Effervescence

Character Thought Relation Stuff!

a part of “Effervescence”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Won't you please take a look?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Effervescence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Thought Relation Stuff!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:51 pm

With permission of our dear highness, Queenie, I shall post this here for us all to enjoy. Read up on each other's character sheets, pm each other and figure out how your babies get along! Also, mermaids and sailors won't really know each other, but you can still fill out how you think they'll interact!

Code: Select all
[center][img]Insert%20name%20plate[/img]

[img]Insert%20gif%20of%20FC[/img]

[font=insert choice of font]♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Insert choice of font][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjg4LjAwMDAwMC5UV1Z5YldGcFpITSwuMAAA/league-script.league-script.png[/img][/center]
[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250510[/img][/left]Reyna Kleio ||
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250514[/img][/left] Corona Liyua ||
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250516[/img][/left] Amalthia Dubois ||
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250529[/img][/left] Rei Sonoda ||
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250530[/img][/left] Sibeal Ayre ||
[hr][/hr]

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjg4LjAwMDAwMC5VMkZwYkc5eWN3LCwuMAAA/league-script.league-script.png[/img][/center]

[right][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250511[/img][/right] Jack Wolfe||
[hr][/hr]

[right][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250515[/img][/right] Silas Atkins ||
[hr][/hr]

[right][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250532[/img][/right] Teiran Hass ||
[hr][/hr]

[right][img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/effervescence/characters/mathew-mateir/image[/img][/right] Matthew Mateir ||[/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 5 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Thought Relation Stuff!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:46 pm

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

ImageReyna Kleio || ☺♥
"Reyna is my best friend. I'm gonna protect her from all the evil sailors, even if it costs me my life. It's my fault she's stuck in this dumb mess, after all. I dragged her onto the boat and now she's trapped on this mermaid island with me. She says she likes it better here, but I still shouldn't have just grabbed her like that. She's the only one I'd die for. There's a weird feeling in my chest, but she just wants me as a friend, so that's what I'll be!"

Image Corona Liyua || ◑☠
"This is me, Corona, stupid. What kind of interview is this, anyways? I'm not really the biggest fan of myself or anything. I'm lazy, a pain in the butt, I don't get along with anyone very much, so what the heck, right? Are you saying I'm obligated to like myself? If it wasn't for Rey needing me around, I'd probably have just offed myself. Um, but don't tell anyone, this stuff's embarrassing, alright?"

Image Amalthia Dubois || ☺☠
"Amalthina's such a weird kid. Out of all the sisters, she's the easiest one to bully and make fun of. Yet even when I'm cruel and hateful, she always somehow forgives me. Heck, she even tried to lecture me and is such a big pain about it I don't even know! She's just so freaking naggy, man, like, sheesh. So I like to kill, so I like to bully, what's the big deal? Give me a break already and just cry when I tease you like you're supposed to! You're more fun that way."

Image Rei Sonoda || ♥☠
"Rei is probably my worst enemy. Everything about her just agitates me in the worst way. It's like we were destined to never ever get along! Leader my butt, more like anti social loser! Okay, but really, she reminds me way too much of myself - and I really really don't like myself all that much, and that makes it worse. All we ever do is mock and harass each other, so only a moron would call us friends, hmpf! .... It would be lying to say I hate fighting with her, though."

Image Sibeal Ayre || ☺☠
"Ugh, Sibeal is bossy and lame, seriously. She's one of the kinds of people that I have to bully and make fun of all the time, you know? Like, she freaking needs to be able to handle my teasing if she wants to co-lead. Can't lead without a thick skin, right? I mean, she tries and all, but it still is annoying. One day I'll get under her skin and poke at all of her insecurities, just you wait! If she tries to nag me about my violence, she started it, alright?"

Image Jack Wolfe|| ☠◑
"Who? I don't know. According to the info, though, I can say one thing for sure! I wanna fight him! An epic duel to the death, with life and happiness at stake! Ah, I'm too lazy to really bother, actually. I normally approve of violence to some degree, but not if Reyna's the one at stake. I won't let him know she even exists, blah! This guy's dangerous, gotta kill him off fast if I wanna keep Rey safe."

Image Silas Atkins || ☠◑
"I never met him, but based on what you told me, Interviewer, I gotta say, I got a bad feeling about him. He and I definitely won't get along at-freaking-all! He seems like a jerk, and I know I'm a jerk, so we'll just have jerk-competitions all the time and make each other hate the other more then ever! We'll never ever get along! I won't let him hurt my Reyna!"

Image Teiran Hass || ☠◑
"I don't know who this is, but she seems like a pain in all the butts to read about, let alone meeting, urgh. So stony serious all the time, like, blah, who has time for that when there's laziness to be had! Seriously! Hah, get it? I'm so funny - anyways, back on topic! If you're so bad at talking to people, how about you just not even come to our island, alright? I won't let Reyna get hurt by you!"

Image Asher Hawthorne || ☠◑
"Okay, despite never having met him, what the hell? How can someone just hate people who sleep in? Sleeping is half the reason to be alive, you nimrod, geez! And you don't even like swimming, either, so just don't even bother coming to mess with our lives. Just stay on land and stay away from Reyna, because Reyna's mine and no one elses."
Last edited by Ninja Bunny on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 5 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 pm

♥ = Romantic || ☺= Friends || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral

ImageReyna Kleio || ◑
"I am myself. In all of my fortunes and miseries, I am and always will be myself. That being said, I've never been my number one fan, I have a past that would no lead to my being banished should the others know what I used to work in. I wanted an escape, coming to this island, where no one knew who I was, was a blessing in disguise."

Image Corona Liyua || ☺
"Corona is my savior and as such, one could say I am indebted to her. Overtime we've become close friends, albeit she doesn't understand personal space and is most always sticking her nose into places they shouldn't be. Many times I've nearly found myself slipping, letting my guard down around her. I fear if she knew the truth of what I've done she would never want to go near me."

Image Amalthia Dubois || ☺◑
"Amalthia has a voice that could rival the Gods. Listening to it makes me feel sleepy and safe, like the familiar tune of a lullaby you once knew the words to but cannot recall for the life of you. I think we would be closer, if only Corona would cease her arguing and allow us all to get along. I act so sagely and yet, I often find that I'm hypocritical in my ways."

Image Rei Sonoda || ☺☠
"I've always had an issue with authority, it probably stems from the fact that I've known leaders to be bullies. Rei will probably be different. While I'm not close to her, I am wary of her presence. I try to keep my thoughts to myself, but sometimes I find myself saying the wrong thing, especially with Corona around and I fear I may have unintentionally hurt her. I do think that since she has taken over for the Mother, she is trying to steer us in the right direction."

Image Sibeal Ayre || ☺☠
"Someone who I met upon my arrival. She has eyes that fixate so intently upon their target that sometimes it looks as though she's seeing through you, deep down into your soul. Her smile holds a slight sadness, something from her past no doubt. It isn't uncommon, many of us don't like to talk about where we came from or what we have done, while others open up to anyone that will listen. Sibeal has a knack for leadership and while she and Rei are sometimes at odds, I think they will do right by us."

Image Jack Wolfe|| ☠◑
"He seems very familiar in a most peculiar way. I'm certain that I've never met him, however the fire in his eyes reminds me of someone. Had we not been enemies, I'm sure we could have been friends. I should like to spar with him, as he boasts quite loudly if his ability to fight."

Image Silas Atkins || ☠☠
"This man is the reason my entire world is falling apart. I hate him, I hate him the way the sun hates the moon, the way that life despises death. He is a despicable person, hurting innocent ladies who were so unjustly thrown off of a boat for nothing more than being of the female persuasion. I will never forgive this man for the grave sin he has committed.

Image Teiran Hass || ☠◑
"A female sailor? Whoever thought that the times could be so progressive that we'd have seen such a development. Now, instead of throwing ladies off boats they are letting them into their ranks. While I'm not jealous, nor envious, I am most surprised she'd be willing to assist these cruel men in taking away everything we've become.

Image Asher Hawthorne ||
WIP
Last edited by The_Queen on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Queen
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:28 pm

ImageReyna Kleio ||☠☠

"From what I hear, Goldilocks isn't too fond of me. Which is completely valid since I wouldn't hesitate to bury a bullet in her fucking brain. I guess you could say the feeling is mutual."

Image Corona Liyua ||☠☠

"Corona, Corona, Corona. I'm a fan of the beer, sure. Oh, you mean that mermaid? She can eat shit and die for all I care."

Image Amalthia Dubois ||☠◑

"She's cute. I could squish her under my shoe and scrape her off, in a heartbeat. But she's cute."

Image Rei Sonoda ||☠◑

"Okay, look, if she wasn't a damn mermaid, I'd be all over that. But she's going to have to go just like the rest of them."

Image Sibeal Ayre ||☠☠

"I don't care if she's hot. I'll blast her ass."

Image Jack Wolfe||☺◑

"Shots, shots, shots, shots! This guy! I like this guy. Sure, he looks like he could crush a boulder just by plucking it, but he's pretty okay in my book."

Image Silas Atkins || ☠☺

"Me?..Next."

Image Teiran Hass ||☺☺

"Teiran...she's probably the only good person I've been around in a very long time, but don't tell her I said that.

Image Asher Hawthorne ||◑

"Out of everyone on my crew, he's the biggest pain in my side. Kid has too much energy. You'd be surprised how close I've been to just shooting his hyper ass down. The little shit..."
Last edited by peace_of_mind7 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 pm

{
"It's just business ladies, nothing personal. Ain't got no problem with ya beyond that." }

ImageReyna Kleio || ◑
"Huh? Jeez, I swear to god that one keeps staring at me. Give a guy that much attention, and he might get the wrong idea.....Too bad she looks like she's eleven. What a shame."

Image Corona Liyua || ◑
"Heard this one got a pension towards violence, and doing whatever she wants. A girl after my own heart! But again, she's gotta look like a Middle Schooler."

Image Amalthia Dubois || ◑
"Ok, seriously, is there some sort of unwritten law that all mermaids need to still be wearing a training bra? Like come on, ain't the fish-tails supposed to be seductive temptresses? What do they tempt ya with? Girl scout cookies? Or are there a LOT more sailors into that than I thought? Ugh, do I even want to know the answer to that?"

Image Rei Sonoda || ◑
"Geez kid, is being short also a requirement for immortality? Or did you all not drink enough milk growing up?"

Image Sibeal Ayre || ◑
"NOW we're getting somewhere! Seriously, half the fun of fighting the opposite sex is the playful innuendo-filled banter! It just feels weird doing it with a bunch a preteens. But again I gotta question the height, I know it's like beating a dead horse at this point, but still, does immortality work like a reverse roller-coaster? Ya gotta be so short to ride that ride?"

{ "A job's a job I guess." }

Image Jack Wolfe || ☠
"Just another selfish bastard like the rest of us. Of course the rest of you ain't as much of a bad ass, or ruggedly handsome, but still."

Image Silas Atkins || ◑ ☺
"Oh Captain Babyface, he's an alright boss. Hell, if he didn't have such a hard on for ganking the fish-tails I'd say we'd be the best of friends!"

Image Teiran Hass || ◑ ☺
"Ms. Vulcan? She's got a rocking bod, likes listening to my stories, and seems like she can handle herself, well if she'd just lighten up a bit I dare say she'd be the perfect woman! But man, I need some heat! Some passion! Daddy likes him some spice in a tall drink of water. Not blank stares that look like she's trying to read my mind. But you know what they say, it's the quiet ones that are always the freaks! Oops, went off topic. Anyways she's alright in my books, needs to lighten up though. Seriously girlie, not smiling once in awhile gonna make ya go crazy."

Image Asher Hawthorne || ◑ ☺
"Eh? Right, the Energizer Bunny. Kid needs to switch to decaff that's for damn sure. Kid's alright I guess, at least someone realizes the dangers of a stern environment. Keeps things interesting at least. Though I guess I could do without the lustful stares." *sarcastic sigh* "Thus is the curse of the beautiful bad boy. They all swoon for me. But this must be my burden to carry alone."
Last edited by CutUp on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:05 am

ImageReyna Kleio ||☺◑
" I was there when Corona first brought Reyna, she is still as much of mystery as the day she came. There is something dark behind those evergreen eyes but she never speaks of her past so there's no way for me to tell what's going on inside her head. Some nights I can see she's troubled and can't sleep but I don't know if trying to get her to open up is a good idea. "

Image Corona Liyua || ☺☠
" That girl really likes to play with my nerves. Her teasing can be relentless, sometimes even cruel but I know that deep down Corona doesn't mean what she says, it's just her way of coping, she really doesn't know when to stop. Sometimes I feel like I'm her mother always telling her to be more serious and more responsible but she just doesn't seem care. "

Image Amalthia Dubois ||☺◑
" With her love for sweets and all things shiny it's hard not to think of Amalthia as a child despite her being older than me. There is an air of innocence around her, she's just so gentle and dainty, I feel like I need to protect her from losing that. "

Image Rei Sonoda || ☺☠
" I can't deny Rei's leadership skills are exceptional but sometimes she seems so unenthusiastic and anti-social that I wonder if she even should be co-leader. Rei can also be very rude so I just can't find it in me to get along with her. We bicker a lot but I know we both want what's best for the others.

Image Sibeal Ayre || ◑
"---"

Image Jack Wolfe|| ☠
" It must be terrible being that tall with all those seagulls always trying to build nest in your hair. Oh no, sorry, that is your hair. "

Image Silas Atkins || ☠?
"I don't understand how someone can harbour that much anger. He seems so vindictive and his burgundy hair just seem so familliar. "

Image Teiran Hass || ☠
"---"

Image Asher Hawthorne || ☠
"---"

Last edited by phnx on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phnx
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maieutics on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:51 pm

ImageReyna Kleio || ◑
"Who? Oh, uh--her. Eh...meh."

ImageCorona Liyua || ◑
"Um, I think Captain Butthurt wants to kill her or something. Or was that the other girl? Probably both--Silas wants to kill everything."

ImageAmalthia Dubois || ◑
"Awh, she's adorable! What a cutie patootie!"

ImageRei Sonoda || ◑
"Is it just me or do all these girls look like middle-schoolers? Oh, Jack agrees with me? Okay, good--not crazy yet."

ImageSibeal Ayre || ◑
"So, why am I supposed to care about these chicks again? I mean, besides killing them on behalf of the great overlord?"

ImageJack Wolfe || ◑
"He's a cool enough guy--nice scars, nice bod and, best of all: nice assets...I mean his weapons you pervs...or do I? Kek."

ImageSilas Atkins || ◑
"Ahh, Capt'n Broody. He's hot--and definitely into me (please don't tell him I said that)."

ImageTeiran Hass || ◑
"Hottie Mctottie with a wrestler's body."

ImageAsher Hawthorne || ☠
"We all have our challenges: mine just so happens to be struggling with being a perfect specimen of the human race."
Last edited by Maieutics on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧

Maieutics
Member for 4 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:51 am

Last edited by 猫ババ on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T ✬
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D ✬
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:20 pm

ImageReyna Kleio ||☺◑
"My dearest sister Reyna, I have a respect and a loving desire to help her. She seems as though she has troubles in her life and even though I have been around for such a long time, I have not been able to get close to her because of Corona. . ."

Image Corona Liyua ||◑
"She is one of my precious sisters whom I owe everything and yet. . . Something in her makes her desire to push the others of us around. No matter how often I try to correct her, keeping in mind that perhaps she will become a better lady because of it, she just retaliates with more bullying. Though I mustn't give up hope for her."

Image Rei Sonoda ☺◑
"A leader among us, chosen because of her talents. In honesty I don't talk to her much though regardless of how well I know her, she is our chosen and I will do whatever I can to carry out her wishes. Besides she reminds me of my birth mother a bit and for that alone I have a connection with her, even unspoken."

Image Sibeal Ayre ||☺◑
"Sibeal is kind and she sings much like I do. In this we have a common ground making me feel more connected to her than some of the others. To me, she feels the most like a true sister. In some ways though I feel as though she would rather not be a leader, to this I can understand. So I help her however I can to remove some of her stress."

Image Jack Wolfe||◑
"He seems to be rather crude and brash, very violent. . . Yet, I feel as though he has potential to be much better than he is now. I can see good in even him."

Image Silas Atkins ||◑
"The boy with fangs like a shark, his heart is troubled and I can sense that this is the reason why he is so determined on his ventures. I only wish I could know more."

Image Teiran Hass ||◑ ♥
"She is lovely and I feel like she's different from the other sailors. Well, especially that she's obviously female, her strength and bravery are inspiring. Out of all the sailors she is one I want to talk to, to know more about for sure."

Image Asher Hawthorne||◑
"I'm not sure about this man, he is odd. Yet, not wholly bad. No one is ever wholly bad, or at least I don't think so. He obviously has his reasons for what he does, just like the other sailors. I needn't hate someone when I know not why they are here, why they do what they do."
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!