Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chasing Rin Hayashii

Chasing Rin Hayashii

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashii”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin Hayashii was a normal girl... until she found people hunting her down. Now she is told that she is the destroyer of the world and two groups are after her. Who will get to her first?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashii”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chasing Rin Hayashii

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Hello everyone! This is a remake of my first RP that got pretty popular in my opinion. Did i do a good job? Anything you like? anything i need to change or add? Tell me and I'll try to fix them right away!
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashii

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Hmm...Interested and I have a question.
Is a half-human, half-demonic(I'm not even sure is that's a proper race. O_O I mean...Demonics ARE humans with demons inside them...) permitted to be made as a character for The Chikyuu no Mirai's rookie?
It's the contradiction I'm afraid of, so I wanted to get a clarification.
I read that no Demonics unless 3rd Ranking, but I was kind of hoping to be able to be a Demonic despite being the rookie, as well as being a part of the Chikyuu no Mirai.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Hmm~ That's a toughie. Well, in the last version of this, there was a demonic in the chikyuu no mirai so that's obviously okay. Now, being half demonic, half human IS a contradiction so i don't think that would be the correct thing to call it. You could make a demonic character with a weak demon if that's what your going for. Also, that's an old rule I forgot to get rid of in the re-make :P I'll fix it right away.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Interesting idea. I do have the wonderful, but dark idea for a demonic. To be suffering from an inner desire, with only one way to cure it. My character will have a dark past..which I will enjoy creating. How dark can we create the character?

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, I had planned a weaker Demonic. You could go around with the magics and evaluate whether they're acceptable or not.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:18 pm

@SilverInk Very dark :P I too had a very dark character who I plan to bring back in.

@TnevdaNai Will do :P

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Wonderful will start working on my bio right now.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 pm

hi hi Kaire! can i re-submit Len in his usual #2 spot in the Chikyuu no Mirai?
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 pm

@Rariszoo, Yep~! Go right for it.
@SilverInk, Can't wait to see it ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

May I reserve the Protector role please?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:55 pm

*Never mind

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Wow.... I know everyone who just submitted an app for this roleplay... XD

Um, I guess I'll take Master position for the good guise this time XD

On that note....

Hello, everyone!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

submitted Len~!

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 am

@Rariszoo, Okay~! Accepted!
@Mr.Pantz, WOO!! Can't wait to see your character sheet ^^
@Mat_z6 Okay~ ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:05 am

I'd like to reserve the Shikaku master spot!

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 am

@FollowerOfDarkPaths, Done and done. Quick question, Rariszoo made it so she joined the Chikyuu no Mirai because your character killed his mom. Is this alright with you or would you like her to change it?

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

Just sent in a bio for the Silencer position. Hopefully it is ok ^ ^

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

You kidding? That gives me more to work with! ^)o3o)^ Thank you, Rariszoo!

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyte on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 am

I would like to reserve the Devil's Hand please.

Nyte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 am

@SilverInk, 'Tis most acceptable :P
@Pure Excellence, will do!
@Everyone, 'kay! Going to bed :P Can't wait to see all of your characters when I get home tomorrow :P or wake up in the morning depending if I get up early ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!