The Lost Planet

[Gift] Character Tags

a part of “The Lost Planet”, a fictional universe by SleepingInTheGardens.

A golden planet, a war, and a group of young adults living far away from home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Planet”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[Gift] Character Tags

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Hi there! :3
Being inspired by the whole plotline and by everyone's characters, I decided to make a small gift!
You are free to use them, and it is completely fine if you won't either. :)

I just hope that the images I chose for your characters are okay with you. :3

LIGHT DISTRICT
Image Image

TIME CONTROL DISTRICT
Image Image

TELEKINESIS DISTRICT
Image Image

WATER DISTRICT
Image Image

HEALING DISTRICT
Image Image

ICE DISTRICT
Image Image

TELEPORTATION DISTRICT

FLIGHT DISTRICT
Image Image

WIND DISTRICT

THUNDER DISTRICT
Image Image

FIRE DISTRICT

FORCE DISTRICT
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SofiUnnie
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!