Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Classroom A-2

In Character

a part of “Classroom A-2”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

The clubroom to the 12 childhood friends who are supposed to be researching about the fake 'supernatural.' Though many things go on in this clubroom than just research, things such as drama, angst, depression, friendship, and even romance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Classroom A-2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Nyehe... So I thought this would be fun for us to do~

In Character conversations! (/ouo)/

Why? Well... the roleplayers get to know other characters along with characters getting to know the same, and plus, my characters are still WIPs and their personalities aren't down so... *cough cough* ehem...*cough cough* Yeah! There are my reasons! xD

"And thanks to the personality I was given, I am now officially the bad guy of this rp!"

"Ehhh... what a terrible joke... But say, got any food, yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Just a cracker?"

"....Glutton...."
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: In Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Ryuuji: Pfftish! I reserve being the bad guy. Your not fun enough to have that title >:3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rinn
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm

"F-Fun? And, you're going to steal my role? PSHHHHHH, If we had a contest, it'd be obvious that I'd win. Everyone knows how much of a jerk I am!"

"You... sound more childish than intimidating... But that's just my opinion! I said nothing on that topic! Nope! You heard nothingggggg! Ehem... Neh, Ryuu! Ryuu! When're you going to give me your lunch huh? I've been starving!"

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Rii: S'DAT SO? I don't think any bad-guy could have a name like 'Hinnai-nai'. Seriously. That sounds like a girls name. *Sticks tongue out* and *Blinks and Holds bag over head* You still never promised me if you were gonna keep your word on doing a favor for meee~~

Rinn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 pm

"T-That was..... O-Only Uma called me that and that was in elementary school! S-Since when did you hear that anyways! Tch, whatever! I'd still win the poll if we did one!"

"You're terrible at acting Hinata.... E-ehhhhhhh! B-But I can't say anything because I need Rin-chan to post.... Nyeahieaaifslahruaw! Ryuu's going to make me suffer!" *Cries off in a corner~*

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Ryuuji: *Grins wickedly* I'm always listening. you can never be too careful around meee~ besides. I think its adorable. Hinnai-nai~~ and Yus~ Ri-Ri will enjoy this. *Runs hands together as she waits and offers Eara a piece of a cookie*

Rinn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Uma: I'm sorry that I make you so mad Hinai-nai ... *sniffle* But if it makes you feel any better, I've been calling Ryuuji Ji-Ji since elementary school! They aren't creative nicknames ... But they're cute and I like them!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 pm

"E-eh? Oi! N-not funny! I doubt you'd ever be the villain in this rp! Because Im the Villain! Heh, you can be princess and we'll find your prince! And you've been calling her nicknames too? .... Mm. I feel a little better now.... Just a little though!"

"Wah.... Ryuu-chan is bullying me! T-that's not nice.... Oh well. I'll find your weakness one day and get my revenge! You'll see!"

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Uma: "Era, I've got an extra lunch if you want it!" *tosses it at her and rounds on Hinata* "You aren't so tough, so stop acting like it. I know your secret!" *she sang out the words and skipped over to Hinata, going on her toes to whisper in his ear* "It involves ... Kids."

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 am

Ryuuji: O~O That's actually a cute nickname. *Miniglomps Uma* and.. Me? a princess? *bursts into laughter* Oh that's rich! and Besides *Grins* Hinnai-nai. You've never met my other-side~ and o-o I'm nu bulleh. *Innocent eyes*

Rinn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 pm

"I told you all to stop calling me that! And any other side would probably be a sort of tsundere little girl rather than the actual villain! Psh! What kinda secret would you be talking about, crazy- Kids? K-Kids? L-Like what! Like my cousins or something! H-Hahaha.................... It's not like I visit the orphanage or anything! Definitely not!"

"You're such a terrible liar... Wah! Thank you sooooo much Uma-sa~ E-Eh... puppy dog eyes... like the ones they do in the movies.... Mmmmmmmmm! You know you can't bring me to hate you Ryuu-chan!"

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Ummm Is anyone going to post?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Well, I can't, and I've been waiting for these slackers to. Even Rin-Chan isn't active in any RP's, and it's kinda pissing me off.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 pm

It's really a shame... I was really excited for this ><

Rinn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Random comment passing by~
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!