Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Charis Family and Urgent Care Clinic

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Sonny Peterson

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vagabond on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:14 am

"Me?" he asked as if there was someone else she would ask. He sat for her, leaning away from his injured leg. He took a shaky breath and started to talk again, though with some noticeable effort, "I--ah... 23. Years old..."
"WAR does not decide who is right, WAR decides who is left..."

Characters:
[multiverse] the Vagabond (modern)
[multiverse] Sonny Peterson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
vagabond
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoki on Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:28 pm

"That's a good age to be.. Hm. Sonny? I need you to focus for me, ok? This is really important." She was examining his leg. "Can you hear me? Your leg is really bad, and in my opinion, you should probably have it removed. Do you understand?" She wasn't talking down to him because he was stupid. She was talking down to him because he was in shock, and she wanted to make absolutely -sure- he understood what she was saying.

"Do you understand? I need to remove your leg, or you'll get very, very sick."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kyoki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Sonny Peterson

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vagabond on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:31 pm

"I should have listened to everyone back home... They always said living in Wing city... would cost an arm and a leg." He gave a lazy chuckle, "... I feel sleepy, doc..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
vagabond
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoki on Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:56 pm

"I know you do, but I need you to focus, just for a little longer, ok? Do you understand what I told you? I need to remove your leg, or you're going to get even sicker. Sonny? Do you understand?"

The young doctor frowned slightly. If he blacked out -after- he confirmed he understood, it would make her job easier. If he blacked out -before-, then she would have to go on instinct, and pray that he wasn't one of those guys who's lives revolved around an intact body.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kyoki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Sonny Peterson

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vagabond on Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:50 pm

"There goes my dreams of being an athlete..." he was probably joking. Sony wasn't muscular by any stretch of the definition; this kid probably had trouble opening a pickle jar.

By the condition of his good leg, a trained mind might assume he doesn't get a lot of exercise, in fact he probably doesn't even walk very often. His arm was more muscular, but not my much and the thick glasses on his face completed the stereotype.

He was still conscious and nodding, slowly drifting away from shock, or perhaps merely bottling it away, "... No, I understand about the leg... I figured it was gone," he pulled his gown up to show where he had tied a tourniquet to stop it's bleeding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
vagabond
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoki on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:16 am

"Good man." She gave him an encouraging smile. "It's time for you to rest, now, alright? I'm going to give you something and it's going to put you to sleep, and when you wake up, I'll be all finished, ok?"

One clean needle and a cocktail of pain-killers and anesthetics later, the young man would be asleep on the table, carefully hooked to an IV (gravity drip... curse this war that left her hospital destroyed!).


Several hours later, Sonny would be short one leg, but plus a healthier color.
Judging by the drip, Kyoki guessed she'd have at least another hour before he awoke, and perhaps another two before he would need her attention.

Partway through the surgery, her small radio had come on, with the announcement from that man... whats-his-name. Well, regardless, she hoped it would be safe now.

Time to go scrounge for anything else she might need.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kyoki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vagabond on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:24 am

((Radio who-what now? *confused*))

The boy was curious as to how she had anesthetics on hand in such a humble clinic as hers, but he didn't press it too much. He was thankful to be out during the operation as it was; and Kyoki probably was too, judging from how much he whimpered and moaned at just receiving the local shots.

His body was weak at his fittest, and with the trauma and his blood loss, he would likely be out for longer than expected...

((Are you going to play her actions as he's asleep? It sounds like you're planning to take her around town))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
vagabond
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Registered users: 5harpere9423wb7, 7miae54100wr1, aipsylon*, barney_fife, Blackbird26, blackwolt*, Castle, ColeMaibara*, FaddedFox*, Fauna, Firewind, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Griese Lightning*, iCat*, Josua*, justinon147, Klockwork0reo*, LawOfTheLand*, lil_kreen, Lilyfloof*, lostamongtrees*, Majestic-12 [Bot], MartinVole*, Mat_z6*, Nero D Lucifer*, OstrichBurgers*, Princess Awinita*, PrincessLala17, Quakernuts*, Ragnarok's Misery*, Remæus, Revenant Sorrow, Ritnio, Rulke, Sambea*, Scar.-*, ShadowBlackheart, sifsand*, SkullsandSlippers*, Spidermoon, StewartEmazy, Talak*, Vejisama, Wolf's Bane109, Zaria*