Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Living The Teenage Dream

Characters in the RP

a part of “Living The Teenage Dream”, a fictional universe by Elkcubra.

A roleplay for those who want to experience another life, or just want to enjoy a more realistic approach to roleplaying. Takes place in High School age, but many other rps will be available besides just school, ranging from dating, to extra curriculars.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living The Teenage Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Characters in the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

If any of you want to decide who you want to be friends with in the rp, which characters you want to dislike, which your characters might want to date, etc. This is the place to decide that. Everyone can discuss their characters more in depth to help each other decide, and to figure out if you want to be friends with a character or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Characters in the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Okay! Who wants to be friends with Jordan and who wants to be friends with Jason? (awaiting responses)
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IAmAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMarchBaby23 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Skylar Can be friends With both if you want

TheMarchBaby23
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Kathryn will be friends with just about anyone willing right now.

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 pm

wait, i mean Ashley. Kathryn is in a different rp lol. ASHLEY will be friends with anyone willing

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:28 pm

If anyone wants to be friends with Ashley, or dating or whatever, please tell me below so I know who to find on the rp.

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:21 pm

She can be friends with Jordan.

IAmAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 pm

sounds great

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Alright, I was thinking like this for Stacy.

Bree- Probably like her, because she likes to just have fun.

Ashley- Would like her if they were already friends, but Stacy probably wouldn't just go up and talk to her.

Jason- Would probably like him, or try to get to know him since he's new, and she was new the year before.

Skylar- If she knew her she'd like her.

Tyler- She'd like that he likes to have fun, they'd probably be friends.

Liam- I don't know.

Jordan- Wouldn't really like her as much, only because she's a bit more shy and less upfront and violent.

Scarny- I don't know.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:50 pm

I'd like to join..... :) As a female and male (bro & sis)
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 am

feel free hany! the more the merrier :)

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey, if most of them are friends, are any of them dating? I mean, i'm perfectly willing to have Ashley do that, I just wanted to know how you all wanted to play it...

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

I think some of EM should be dating but I don't know who. & no one can really be dating Jason until later because he's new so…I just think some of 'em should be dating. There's my input.

IAmAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:44 pm

I agree. Personally, that's why I asked. But I also agree it can't be Jason.

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeah so who wanna be with who? And how come people stopped postin'?

IAmAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

wondering the same thing. anyone who wants to date ashley just say the word, i'll be fine with dating any guy

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 am

I wondered that myself.. I'll post now I guess.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken Picture on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:42 am

Yeah same.. And Elkcubra, Tyler could be dating her if you'd like.

Broken Picture
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm fine with that Broken. :)

Elkcubra
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!