Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin Hayashi was a normal girl until she found people were hunting her down. Now she is told that she is the destroyer of the world and two groups are after her. Who will get to her first and will she even live?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 pm

OOOMGG @Taunbon you actually read my mind, I was looking for an excuse to use Rabo as a FC and I kind of ripped out my character's eye hahaha

@Kaire okey dokey thank you so much. Our Akane is almost ready!
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saerith
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Is it possible to reserve the Shikaku Associate for a few days until my finals are over?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirsche
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:10 pm

@Saerith: Awesome! That is made of win, I am so glad we are going to have a physically disfigured character that hides it with a cloth!

Taunbon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spinturnix on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 am

Hey everyone I used to RP in like middle school....so I hope this is the RP to get me back into major RP stuff and what not. Excuse my characters flirtiness and sarcasm =D

Spinturnix
Member for 7 years
Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:35 am

@Kirsche, Of course, I'm actually dealing with finals as well so I believe we won't be starting until Wednesday.

@All, So recently, things... happened so we're just not sub racing anymore, and it never was really... a thing we had to worry about so... Yeah, things are being updated on the page XD

ALSO!! This has come up multiple times and instead of alerting everyone who asks about it, I will alert you all now and update the front page accordingly. The demonic war was actually very recent, as in 4-6 years ago. That's why there's so much mistrust. People are still learning to get over what happened and that's also why Kuusou has sort of gone to hell with the rouges and thieves in the forest.

@Spin AKA Owl, it's great to know your getting back in to things :) can't wait to start RPing with you.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

@Kaire: Finished! Sorry, again, for the hold up.

If you or Rari have any comments, questions, concerns, please feel free to PM me.

Taunbon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:49 am

Hello everyone new. And Kaire, Rari and Pants~

I'm going to have to ask Kaire to reserve the Chikyuu no Mirai's Rookie role for me again, but I'll be creating a new character, with elements from the previous character I was using. I hope it's acceptable and that you like it.

Also, if anyone's interested, I want to have a short backstory between my character and someone else's, preferably a very, very powerful Demonic with immense physical strength and definitely not with a good-alignment, possibly very destructive as well.

It not, it's completely fine, I can manage without one.

Hope to RP with you guys soon~ Off to do my CS now.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 am

Hai~
Alright so just letting everyone know that if you have questions i can always answer them, Kaire's gonna be busy studying for finals and may not be able to get back to you right away if you have questions. I however..Have no life...And so im around most of the time. Kaire will most likely be very busy on Tuesday, the second half of wednesday, and all of thursday. So on those days if you would be so courteous as to contact me instead of Kaire during this time it would be much less stressful on her and she will be able to study more efficiently at get better grades. And we all want her to succeed right? Right.

Thanks a bunch.
Rari.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 am

Heeyy just passing by to say Akane is all done
btw I'm not sure if his participation in the war is accurate with the timeline, also kind of assumed some stuff about Erean
So if anything need adjustment I'll change it asap
Thaaanks and so excited to start this c:

Saerith
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 pm

TnevdaNai wrote:Hello everyone new. And Kaire, Rari and Pants~

I'm going to have to ask Kaire to reserve the Chikyuu no Mirai's Rookie role for me again, but I'll be creating a new character, with elements from the previous character I was using. I hope it's acceptable and that you like it.

Also, if anyone's interested, I want to have a short backstory between my character and someone else's, preferably a very, very powerful Demonic with immense physical strength and definitely not with a good-alignment, possibly very destructive as well.

It not, it's completely fine, I can manage without one.

Hope to RP with you guys soon~ Off to do my CS now.

C:

It has been quite some time, Nai~~~

I am going to maybe assume that you want a rival or something like that. I am making someone who is part demonic, but they wouldn't be able to fit the role you're looking for. Oh well. Good to see you~

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey guys, due to complications, Rari is going to be off for awhile. I'll be hopping in as much as I can but due to finals, as Rari said earlier, it's gonna be hard for the next few days. Also,

@Nai, you could have Enya as your rival if you want :P

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 pm

@Pants: Hey~

Not really a rival, no. Just someone who's powerful enough, VERY powerful enough, to keep my character in check(since that daredevil attitude may get a tad annoying).

Someone to fear and someone to make my character pull out all the stops to kill, but can never do no matter how hard my character tries. That kind.

Edit: Also Kaire, I asked Rari about this but; the Demon War happened 4-6 years ago(according to the summary), any actual fixed time, or did it happen during that time span? Because my character's history will include it because her predecessor had a part it in and having a fixed year would make the writing a little smoother. Also, was Chikyuu no Mirai and Shikaku already established before then? Or was it only recently founded?

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:51 pm

@Tnevda, if all else fails you can use Dianne/Aurelie (The shikaku leaders) as your character's rival. They'd definitely make a few enemies, and they are in fact very powerful (their strength is almost entirely their speed, but they do still have at least decent brute strength) and a rookie would likely have a really hard time holding their own against them :3
so smol

glmstr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:02 am

@Nai

I remember discussing with Kaire-bear when she originally brought up this reboot that I had wanted to make a character who was a bit flamboyant and egotistical. While I had hoped that they would be a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, I was asked if I could bring back Razeluxe (who is ALMOST finished), so I ended up making him instead. I can, if you want, go ahead and make that character and make him strong enough to put up with your OC. Since I've basically exclusively been in PvP RPs as of late C:.

As long as you don't mind his personality being like that, I'm perfectly fine with most any other aspect of him!

EDIT: I have finished Andou Kururugi, also known as, "Raze". I hope he is passable. C:

I will send a PM regarding one of his fears and secrets tomorrow, likely. C:

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:28 am

Several questions on in game lore:

I understand that the cities would be the centers of power for each of the races in game, but what exactly are they like? like the classical medieval cities of kings nobility and knights, or is there a broad political spectrum which includes the likes of merchant cities or republics? are there actually any nations involved or is this more a matter of city states with very little developed surrounding territory?

How exactly do the two factions function? do they control specific territory or are they more akin to ideological movements, in control of valuable assets and people but not necessarily broadly territorial? Are certain races more likely to become members? How large are they? How are they organized?

I also think that more details on the demon war are necessary if it is to be integrated to character history, at the moment I have tried to be as vague with as possible in character history to avoid any unnecessary conflicts in lore.

PS: I have been editing the character on and off today so there are quite a few changes in history and personality since yesterday.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Oohhh~ Hai!
So I actually went on a hiatus from this site for a while so yeah. I just remembered that this site existed and I started scrolling through and saw this one which looked pretty awesome!
So, I was wondering if I could reserve the Soldier role for Chikyuu no Mirai since it appears as though that role has yet to be filled. And as you read this I will already be working/already finish the CS for approval~

Hopefully I'll be able to join in here~ ^.^

EDIT: So I wont be able to finish it today cuz im kinda tired and yeeaaah. I'll finish it tomorrow though.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:18 pm

KAY. Well complications have been sorted out. I'm back for good~ So yeah....ANy questions you have im here to answer them. (To the best of my knowledge of course. Remember this isnt my world its Kaires, so i only have moderate knowledge.) ANYWAYS. I'll be around....Watching...Always...Watching...
Kthnxbai.

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:42 pm

I would like to apply to the role of the Chikyuu no Mirai rookie as well

PS: do I need to resubmit my Shikaku character?

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Sorry I haven't been on much I am in my finals week so I don't have much time to work on my chars so by tomorrow I will restart with Belldandy and my other new char hopefully ^.^ Sorry for that :T
I read a bit of the comments and such, there are many new guys I welcome you to this RP! :D Devils Hand was filled that means no Zero oh well xD not that I mind, always fun to have a change.

And if the Demonic war was actually that resent then I would need to ever so slightly edit Setsugie's back story as he would most probably have participated to some extent, and I would need to see what I would make up for Belldandy as she has a major role in a war. But I will make something up with that and PM Kaire about it so not so many problems ^^
Cya guys tomorrow if everything goes fine if not the week end x3
Setsugie Logging Off *poof*
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Finished with my CS~ If there's anything wrong with it just let me know I'll get to fixing it right away~

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!