Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Charmed Waters

Charmed Waters

a part of “Charmed Waters”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

An unlikely pirate crew seeks the riches beyond the Unresting Abyss. Adventure camaraderie and humour to follow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Charmed Waters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Charmed Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to this! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Charmed Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello there,

I would absolutely love to make a reservation for Choi Sora. I love the idea of the roleplay and I think it is very original. Unfortunately because I am taking two summer classes and I am working part time, I don't believe I will be able to make a character submission until the weekend. That being said, I understand if someone else makes a reservation for her, after all you do have your 48 hour limitation, so I perfectly understand if I cannot make the reservation.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Hey there Emmie For sure I'll reserve it for you. :) Don't worry about the time limit for now. Looking forward to seeing your character!

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Hey there! Haven't roleplayed in a while and this caught my eye. :) I'd like to reserve FC: Kiersey Clemons, the Surgen, if possible.

I'm not really doing anything this summer, as I have to get surgery soon, so I'll be pretty free to post. Thanks so much! (Also, there was no password, right?)

katyisaladybug
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello! Thanks for coming back to Roleplay then! That's awesome! I hope you have a lot of fun with this. The character is reserved for you!

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 pm

I was torn between reserving the surgeon or the sailing master, but since someone has already requested the one, I shall do the other! I wish to reserve FC: Alina Kovalenko please :3 I will also begin on her character sheet as soon as I hit submit.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Hey there! So happy that you will be joining us. I'll reserve her for you!

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Quick question, for the pictures for the character sheet, do they need to be gifs or can they just be pictures?

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:18 pm

They can just be pictures no problem. :) I'm not picky I promise.

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Thank you so much! I look forward being a part of this lovely roleplay.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Yo! Mind if I reserve the role of the cook? This RP seems pretty cool.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:45 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve the Mate please?
'Cause there's only one of me
And too many of you fighting over nothing
Oh, there's never enough cool for everyone
And before you know it you're selling out to be in

theultimatetrombone
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 am

May I please reserve the role of the Rigger?

rubytuesday
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 am

Could I snag the role of Quartermaster?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:26 am

Reserved for everyone! Thanks so much for the interest. :) I'll have my character up in a few hours. Stoked to see what everyone comes up with.

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Alright, Doe is done! I hope you all like her.

Starlight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Alright, I've finished up a major character from another roleplay, so I'll be able to work on this one very soon! Just a question- should I study up on boats? I know nothing about them

theultimatetrombone
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:43 pm

@Starlight77 I loved her! She is accepted!

theultimatetrombone Nah don't worry too much about it. I'm kinda making it up as I go along. No worries :)

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 am

This looks super interesting :) I'd love to snag the Powder Monkey role and would it be okay to change the FC to Aneurin Barnard? If not, that's totally fine with me :)

tigerz
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:43 am

@tigerz Hey there! Thanks for the interest! I have no problems with you changing the faceclaim. I'll go ahead and update the front page :) Thanks for joining us.

@everyone A couple of you have some wip's submitted but haven't really worked on them and its well past the 48 hour time limit I've set. If you would like me to hold onto the character please let me know or else I'll be doing some cleaning and opening reserved characters today.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

BoneBrain
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!