Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Homra'z Bar

Characters Info

a part of “Homra'z Bar”, a fictional universe by Ville.Sunfall.

Homra, one of the towns most famous bars around! Come on down and have a drink or two. Maybe even meet your one true lover? [Look inside for more] [0 Roles Left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Homra'z Bar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Characters Info

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Policeman - Cop =Played by: OPEN
The officer who always helps the cub out, often being the one breaking up the fights between the troublemaker and greaser, amongst others. He is also best friends with the clubs Bartender.

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Greaser =Played by: OPEN
Pretty much what is says. The Greaser. He also causes trouble, and for some reason seems to enjoy picking on the Trouble Maker for unknown reasons. Perhaps they are ex friends which quarreled at some point in their life which ruined their relationship... or former lovers? This can be discussed.

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Blonde Guy =Played by: TAKEN
Greasers BF who has an eye for the TroubleMaker, only to cause a jealousy with the BF. He is also there every Tuesday night trying to find a "Bait" guy. WE all call it BaitNight at the bar.

Name: / Age: At least over 21 / Male / Role: Cab Driver =Played by: TAKEN
He comes in every night and chats away with the Bartenders waiting for someone who needs a ride. He's pretty much another friend to the club and everyone loves him. He gets along well with anyone and everyone.

I will but this in bold Letters. : Keep in mind this is an anime Roleplay. There is No Female Roles. And when you pick a character, make sure they look at least 21 or older. Also, please let the characters look their part too.. Thanks.

Lastly, I wont reserve it until your C.S is complete.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Characters Info

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 pm

My apologies for posting in the wrong forum for a role someone else is taking. Please ignore my presence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!