Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin Hayashi was a normal girl until she found people were hunting her down. Now she is told that she is the destroyer of the world and two groups are after her. Who will get to her first and will she even live?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:36 am

Dear lord this has been moving slow. lets hope we can start soon >.<
Need...More...Coffee...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Mmm... I'm not sure how many people here might have forgotten about the RP already. I almost did. But then I scanned my docs and saw that my character for this RP was still sitting there and waiting for the timeline to be figured out.

*sigh* Kaireeee~ :(

Christmas is a killer. Honestly.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:19 pm

WE GOTTA HOLD ON, TO WHAT WE GOT. IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE MAKE IT OR NOT. WE GOT OUR OCS AND THATS A LOT FOR RP. WE'LL GIVE IT A SHOT. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIVING ON A KAIRE TAKE MY HAND AND WE'LL RP I SWEAR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIVING ON A KAIRE. LIVING ON A KAIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway, it would appear that I myself am still around. Silently watching, waiting for a time to strike. And by strike I mean finish Chidori and maybe begin my other OC If Nai had wanted me to make a fitting Shikaku clansman.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:32 pm

I will be holding on Jeremiah as well, I needed a break anyway since I could not figure out weather she left her home; because of a scary future vision, a prophecy of her own death or just because she thought it was cool. Though Rari has been excellent in telling me what won't work or making me tell myself what would not work further consultations may be necessary before this character is completed.

On a positive note, while waiting around I started curiously looking on Japanese learning sites.

A - I - U - E - O

A - I (Love)

A - O (Blue)

U - E (above (?) )

Obviously, I am actually learning this through Hiragana, learning from the romanized letters just seems like a waste of time. I have been meaning to find something engaging to put me off computer games... besides I would like to watch anime without subs XD

A hearty soon to be merry Christmas everyone

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! We are saying super clever stuff using Kaire's name! I don't even know you, but I want to do it too!

Wait, I got this.

I swear, I got this. Okay? I know I do.
I swear I kaire enough to do this.

On another note, I check this a few times a day. Although, at this point, I guess I check it more to see if I am ever going to get a PM telling me something is wrong with my character or to, someday, see it accepted or rejected because... >.> It is strange to have a submitted character and receive nothing but silence in return. I would venture it is almost nerve wracking.

Seriously. Killing me.

Taunbon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:10 am

Its okay Taunbon~ You tried~ //patpats//

Oh oh oh! I think I have one!

Sometimes our OCs
have lots of pain, they all have sorrow
But if we write well
there'll be replies when we check tomorrow

Read on please when someone posts
'Cuz we are all friends, we'll help you Kaaaaaaaire-y on
For it won't be long
'Til the story will start and we'll begin wriiiiting.

That is all~ You may mow applause~ //bows//

"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 am

Well Sigma, if it helps at all, i like your OC. I cant accept characters though, im just the Co-gm. I really hold no power here lol. Im just serving as extra help.

Anyways, I'm hoping to see this pick up again after Christmas is over. Its a hectic time and everyones so busy, seems kinda hard to get this going when lifes getting in the way with all its holiday hoopla, and whatnot... ANYWAYS. Happy holidays you guys.

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:47 pm

HOHOHOO MERRY KAIRISTMAS
*shoots self in the head for the cheesiness*
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time. I'm really excited to get this started and have been checking the OOC and the character section like 1000 times a day can't wait for comments on my character, but I'm afraid I won't be very active till next year, since I'm in my hometown in a house where the internet is trash. But wait for me !~
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:44 pm

I apologize for my great delay for this post I have a huge problem in my computer since last week its in an endless boot menu restart repair loop and will not do anything, my sisters a computer technician and will try and save the data I have on it but until that is finished I have no means of posting or working on my characters :< I am sorry for the inconvenience guys.^^;
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:18 am

I'm slightly tempted to post just to get SOMETHING moving
so smol

glmstr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:43 pm

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE~!

Seriously though, sorry guys, I didn't mean to be gone so long. I had some serious personal problems that I had to deal with so please forgive me for disappearing so long >< Hopefully it's all dealt with now and now that my life is starting to become somewhat normal, I hope to catch up with everything. Yes, EVERYTHING!!!!..... With Rari's help of course ;) Be ready for pms, accepting of characters, and much, much more... NEXT TIME, ON OOC!!!!........

Yep, I'm weird...
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:45 pm

YEEEEEESS! KAIRE YOU"RE ALIVE!!

NOW HOPEFULLY EVERYONE IS STILL KEEPING TABS ON THIS RP AND NOT JUST ME.

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:14 am

KAIREEEEEEE!!!
T_T

And here I thought it wasn't going to work out again... Can't wait for everything to get started~ xD

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:11 am

OMG YAAAAAAY

Saerith
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:15 pm

And on that note I would like to reserve the Chikyuu no Mirai associate, I would have preferred the rookie but I see that is no longer available. Could an associate also be a fairly recent addition to the organization?

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donny21 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 am

I'd like to reserve the rookie spot for The Shikaku please.

Donny21
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:27 am

Kaire beeeeear~
Are you going to do the starting post, or should I do something to kinda get stuff moving?

glmstr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Just mentioning I have some schoolwork to catch up on so I can't get to finished/editing my OCs just yet! I will try to as soon as possible!

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 am

I think Kaire is waiting for characters to be finished up and all approved/checked out to make sure that we're issue free before starting. Unfortunately she seems to have run into some problems with her daily life, so lets give her a day or two before i start kicking her butt into gear again because im way too excited for this XD

Rari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Im just gonna be posting this on all of the RPs im currently in because its more or less what I have to say XD

Sigma
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!