't know a lot about her."

Saul Metargo ? - "He leads the Metargo military, but you know what they say: 'Don't judge a book by its cover!'"

Scoar Zeo Metargo ♥♥? - "Um... well... he seems like a nice guy, and..." [blushes some]

Adira Shapiro ☺ + ☺x☺ - "She's my sister!"

Cain Jai Numi ◑ - "He's a little scary... Like Axl. Are they brothers?"

Axl Jai Numi ◑ - "He is pretty scary."

Catrina Ramirez ☺ - "She is so adorable, like a puppy! I feel bad for her, though, having lost her brother."

Aaron Lextu ☠ - "He's so mean!"

Barnett Belvedere ◑ + ? - "Don't know her that well."

Viola Jenova ◑ - "No comment."

Sandra Lionel ☺ - "She is one tough cookie!"

Kyle Scipio ◑ + ? "Heard of him, don't know much about him."

Kal Tavin ? - "Who?"

Zane Preston ? - "A former politician, it seems. And, now, he's an admiral? That's what I heard."

Oriana Aspiral ? - "Never met her. She's Benny's crush, right?"

Laurance Vance ☺ + ? - "He is so silly!"

Bibian Armine Durrans ? - "Never heard of her."

Minmei Midori ? - "Does not ring a bell."

Jin-Jiro ◑ - "The guy Adira and I met at the islands near Gatwashii?"

May Fermana ◑ + ? "One of the Lions, right?"

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ? - "Emesto Andrew sounds like the name of Catrina's sister. George looks a lot like him, though. Does that mean Emesto is still alive? Maybe, I'm overthinking this."

Sir Eric Hansel ? - "He's that famous knight, correct? I don't really know a whole lot about him."

Lady Amelia Cross ? - "Never heard of her."

Percival Cross ? - "Politics is not my thing. Maybe Adira would know more."

Romano Lopez ? - "Um... I don't know..."
Last edited by ZacharyTC on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Cain Jai Numi
Metargo
Near Shadow Prototype Alpha
Calm, Quiet, Collected

Axl Jai Numi-☺x☺+ϟ - There isn't a day that goes by when I don't miss my brother, but after seeing his mech and hearing his voice, I see that I may have to fight him in order to bring him to his senses.

Karen Lunaria Metargo-☺- My Queen and Scoars mother, making her sort of like my mother too. Those two reasons should be good enough ones to want to protect her.

Catrina Ramirez-◑- My intel says that shes Benjlakki. I guess I can't find anything else about her.

Zechariah Malachi-◑- He seems to be a formidable opponent. I hope that I don't have any orders against him when it comes to our fight. I'd like it to be a spar if anything else. Judging from intel, his personality is quite nice. I'd hate to hurt a nice person.

Aaron Lextui- ☺ - It's true that I use to not think very much of him, but after learning to humble myself and also getting to know him, I've groan to respect the man.

Barnett Belvedere-♥♥ - Well you know..... I don't know..... Well she's smart and knows how to fly a mech... Truth is she's everything I'm not... Nice and lively. I think maybe that's the reason I humbled myself a little.

Viola Jenova-◑- Judging from the last time we met, she's either a really good hacker or a machine.... Who knows?

Benjamin Malachi-◑- I think this is Zech's brother. They have the same last name. Anyway, I think him being an older brother may come as a distraction for one of them sooner or later. Ranking is complicated like that. But I doubt he's the type of person to hate taking orders just cause someone is his brother.

Kyle Scipio- ☺- Really energetic, but I like how he can get serious on the battlefield.

Saul Metargo- ☺- A better father to me than my own. He gave me a place where I could be a normal person and hasn't once judged me for my past.

Zane Preston-☺- Though I haven't conversed with him, I believe we'd get along. Due to his being a good server of Metargo, Intel also says he's a nice guy.

Viki Lunaria Metargo-☺- I mostly hung around Scoar when I was a kid so I didn't get time to actually get to know Viki, but I still see her as family and would protect her.

Azaka Oikawa-◑- I don't listen to much music so I can't say anything about him. However, I think his music was meant to encourage Metargo during grave times. I heard it helps too. Isn't that enough to respect him for?

Laurence Vance-◑- Intel says he's new to the BWT. If so, I wish him well.

Scoar Zeo Metargo-☺/☺- Sort of another brother for me. He's older, but makes me feel like the older one at times. He only beat me once out of the hundreds of times we fought. It embarrasses me to talk about it, but that's only because I didn't know he had powers. I didn't know anyone had powers. So I guess in a way he teaches me things. Apart from that, I think we both show sides of ourselves to each other that we don't show to other people. That's priceless if you ask me.

Chemda and Adira Shapiro-◑- They seem so much like me and Axl for some reason. I wonder why. They're strong and fast for normal humans. Could that be it?

Bibiana Armine Durrans-◑- She seems pretty plain.... No don't get me wrong. It's just that she's seems that way in a battlefield environment. Although I heard she has her moments of surprise. Maybe I should get more intel on her.

Minmei Midori- ◑ - I think her and Barnett might be close. Either way she seems okay to me. I have to get to know her better.

Jin-Giro-◑- Based on intel he feels like he can be paired with me and my brother. I think out of all the military personnel I'm most likely to be able to get along with him due to his calm thinking and mission objectives.

May Fermana - ◑ - She's okay I guess. Honestly I don't talk to her much.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Barnett Belvedere

Metargo

Sailor-Multi/ Red Moon (Sometimes)

Analytical, Supportive, Strong-willed

Zechariah Malachi ? + ◑ “I don’t know that name. Is he one of the enemy soldiers?”

Benjamin Malachi ? + ◑ “I’m assuming he’s related to the other Malachi just mentioned. Am I right? ”

Viki Lunaria Metargo ? “I’ve seen the Princess before. I mean who in Metargo hasn’t seen the princess? She’s cute but Minmei said that she’s a bit of a ditz. Some way to talk about your princess. I want to meet her myself one day. If I simply followed the path of an heiress like my mother wanted for me, I would probably have met her by now. Oh well, it’s not like I have any regrets.”

Scoar Zeo Metargo ☺ “Unlike the Princess, I have met her brother. I work with him. Sometimes I forget that he’s the prince. It’s easy to do so. He doesn’t behave like the stereotypical prince. For that, I’m glad. I’d respect him a lot less if he was a wasted use of space on the Titan. He’s a damn good fighter pilot and I’m proud to work with him.”

Karen Lunaria Metargo ☺ “The Queen is an awesome person. I am honored that she chose me to use her prized and rare mech! When I thanked her, she said it chose me. It confused me a bit but I’m excited no less. She herself is a great example of a well-rounded lady. She’s beautiful, wise, strong, and most of all kind. I don’t really think she’s done anything to rub me or anyone the wrong way. Is she some sort of angel? Cause I swear I feel like I described someone that shouldn’t and doesn’t exist, but she totally does. Weird no?”

Saul Metargo ☺ “Our King and commander. He’s a great man. I’m so proud to work under him. He has a way of making everything feel alright, even when things aren’t going as planned. That’s something I value greatly. I hope I marry a man of similar qualities. I think I know of one person that’s similar… but mom told me not to put all my eggs in one basket, thus I won’t say who.”

Cain Jai Numi ☺ + ♥ _^ “Speak of the, never mind. I like him a lot. I feel like I don’t have to worry so much for the team’s safety when Cain is about. He’s so calm and relaxed. I received flowers from him a little while ago, you know, because I was in recovery from surgery. He was so shy about the whole thing and I honestly felt like I could die right there when he blushed. He is handsome, kind hearted and sweet. I like that most about him.”

Axl Jai Numi ? + ◑ “I don’t know him. Is he related to Cain? I wonder why he hasn’t mentioned him…”

Catrina Ramirez ? + ◑ “Who is she? I don’t know her. If this is a picture of her, she’s certainly pretty.”

Aaron Lextu ☺ “He’s a good guy and an awesome pilot. I just wish he wasn’t so reckless.”

Barnett Belvedere “The most wonderful girl in the world.”

Viola Jenova ? + ◑ “I don’t know who you’re talking about.”

Sandra Lionel ? + ◑ “I believe she’s a higher up in the enemy ranks. I don’t know much about her though.”

Kyle Scipio ☺ “Just another reckless hot head on our team. But he is definitely got the skill to back it up so I won’t be too hard on him. I owe him for helping us when that girl infiltrated the base. I heard that he lost his hand, that’s so unfortunate… I hope he gets better soon. I’ll have to do something nice for him soon.”

Kal Tavin ? + ◑ “I’ve no idea who you are talking about.”

Zane Preston ☺ “Admiral Preston is a total dreamboat! He’s smart and cool~ He’s got the skills to boot! I enjoy working with him, he’s not the pushy type of leader. I couldn’t imagine him as a politician, he’s not stuffy enough. I wanna ask him and Azaka to go on a double’s date as soon as I obtain a boyfriend of my own. We would all make everyone envious of us!”

Azaka Oikawa ☺ “He’s cute and smart. He learned how to operate the Sonic Cannon fairly easily, I trained him for it. He’s got a great voice and a kind disposition. Not what you’d expect from a celebrity. His use of the sonic cannon as an emulator is like none I’ve ever seen before! His songs produce double the output of the sonic cannon than the test run recorded with other emulators, that’s amazing! I wonder what it is about him that causes such results.”

Oriana Aspiral ? + ◑ “Isn’t she a higher up in the Benjlakki Nation? Her name is familiar.”

Laurence Vance ? + ◑ “I don’t know him? Another Benjlakki citizen I assume.”

Chemda & Adira Shapiro ? + ☠ “I met one of the sisters in the infirmary. She was seemingly just a scared school girl caught up in this nasty war. But it wasn’t until her sister came crashing in that I realized that she was much more than meets the eye. I just hope I never have to face them in one on one combat. Strange thing is, I fired a VERY accurate shot at the aggressive sister, yet her body made an almost impossible movement to evade it. I just don’t get it…”

Bibiana Armine Durrans ☺ “She’s a pleasure to work with. All the operators and analysts enjoy working with her. She and I are from similar backgrounds it seems. However, I’m of the merchant class nobility she’s from the upper crust.”

Minmei Midori ☺ “My best friend Minmei. She’s a smart girl but a she never seems as confident in her skills as she should be.”

Jin-Giro ? “I know of him but I haven’t really met him. He just got promoted recently I heard, the King, Queen, and Admiral Zane scouted him out for a tactician’s position. He must be good if those three wanted to promote him without going through the long procedural application processes for such a promotion.”

May Fermana ? + ◑ “I don’t really think I know her.”

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ? “I think I’ve heard one of those names around.”

Sir Eric Hansel ? “I’ve seen him every now and then. He impresses me a lot. I mean, he’s achieved so much and yet he remains a humble man. I heard he’s the last person to be honored with the Knight rune. He’s been around for many years apparently, however he still looks the same in photographs taken years ago as he does now. Is that a side effect of the rune?”

Lady Amelia Cross ? “I have heard her name before. I’ve seen her about the Titan sometimes. I think she’s a medical assistant for the military. I heard that she tends to the wounded on the battle front. She’s a brave lady as that is not a pretty job.”

Percival Cross ? “The Assistant Prime Minister, another hunk of Metargo. I am so glad he helped fix the economic crisis Metargo had a few years back. My dad’s business was really suffering until Minister Cross’ proposed budget plan was passed. So far he’s done a great job in office, I’ve no complaints.”

Romano Lopez ? “He gives me the impression that he’d do anything to further his cause. That doesn’t exactly mean that his cause in a good one. So that kinda worries me. Maybe it’s all in my head.”

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Adira Shapiro
Benjlakki
A3B-7 Eagle
Serious | Skeptical | Analytical

☺ Zechariah Malachi - "He quite a bit too nice for war. Kind of reminds me of Chemda."

☺ Benjamin Malachi - "The hothead of the two Malachi brothers. Aside from his rants and his occasional conceitedness, he is okay in my book."

? Viki Lunaria Metargo - "Never met her. She seems all right. Cannot say for sure."

◑ + ? Scoar Zeo Metargo - "Chemda apparently likes him, so I guess I will have to give him a chance when the war ends. He better treat her with respect, is all I can say."

? Karen Lunaria Metargo - "The Queen of Metargo? She looks polite and graceful, but I will have to take that with a grain of salt until I meet her in person."

? Saul Metargo - "He gives the impression of a man with integrity. First impressions often are misleading, however."

☠ Cain Jai Numi - "He captured Chemda and defeated both of us! He could be one of those Ghosts, I swear!"

☠ Axl Jai Numi - "I don't trust him. Until I can prove anything, though, I will keep my mouth shut."

☺ Catrina Ramirez - "I kind of feel bad for her, having lost her own brother. She is a sweet gal, too. What a shame it is to see innocent ladies like her drafted."

☠ Aaron Lextu - "Aaron is far too nationalistic."

? + ◑ Barnett Belvedere - "Don't know her that well."

? Viola Jenova - She is ... unique. I honestly have not spoken to her."

◑ Sandra Lionel - "The Rear Admiral of the 101st Republic Fleet. Nothing more to say."

? + ◑ Kyle Scipio - "I think I countered him while Chemda and I were escaping the Titan."

? Kal Tavin - "Never met him."

? + ◑ Zane Preston - "He was involved in politics, until he kissed Percival Cross and got out of it. Now, he is the admiral of a Metargo fleet. Could that have been him back at the Battle of Gatwashii?"

? Azaka Oikawa - "I've listened to some of his songs, but that's about it. I cannot say much about him."

? Oriana Aspiral - "The Secretary of State? I hear Benjamin has a crush on her. Oriana may be the youngest person to ever hold a public office, but I'll say one thing: she gets the job done."

? Laurence Vance - "The new guy? No comment."

☺+ ☺x☺ Chemda Shapiro - "She is my sister. Naturally, we get along. Sometimes. It's a sibling thing, you know?"

? Bibiana Armine Durrans - "I believe she is a veteran on the Metargo side."

? Minmei Midori - "I feel a little bad for her, having dealt with sexual harassment. Beyond that, there is little else I can say."

♥♥? JIn-Giro - "Well... I-It's not like I feel anything for him. He's one of the enemy, right? I doubt he'd see me as anymore than an enemy. Then again, when he talked to me..."

? + ◑ May Fermana - "One of the Lion Team mech pilots. Anything else?"

? Emesto Andrew/George Lucius - "Something's suspicious about that guy..."

? + ◑ Sir Eric Hansel - "I know he is the Royal Knight, and that he participated in war with just a sword. How he got by is beyond me."

? Lady Amelia Cross - "I presume that is Percival Cross's sister? I heard of her, before, but do not know enough to make an informed decision."

? Percival Cross - "Metargo's Left of the State Minister. He has been successful in regards to the Metargo Kingdom's economy, and gives off this vibe of reliability. I will have to reserve any opinions for when I meet him, however."

☠ Romano Lopez - "The primary suspect in the entire conspiracy. I would not trust him as far as someone could throw him. There is that, and his extreme nationalism sickens me."

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:51 am

Aaron Lextu
Metargo
RL-5 Falcon
Nationalistic |Prideful | Aggressive

Zechariah Malachi ☠ + ϟ - "That Benjlakki Scum bested me in mech combat! He won't get away with humiliating me for long!"

Benjamin Malachi ☠ - "He will die!"

Viki Lunaria Metargo ☺ - "I am at her Highness' service!"

Scoar Zeo Metargo ☺ - "He is next in line for the throne. Whatever task he sets out, I will do."

Karen Lunaria Metargo ☺ - "I have no complaints against her Majesty!"

Saul Metargo - ☺ - "No complaints!"

Cain Jai Numi ◑ - "He runs off a lot. What gives?"

Axl Jai Numi ☠ - "Don't get me started on that traitor!"

Barnett Belvedere ◑ - "The Lion Team's strategist. She does her job well."

Viola Jenova ? - "Who?"

Bibiana Armine Durrans ◑ - "She's got guts and knows her machines. What else did you want to know?"

Minmei Midori ◑ - "She puts on costumes way too much. At least she makes herself useful."

Jin-Giro ◑ - "The Tactical Commander. Nothing to say about him, to be honest."

Catrina Ramirez ? - "Does not ring a bell."

Oriana Aspiral ☠ + ? - "The Republic of Benjlakk's Secretary of State! She was likely laughing at our dependency on her country for food imports! Well, she won't be laughing for long!"

May Fermana ♥♥? - "She got guts, and is attractive. I don't know, however."

Chemda and Adira Shapiro ☠ - "They will pay for what they did to Kyle and I!"

Sandra Lionel ☠ - "She won't humiliate us, next time!"

Laurence Vance ? - "Does not ring a bell."

Kal Tavin ? - "Who is he?"

Kyle Scipio ☺ - "He may get on my nerves a lot, but he is a friend of mine, nonetheless."

Zane Preston ◑ - "The Admiral? No comment."

Azaka Oikawa ◑ + ? - "He is a nice singer and all, that is all I know."

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ◑ - "He is a skilled pilot, a nice asset to have around."

Sir Eric Hansel ☺ - "He protects the royal family. Whatever assistance he requires, I will give."

Lady Amelia Cross ◑ + ? - "She commenced with the surgery Kyle and I went through, and I am eternally grateful for it. I do not know much about her, however."

Percival Cross ◑ + ? - "The Left of the State Minister. No comment."

Romano Lopez ◑ - "He is the Prime Minister. Anything else?"

Cecilia Lumine ♥♥ - "She and I met at the military academy and were in a relationship, until her father forced her to break it up. I never forgave that bastard for making her do it."

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:57 am

Cecilia Lumine
Metargo
R23 - 6 Sky Gate
Quiet || Strong || Protective

Zechariah Malachi ◑ + ? ⌈I have heard of him, he sounds noble.⌋

Benjamin Malachi ◑ + ? ⌈Rumor on this side says he's a hothead... That is a sign of passion he is strong then.⌋

Viki Lunaria Metargo ◑ + ☺ + ? ⌈I've never met the royals but I hear our princess is one to be admired.⌋

Scoar Zeo Metargo ◑ + ☺ + ? ⌈He will be a great ruler one day... And I've heard his combat skills are top notch.⌋

Karen Lunaria Metargo ◑ + ☺ + ? ⌈Our queen, truly a woman of power and grace I admire her.⌋

Saul Metargo ◑ + ☺ + ? ⌈I question his decision on this war... But I am sure he knows what he is doing.⌋

Cain Jai Numi ◑ + ? ⌈I've never met him but I've heard... Rumors.⌋

Axl Jai Numi ? ⌈The traitor? Yes I've heard of him...⌋

Catrina Ramirez ? ⌈I am unfamiliar with this person.⌋

Aaron Lextu ♥♥? ⌈There is...History between us... I blame my own weakness for our end I'm sure he does too...⌋

Barnett Belvedere ◑ + ? ⌈I will be working with her soon I suppose...⌋

Viola Jenova ? ⌈I am unfamiliar with this person.⌋

Sandra Lionel ? ⌈I am upset with her power against us... But personally I have little knowledge of her.⌋

Kyle Scipio ◑ + ? ⌈Another one of my soon to be teammates.⌋

Kal Tavin ? ⌈I am unfamiliar with this person.⌋

Zane Preston ◑ + ? ⌈No complaints about our admiral.⌋

Azaka Oikawa ◑ + ? ⌈He seems to enjoy what he does and he does it well... An admirable trait.⌋

Laurence Vance ? ⌈I am unfamiliar with this person.⌋

Chemda & Adira Shapiro ☠ + ? ⌈They injured Aaron and I will not easily forget itwhile we are still at war.⌋

Bibiana Armine Durrans ◑ + ? ⌈She has ample knowledge of mechs and machinery and seems strong this is... Good.⌋

Minmei Midori ? ⌈I am unfamiliar with this person.⌋

Jin-Giro ◑ + ? ⌈He knows his stuff...Admirable I suppose.⌋

May Fermana ? ⌈What? Should I know something about her? I can't know everyone...⌋

Emesto Andrew/George Lucius ? ⌈Rumor has it his skills are good...Thats...Nice?⌋

Sir Eric Hansel ◑ + ☺ + ? ⌈He is an honorable and kind man by what I hear and he cares well for the royals.⌋

Lady Amelia Cross ◑ + ? ⌈She is saving lives...Something I wish I could have done...Keep up the good work...⌋

Percival Cross ◑ + ? ⌈I know little on the man but his position...⌋

Romano Lopez ◑ + ? ⌈Our prime minister...⌋

Oriana Aspiral ◑ + ? ⌈The Benjlakki's politician...She seems strong.⌋

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!