Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Horror at Shell Creek Mansion

Character Sheets

a part of “Horror at Shell Creek Mansion”, a fictional universe by Lost Soul.

Many people believe that there is life after death, and that sometimes one's spirit can linger on after their passing. Especially if something tragic or violent happens. What happens to a family that moves into a house in New England with a troubled past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Horror at Shell Creek Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Sheets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:56 pm

[Character Sheets]

This is the sheet for the modern family that just moved into Shell Creek Mansion.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][font=Jugend WF][b][Name][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Put character name here-[/i][/font]
[img][/img][/center]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Age][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-This is self explanatory-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Hair][/b][/font][/size]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Eyes][/b][/font][/size]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Physical Description][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Be descriptive of the things we don't see in the picture-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Likes][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond]-four or more please-
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Dislikes][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond]-four or more please-
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Personality][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Be descriptive no Mary Sues-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][History][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Be descriptive give the character some depth and take into consideration the comments on the modern characters in the introduction-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Extra][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Anything else you want to add to the character that would help us get a better idea of what they are like.-[/i][/font]

This is the sheet for the ghosts that haunt Shell Creek Mansion.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][font=Jugend WF][b][Name][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Put character name here-[/i][/font]
[img][/img]
-You may use a picture of a ghost or use the one that I have attached to the character descriptions on the introductions page. But when you fill in the physical description on this character sheet describe what the living see when this character appears. It could be gruesome, angelic or sad.[/center]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Age][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Age at death on the intro page-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Hair][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Use your imagination it does not have to match the picture of the living characters.-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Eyes][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-This can be different from the pics of the living characters on the intro page, like they can appear white or black, missing sunken in, use your imagination.-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Physical Description][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Be descriptive of the things we don't see in the picture. Take into consideration you are a ghost use your imagination are you going to look frightening or angelic.-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Likes][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond]-four or more please, but you are a ghost so these things may be something you commonly interact with-
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Dislikes][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond]-four or more please, you're a ghost these types of things can make you an angry, malevolent, or frightening to the living. -
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i]
* [i][/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Personality][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Be descriptive no Mary Sues, also take into consideration the comments made in the introduction about how your ghost was when still living.-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][History][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Be descriptive give the character some depth and take into consideration the introduction has the ghost's history in it. But this is going to stifle your creativity elaborate on what has already been stated. What were your character's feelings when this was all going on?-[/i][/font]

[size=175][font=Jugend WF][b][Extra][/b][/font][/size]
[font=Garamond][i]-Anything else you want to add to the character that would help us get a better idea of what they are like.-[/i][/font]

If you have any questions about the sheets, or anything related to creating your character feel free to post them here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Sheets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:03 pm

What do you mean when you say name and then under character's name?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm

You can take a look at my partial sheet but it's just set up that under the word -Name- you put the actual name under that where it says Put Character name here. Hope that clears it up for you but like I said you can take a look at my sheet and you'll understand.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Ahh okay! I see how it is. ^_^ Thank you!

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!