Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Paranormal Investigation Team

Character Relationships Thread- P.I.T

a part of “Paranormal Investigation Team”, a fictional universe by Ditzy.

An Investigation Team dedicated to all things paranormal. Having problems with Poltergeists? Flying objects? Strange apparitions? No mystery is too big for P.I.T. Especially since some of the investigators are...a bit special themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranormal Investigation Team”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships Thread- P.I.T

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 am

Please fill out this form :)

Code: Select all
[right][img]Character's image url here[/img][/right]
[b][size=150]"Your character's favorite or personal quote here."[/size][/b]

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker-
Phoenix Estrielle-
Alexandria Challec-
Amelia "Cody" Coulde-
Madeline Gregory-
Ramona Payne-
Gabe Fletcher-
Michael Archangel-
Blake Coulde-
Lawrence Caine-
Last edited by Ditzy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ditzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships Thread- P.I.T

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 am

Ahhhhh, this is weird hahaha.

"Ssshh, you are disturbing the sound waves."

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker:
✌ Jack and Phoenix are very similar in their constant need for efficiency. Phoenix genuinely thinks that Jack needs to loosen up a bit and could use a little humor, but doesn't go out of her way to amuse this man. In fact, she goes on tiptoe around him, as he can be very intimidating when provoked, or when someone tries to play a fool on the job. Phoenix finds it nearly impossible to see him as a friend, but merely as her superior.

Alexandria Challec:
☺ Phoenix views Alexandria as a goal-driven, focused and determined individual. Both make good partners, as Phoenix finds that she is able to rely on her on almost any occasion. Alexandria is the one who pushes the rest to focus on the task at hand - to Phoenix's relief, because after all, the P.I.T can be a rather rowdy bunch.

Amelia "Cody" Coulde:
☹/☺/✌ Cody and Phoenix are constant rivals, with each trying to outdo the other in terms of intellect. They love pitting against each other, but not to a serious extent, although Phoenix tends to hold a grudge because she hates losing. In fact, their bickering can be somewhat amusing to watch.

Madeline Gregory:
☺ Although Madeline is six years older than Phoenix, Phoenix makes it a point to confide in her whenever she needs to. Phoenix occasionally sees her as an older sister she never had.

Ramona Payne:
☺ Ramona is the closest to her own age, therefore Phoenix finds it easy to click with her. She likes her style of doing things, and the rebellious streak she possesses.

Gabe Fletcher:
♥/☺ Phoenix adores him, but not to the extent of going gaga over him. She is rather laid back when it comes to her love life, and tries not to make it too obvious that she is in love with him.

Blake Coulde:
☹ Blake pisses the hell out of Phoenix, to the point that she couldn't possibly be bothered about him anymore. Phoenix is convinced that his existence was for the sole purpose of screwing up her equipment during operations, tripping up alarms and interfering with her sensory devices.

Michael Archangel:
☺/✌ Just one word. Respect. On a side note, Phoenix does get annoyed when he starts chiding her about her "useless technology" should a supernatural being manifest.
Last edited by Silverlight138 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 pm

"You got a friend in me~."

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker- ☹| Cody is one of the people who think Jack needs to grow a sense of humour. She respects him as a leader, and she readily trusts his judgement, and follows his orders. She still thinks he needs to lighten up. Hence, she'll usually make teasing jokes at his expense, such as calling him teasing nicknames and such.
Phoenix Estrielle- ☹| As seen in Phoenix's entry, these two are always at each other's throats. Cody sees it as a good practice, to make the pair of them try even harder to get their info. She is of the opinion that Phoenix could stand to chill out a little when it comes to failure, but she is a willing participant in their bickering. She likes antagonising Phoenix a little.
Alexandria Challec- ✌| Cody respects her, but they aren't particularly close. Colleagues, nothing more.
Madeline Gregory- ☺| Cody likes Maddie. She tries to curb herself around Maddie, because of how much of a shrinking violet she is. She even crosses herself if she blasphemes around Maddie, despite not being herself particularly christian.
Ramona Payne- ☺| Cody likes Ramona's sense of humour. She likes how lax Ramona is, too.
Gabe Fletcher- ☺| They get along well, they have similar approaches to life in general. Cody likes joking around with him.
Blake Coulde- ☺| They've always been close.
Last edited by Robinwing on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:41 pm

"Hurry up! We have mysteries that needing solving"

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker- ☺/☹| "Me and Jack are the perfect example of a love, hate relationship. I'll tease him, he'll lecture me. It's a repeating pattern that everyone has grown quite used to."

Phoenix Estrielle- ☺|"Phoenix is really determined like me, making us great partners! Phoenix also has no tolerance for inefficiency, which works well for me because I am that way too."

Alexandria Challec- ☺|"Well, I've got to love myself- right?"

Amelia "Cody" Coulde- ✌| "She's alright, we're not really close buddies though"

Madeline Gregory- ☺| "I always try to break her out of that shy shell, and I find it a really fun challenge! I just adore her positive outlook on life."

Ramona Payne- ☺/✌| "She is a rule breaker at times and I am too! So of course we get along together. I just wish she'd tell me when she was going to break the rules so I can tag along..."

Gabe Fletcher- ☺| "I swear that guy believes anything! It's so fun to try and get him to believe things that aren't real"

Michael Archangel- ♥/☺/✌|"He owns a bike. Enough said? But seriously, I just love how he wants to be free and he's just so carefree! And mysterious, all I honestly know is that he is best friends with Jack. He always seems to be there when everybody needs him though, excluding me of course as I can take care of myself"

Blake Coulde- ✌| "Wait...Who is he again?"

Lawrence Caine- ✌| "Ohh, the scientist. Or 'skeptic' as I like to call him. I dont really know much about him as this is the first case he's joined but I really want to see how he reacts to the paranormal experiences we shall have. I just hope he's buttons are pushed easily..."

Anyway, if anyone isn't alright with what I have said about their characters above please PM me about it :)
Last edited by Ditzy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ditzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 pm

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find peace of mind is waiting there."

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker- ☹/☺ "It seems like Jack has ALWAYS got something to lecture me about. I guess you could say I've sort of made it a personal mission to spend more time with this guy and break him somehow. He seems to have no life out of his work whatsoever, and he doesn't seem to know how to even TRY having fun. This has got to change. Then maybe he'll be a little less uptight at work as well... I'm sure EVERYONE would thank me for it!"
Phoenix Estrielle- ☺ "I admire and respect this girl. She may take her job very seriously and go to great measures to ensure that everything is done right, but she is still able to kick back and have a good, carefree time outside of work. She definitely knows how to keep a good balance, I think everyone could learn that from her! Being so close in age, naturally her and I get along quite well."
Alexandria Challec- ☺ "Alexandria is one cool chick, we sure have similar ways of getting a job done! I like how she's one of those people who doesn't take everything way over the top seriously. I relate to her on a lot of levels and enjoy working with her."
Amelia "Cody" Coulde- ☺ "Ahhh, she's one of my favorite people to work AND hang out with! She is genuinely, all-around, such a fun person! I love how she can take a joke and especially make jokes to lighten the mood when things are getting tense. Everyone should be able to do that! She is such a great member of the team, I personally am very glad to have her with us!"
Madeline Gregory- ☺/✌ "I really appreciate Madeline's positive outlook on everything, it's so refreshing! I love being around her and working with her, I just can't really relate to her all that well... she's just so shy and... reserved. Not really my thing."
Gabe Fletcher- ♥/☺ "Well, Gabe... Gabe is amazing. I mean, not only is this guy extremely hot, but he has a great attitude and personality which just makes this job so much better. He's an awesome person to hang out with outside of work as well because we have quite a bit in common. Except... as far as I can tell, he seems to have no interest in being more than pals, so..."
Michael Archangel- ☺ "Michael, what a cool guy! I really admire the way that he's so bold with his opinions and can really hold his own. He's pretty funny too, and we get along great inside and outside of work."
Blake Coulde- ✌ "I'm sorry, who? I don't think I've ever met him before."
Last edited by akjadestar on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:13 pm

"Some call it a curse, I consider it a blessing."

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker- ♥/☺/✌- "Ummm Jack? He is really nice most of the time. I know that the others sees him as a strict guy especially on assignments but I really admire him for staying on track. But there are times, when the group just decides to grab some pizza and beer, that I wish he'd loosen up. But all in all Jack's a great leader" Looks down on her toes and blushes.

Phoenix Estrielle- ☺☺☺ "This girl always makes me laugh and I like how she switches her moods from being laid back and funny outside of work and switches to determined and a fighter on assignments. She's more a younger sister I've never had. And she's so cool with all those gadgets. I'm really glad she joined us." Giggles

Alexandria Challec- ☺☺☺ "Alex is like a barbie doll I could never be. What's so great about her is that she's just not some pretty face, she is a determined gal and often finds good evidences that helps us in cases. I bet she and Jack would look together," Looks away with a sad look in her eyes and a small sad smile.

Amelia "Cody" Coulde- ☺☺☺"She's a sweet and quiet girl, but she's far from being shy. She's just quiet, but that doesn't mean she's not a fighter. I like her as much as the other girls even if I often have to break a heated discussion between her and Phoenix " Shakes her head with a wide smile

Madeline Gregory- ♥ Well I've learned to accept my ability with the help of Grammy and these people. Smiles sweetly.

Ramona Payne- ☺☺☺ "This girl is one bad ass chick! I guess I also took the responsibility of looking out for them as their unofficial big sister. It's quiet hard to keep her in one place but she's really nice and fun to be with. I hope I can be as energetic as she is. Nods in agreement with her words.

Gabe Fletcher- ☺☺☺ If there was one thing Gabe and I have in common- it would be for the love of food. He's the one who always had a really nice compliment ready whenever I bring food for the group. You'd also often see the two of us munching on something before an assignment. Winks and giggles.

Blake Coulde- ☺☺☺ I dunno why he pops in and out like a mushroom but he's a fairly nice guy. Quiet, but nice. The guys thought he is kind of weird but I don't mind and I still think he's nice. He often shares an interesting fact or two about our upcoming assignment and that helps us a lot when it comes to preparations Smiles as she tries to recall the guy.

Michael Archangel- ☺/✌ Another mushroom, we do know that he is Jack's best friend and was supposed to be a priest but decided to just own his own junk shop but the guy was definitely a big mystery. He would often drop by the office from time to time and mess with Jack but he rarely comes on a scene with us. But I do have to say that he had saved our asses more than once- especially when we have to deal with some really dangerous tasks or spirits. His experience in the seminary had helped him conduct exorcism. I do find his name interesting as well- its not often you meet someone who was named after one of the main arch angels. States some facts knowingly and amazement.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 pm

"I'm not really sure if heaven's playing tricks on me or something."

Jack Baker- ☺☺☺ "Definitely a great guy! I've met him when I moved in town. Serious and always has his game face on but I definitely got along fine with him from the start. He's the definition of a leader and I guess I got my life back in track with his help which is why I can never say no to this jerk." He recalls how he met Jack

Phoenix Estrielle- ✌ Great kid but I keep on telling her that she can rely all day long with her electronics but once a evil breaks loose, there's no use for any of that stuff. Smirks.

Alexandria Challec- ✌/♥ Tough but I sometimes wish she'd let me rescue her. Laughs.

Amelia "Cody" Coulde- ✌ Quiet one she is. But I respect the chic.] Shrugs.

Madeline Gregory- ✌ I'm glad she can deal with her ability. Very gifted but she should learn to trust herself more or the evil would defeat her. Shrugs again.

Ramona Payne- ☺/✌/♥ I get along with this chick a whole lot, she often gives Jack a problem which means she's just like me. I like how she follows her intuition, in the real world there are no rules. Laughs.

Gabe Fletcher- ✌ The boy's got future, he's an okay guy on my book. A beer buddy if they invite me over for beer, he drives me back home when I had too much to drink. Nods.

Blake Coulde- ✌ Weirded me out a lot. I'm not sure if he's a groupie or what but as long as he doesn't mess with anyone he's alright. Shrugs again.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 am

"Cody, I'm not a creeper. Stop calling me that."

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker- ☹| He's made attempts to get Blake to leave in the past. Blake has not seen a need to actually tell the guy that he isn't a serial killer or something.
Phoenix Estrielle- ☹| Phoenix's gadgets keep catching him, and she blames him for that.
Alexandria Challec- ✌| They haven't really interacted.
Amelia "Cody" Coulde- ☺| They've always been close. But they are brother and sister, ergo, they live to pick on each other.
Madeline Gregory- ♥| He thinks Maddie is wonderful, to be blunt. He likes that she's so nice and gentle to people. He's even managed to go up to her and actually say things, stuff that should come in useful for wherever PIT are investigating. He still hasn't changed his facial expression though, so he's surprised he hasn't terrified Maddie. At least, not enough that she showed it in front of him.
Ramona Payne- ✌| They haven't really interacted either.
Gabe Fletcher- ✌| Another one he hasn't interacted with.
Michael Archangel- ✌| He respects him, but still hasn't talked to him directly.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceMonkey on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:22 am

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Did you see that?!"

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker - ☺/Partial hero worship - "My hero~ I can't even begin to describe how incredibly awesome he is. I wanna be like him, y'know? So dedicated and so...great. I've never seen anyone like him, and I seriously doubt I ever will."

Phoenix Estrielle - ☺ - "She's cool. I like how smart she is and stuff. It's like, whoa, this kid's nineteen and I can't even do half the things she does on a regular basis! It's amazing. Wait - no. She's amazing."

Alexandria Challec - ☺ - "Alex! I love her. She's the epitome of awesome. That, and she tells me lots of really cool things. I mean, who knew entire watermelons could grow in your belly if you ate the seeds? I sure as hell didn't."

Amelia "Cody" Coulde - ☺ - "I like her. She's like, one of the only people willing to entertain me while we're on investigations (during the more boring ones) and we get along, but it's kinda creepy how she remembers anything and everything you tell her, which is why I know never to piss her off. Ever."

Madeline Gregory - ☺ - "This. Woman. Oh my God, she's definitely one of the greatest, nicest, awesomest people in the history of forever. She talks to me, feeds me, laughs at my jokes...and for that, I will love her forever."

Ramona Payne - ♥/☺ - "Ramona's feisty. Ramona's like fire. She's everything I want in a girl and more. She's just - she's different. But a good different too! What I meant to say is, I kinda like her. A lot. I know you're not supposed to like a co-worker and yadda yadda yadda, but I just can't help it. She's just really, really attractive and smart and lovely and spontaneous and I'm pretty sure I should stop talking before I embarrass myself."

Blake Coulde - ???

Michael Archangel - ☺/✌ - "He's an all right guy. He sorta scare - I mean intimidates me a little. But, like I said, he's all right. I treat everyone as a friend; him included. And besides, he makes a pretty good beer buddy."

NOTE: All of these are bound to change once the roleplay progresses. *winkwink* xD

SpaceMonkey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 am

"So here's the deal..."

♥|Love Interest
☺|Friends
✌|Neutral
☹|Enemy

Jack Baker- ✌|"Can we please keep on task? Asking me how I feel about myself isn't going to get us anywhere."

Phoenix Estrielle- ✌| "Phoenix is great, she's one of the few people who doesn't actually get on my nerves. She hates inefficiency which makes her perfect for her role."

Alexandria Challec- ☹/☺/✌| "She's...Alexandria. It's hard to describe our relationship. She's annoying, teasing, immature and too curious for her own good and yet she can also be focused, determined and a good asset to the team. I honestly have mixed feelings about her."

Amelia "Cody" Coulde- ✌| "She obeys my orders and stays focused on the task at hand, and although she teases me at times, I honestly believe she is a good person to have in the team"

Madeline Gregory- ☺| "She is actually one of the few peoples that I'm a bit...less focused around. Her positive outlook on life is something I really respect and her ability has helped the team on various cases"

Ramona Payne- ☹/☺| "Ramona. I can tell you a bunch of things about her but most of them would be bad. She is stubborn, irresponsible, unpredictable, sarcastic and does not follow orders at times. Even though she doesn't think twice about breaking the rules and following her instincts, that is what makes her such a valuable part of P.I.T. She is also very determined, if unpredictable, which is part of the reason I haven't kicked her out yet. She has tried various times to 'lighten me up' yet I am very happy with myself, and do believe I have just the right amount of fun."

Gabe Fletcher- ☺| "Gabe follows almost every order I give him and despite coming off as someone who isn't very serious, he has proved me wrong on number occasions. If I need something done he's my go to man, as he is very reliable."

Michael Archangel- ☺| "I have a ton of fun with this guy and we've been together through thick and thin. He is the one person whom I'm not all that serious around and probably what most people would call my 'best friend'."

Blake Coulde- ☹| "I have no idea where he came from, or who he is, all I know is that he could be a danger to the members of the team. I have tried various times to get him to stop following us but to no avail."

Lawrence Caine- ✌| "Haven't really talked much to him yet, so I cant judge. I've only met him once when he asked if he could tag along on some of the cases."

Ditzy
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!