Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Limerance

Character Relationships/Thoughts

a part of “Limerance”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

1x1 with Himekura

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Limerance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships/Thoughts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Code: Select all
[center][font=Baskerville][img]Insert%20name%20plate[/img]

[img]Insert%20gif%20of%20character[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQ0LjAwMDAwMC5TSFZ0WVc1ei4w/eurosteal.big-caps-regular.png[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/doll/image[/img][/right][color=#008B8B]Doll[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/rosalinda-mackenzie/image[/img][/left][color=#FF1472]Rosalinda Michelle Mackenzie[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/sara-hinamura/image[/img][/right][color=#00A99E]Sara Hinamura[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/atticus/image[/img][/left][color=#DE9250]Atticus[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQ0LjAwMDAwMC5RbVZwYm1kei4w/eurosteal.big-caps-regular.png[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/thanyos/image[/img][/right][color=#008080]Thanyos Atarashi[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/zero/image[/img][/left][color=#853c41]Zero[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/fuko-atarashi/image[/img][/right][color=#b80000]Fuko Atarashi[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/limerance/characters/kiku-atarashi/image[/img][/left][color=#5c9120]Kiku Atarashi[/color][/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Character Relationships/Thoughts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:12 pm

ImageDoll || I am my greatest enemy and my only ally.

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie || I have not known her for long, however she seems nice. I enjoy listening to her singing, although I would never admit such a thing as I do not want her to think I'm eavesdropping or weird for listening to her. She is not afraid to speak up against the masters and does not take any nonsense from anyone, I respect that about her. Rosalinda seems to have everything together and I absolutely adore the color of her hair.

ImageSara Hinamura || A girl who is a bit quieter, I have been trying my hardest to get along with her. I want to be allies with Sara as my instincts tell me she is trustworthy. I'd like to learn more about her because I do not know very much about Sara as of now.

ImageAtticus || A boy whose personality is as sunny as his hair. I enjoy watching his antics. He always seems to have something amusing to say or is cooking up some amusing scheme. I would join him in his jokes if I were not more worried about being punished. We're very similar, having both spent a while in zoos although I envy him for knowing his mother.

ImageThanyos Atarashi He's very curious about everything and absolutely adorable! It almost makes me wish he were my master. His eyes are like little pools of water reflecting the emotions on his face and he always seems to wear a smile. The only thing that worries me are his constant mix of emotions, one minute this boy could be as happy as a buzzard, the next he could be threatening you for something. It kind of scares me.

ImageZero || This one is a bit harder to puzzle. When I first came to the manor he made me cry so I don't like him very much, but he is a master of the house so I must respect him. He seems so gentle with the others... Perhaps I did something to upset him that made him go off like that? He's very cautious about everything and very protective of those in the home.

ImageFuko Atarashi || This girl is a.... Brat. She's very childish and seems to enjoy causing others pain which is why I do my best to avoid her. I do not enjoy being hurt and this girl seems to enjoy dolling out punishments left and right. I do not envy the poor boy forced to serve her. She seems to easily anger, but just as easily cheers up if you offer her sweets. Like Thanyos she seems to struggle with keeping her emotions in check and wears her heart on her sleeve.

ImageKiku Atarashi || The new Master, I've only worked for him for a week and yet I feel as though I've been his pet forever. I don't mind, being Kiku's pet is better than living in a zoo or getting tortured by those doctors. I don't understand his odd passion for games though, the boy seems to want to toy with everything and everyone although I do enjoy when he reads aloud. His voice when he reads is very soothing and if I'm not careful I fall asleep. I have yet to be punished by him although I'm doing my best to not make any mistakes. There is still much to learn about the new Master, I do hope we can get along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Doll || "She's very kind to me, and her hair is so beautiful I always feel the urge to reach out and touch it. I've never really spoken to her though..."

Rosalinda Michelle Mackenzie || "Her hair gives me the same urge as Doll's does, but I'd say I'm a but more reluctant to befriend her. She hasn't really made an effort like Doll did. But she seems alright."

Sara Hinamura || "Um...no comment?"

Atticus || "He's very loud, to say the least, and to be honest he makes me a bit uncomfortable. I'm too used to everything being quiet..."

Thanyos Atarashi || "I'm not sure, really. He hasn't really tried to hurt me or anything so he's alright, but I don't really see or speak to him that much."

Zero || "He's my current Master. I don't really have an opinion...he hasn't punished me or hurt me, but he still scares me nonetheless..."

Fuko Atarashi || "To be perfectly honest, I'm deathly afraid of her. She has a gleam in her eye that I've seen too many times not to recognize."

Kiku Atarashi || "He's alright, I guess. I don't think I've ever really seen him more than a couple glances, but Doll doesn't seem to mind him."
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:09 am

ImageDoll||She my pet! She's quite shy so far, and though she is the same age as me our personalities differ a whole lot. I suppose its good that she doesn't like being alone, so she's a nice person to hang out with! I should get down to teaching her to read sometime, because she's so interested in it. It's refreshing to see someone else so interested in books other than me and Zer.

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie||Her hair color is so pretty! She does get angry a lot more often than I would expect, but I'm sure she'll be fine with Thany. She seems to be well informed and intelligent too, and she's organised like Zer. So she's pretty awesome anyway, even though she has her flaws. Maybe she could learn how to be a bit more patient, but if she hurt him in any way I won't forgive her.

ImageSara Hinamura|| She's another quiet one, like doll. Is it bad that I don't want anything to do with her? She's so easily startled it feels like I have to be on my toes all the time so as not to make her flinch. She doesn't like loud noises either, so it's a double negative. Perhaps in the future I would need to get to know her better, but I'll keep clear for now.

ImageAtticus|| Oh, his name coincides with the one of my favourite character, Atticus Finch! He's the complete opposite though, making so much noise. Not that I mind, but Kin-Kin doesn't. Other than that, he's quite the interesting human. I'm pretty sure he actually hates us, just putting up a front, and that in itself is so amusing! How fun humans are. Perhaps it's a good thing that Kin-Kin takes care of him, because he's hard to handle.

ImageThanyos Atarashi|| He's the best~ I can have prank wars on him all day long, and sometimes we team up! We play games when we get the chance too, and he's someone I could have fun with. If only he liked reading though... I could have discussions with him then. I'm a little envious of the way he knows how to empathise with others, but his emotions change so rapidly as well.

ImageZero|| He is one of the quieter parts in my life. I appreciate that, because life can get a little unstable and chaotic at times, and I feel that whenever I'm with him everything is at peace. He is quite convenient for getting things back into order after some of our more extreme plans, and I do enjoy discussing books with him. He might seem scary to the people who met him at first, but he's a very gentle person once you've got to know him.

ImageFuko Atarashi|| Kin-Kin is the only girl in this whole house full of boys, so I guess it's a little hard on her too. Her liking of pain is so much more obvious than mine, though I'm not too bothered by that. We are alike in some ways, though other than the similarity in our personalities it ends there. She is my only sister no matter what she is like though, so I like her no matter what she is or what she becomes.

ImageKiku Atarashi|| He's a great person, don't you think so?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm

ImageDoll||I don't know much about her, she seems like a weak, frail thing. Not very interesting at all. What's up with her name anyhow? "Doll" Hmph, she's trying to be cute to illicit pity.

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie||This one. . . Hm, she's feisty, I do admire her spirit, I also admire her hair. It's very bright and semi-mesmerizing. Personality wise, I find her annoying, she may be fun to mess with later.

ImageSara Hinamura||Hmph, she's a scardy-cat, I know she's scared of me. She's scared of just about every one of us beings deep down. She'd be easy to break. Maybe I'll see exactly how easy later.

ImageAtticus||My pet. A foolhardy loud boy. I can't count how many headaches he's given me already. I can't stand headaches. I can't stand this Atty boy. He is energetic and his hair is obnoxious in it's own right. Maybe I just think this way because I might, maybe, possibly, like him maybe. Tell anyone and I'll rip out your tongue.

ImageThanyos Atarashi||My lively, trickster brother. He's a sweet heart, his emotions, much like my own fluctuate about madly. He knows how people feel and he tries to help them. I admire his innocence in this matter. He hasn't learned as I have that humans are vile creatures. Although he is foolish, what can I say I love my brothers.

ImageZero||This brother of mine, well, I suppose he isn't really my brother. I don't care for him much, he is a mess and on top of that he has this "noble" vibe about him. One of those superheroes in disguise deals. I don't like that about him, but maybe he can prove me wrong. I however doubt that highly.

ImageFuko Atarashi||I'm a lovely horribly scarred thing. Inside and out.

ImageKiku Atarashi||My dear little brother, he is like me in many ways, maybe because ever since I realized he existed I took care of him. In my own way of course. I want him to be able to step up into my shoes if I ever die off. We'll need someone to maintain the cruel efficiency I instituted.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:32 pm

ImageDoll She's quiet and… interesting. But not in a good way. Pretty boring actually. So quiet. I'm not sure how Kiki can deal with her. Though as long as she makes him happy I can't complain that much… Unless she starts distracting him from our games! That's a no-no.

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie She's fiery and I like her. I know she doesn't really like her situation but that's ok. She's still very nice and I like her. I hope she doesn't mind playing games.

ImageSara Hinamura Another quiet one. Seriously, what's up with the humans these days and being so quiet? I feel like I'm going to break her if I speak too loudly or something. I can't even play any pranks on her because I think she'll start to cry...

ImageAtticus I like him! Almost as much as my own human. He's a bit more obnoxious though. I can't wait to play pranks on him with Kiki. I wonder if he's scared of spiders...

ImageThanyos Atarashi Me? Why, of course I'm great. Who wouldn't love my sense of humor?

ImageZero He's my brother and I like him because of that. He's a bit quiet for my taste but I still think he's fun to have around. For some reason he doesn't like my pranks though…

ImageFuko Atarashi She's probably one of the scarier beings that I know, but she's my little sister and I love her to bits. Even if she scares me. Then again, she's also fun to mess with. Sometimes she even plays along!

ImageKiku Atarashi I see a bit of myself in Kiki, honestly. He's a lot like me, except he likes books which is weird. But I still couldn't imagine a better brother. He's so much fun to play around with and it's so great to have him around. I can't imagine life without him. Well, I can. it was really boring.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 pm

ImageDoll I don't know much about her, nor haven't I gotten much of chance to hear her out. She's a silent beauty, like no one could touch her. But one look in her eyes and I see a lot more than words can express. Life must have been hell for her and I get that, just hope she'll get better living with us. Kiki could definitely make her smile. I believe he will.

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie Like her hair this one's a fire cracker with a voice that reaches the heavens. She's got that attitude, but don't we all? She also has similar tastes with keeping things together and the love of books. Now that she's here with us I'll try to get to know her more.

ImageSara Hinamura Another fresh face, and someone who's allegedly my pet . The problem is I don't consider her as such. Pets are not human, they are dogs, cats or snakes. Sara is a person, and I would remind her she can do whatever she wants long as it doesn't get her in trouble with the old man. He thinks she'll teach me responsibility—I have enough with the siblings I live with. So there's that.

ImageAtticus He seems at first impression like a kid without a care. Loud and wild like he doesn't want to belong. I think it's just how he deals. He's kinda my opposite.

ImageThanyos Atarashi My bro Thany is a lot like Kiki they have a ball pulling pranks, a high energy that's a pain to keep up with. He's also got this vibrancy that I can't stray from, he's fun to be around if he weren't trying to prank on me that can get annoying. Maybe I should one-up him so he can see what it's like though I think that's what he wants me to do.

ImageZero ...I can't stand the face in the mirror, so I don't look.

ImageFuko AtarashiI have a feeling she doesn't like me. I wonder about that. She has this thing about her, a little dark, a little unpredictable. Trying to understand her is a challenge on its own. But she's my sister and I love her anyways just like the others. If anyone messes with her I'll rip their lungs out.

ImageKiku Atarashi
Another brother of mine that I connect with especially for his wide and vast knowledge of the literary world. We can stay up for hours discussing the many tales both old and new and any other topics that come to mind. He is quite honestly a joy to have around—but when he's paired with Thany he becomes the wild kid brother I gotta catch up with. They're just awesome.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:39 pm

ImageDoll "She seems sweet but I haven't talked to her much to really know. I some times catch a glimpse of her whenever I'm singing. She doesn't talk much but I have a feeling she can be brutally honest. Her eyes easily give away her emotions, even if she doesn't realize it."

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie "Nothing much about myself."

ImageSara Hinamura "Another quiet one. She seems to be a bit more nervous around me then Doll is. My gran always said I had a good judge of character and I believe she's a nice girl.

ImageAtticus "He's spunky and loud. I like him, he sparks up the atmosphere and is the opposite of the other two girls. He's angry though, its easy to see that. I wonder what happen to him before he was brought here."

ImageThanyos Atarashi "My 'Master'. That term in it self makes me sick to my stomach. I've only been here for a little while and over that time he hasn't been bad. I want to give him a chance since he seems good, ill tempered but good. But Being's were brought into my life at a whiplash pace and first impressions really fuel a persons opinion. My first impression wasn't a good one and I don't mean to judge a person on their species. Its one of the main reasons I have patience's with him and play all the games he wishes."

ImageZero "He's quiet and doesn't talk to me much but I have noticed we have similarities."

ImageFuko Atarashi "She's a...she's a...a...GRRRR! She's a little brat that plays with people. Her manipulative personality reminds me of my second master. But guess what? He's in a comma now, so back off or watch out cause I'm not afraid of you little girl."

ImageKiku Atarashi "Another one I haven't talked to much. How am I suppose to have an opinion on someone I rarely see. But he does have this way about him that reminds me of his sister."
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:48 pm

ImageDoll || She's a human like me, so she can't be too bad. Really timid, though. I feel like I always have to watch what I do around her.

ImageRosalinda Michelle Mackenzie || She's pretty cool. She can be stubborn and sorta spiteful, so for that alone you gotta give her some respect. Rosa's got some cool hair, too.

ImageSara Hinamura || Sara's... quiet. And withdrawn. And a lot of other things that I'm not. I can't say I dislike her 'cause I know she's alright, but she's just so different from me.

ImageAtticus || Me? I dunno. I'm the only person person that I know really well around here.

ImageThanyos Atarashi || Him? He's alright going by Being standards, but I still don't like him very much. Or at all. He's a big prankster which is a bit annoying, but at least he's not trying to kill anyone.

ImageZero || I don't know what to say about Zero. He has an odd name? Like, I have an odd name too, I guess, but his is a number. I don't think he likes me, which is fine. I gotta admit that he's a little bit intimidating though.

ImageFuko Atarashi || She can't stand me and I love it. Being her 'pet' of sorts, I've been trying my best to piss her off and so far it looks like I'm succeeding. She's childish, really, but I don't want to make her too mad because I don't know how powerful she is. At least she hasn't tried to slit my throat yet.

ImageKiku Atarashi || I actually try to avoid him whenever I can, you know? In a way he's sorta like Thanyos, but something about him sets chills down my spine. That guy scares the shit outta me.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!