Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Chasing Rin

Chasing Rin

a part of “Chasing Rin”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin was just a normal girl, that is until she gained dangerous powers. These powers destined her to destroy everything of significance in this world. Now two groups are after her. One to kill her and the other, to teach her to control her powers for good.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chasing Rin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:28 pm

I hope everyone is doing well! c:
I apologise for not being very active in the OOC; lately I've been busy with my TAFE work, studying Art at the moment, it's more time consuming and exhausting than you think haha. Plus I've been working on my cosplay for an upcoming expo which is next weekend, hopefully I get everything done by then. <:D

Get well soon Rari! <3
And I do not mind when the RP starts or how long it takes, I'm excited about it and look forward to it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AppleSauce
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 pm

1. I've been waiting for a PM or something for a while.

2. Apple, is it going to be the StarTrek Convention in Vegas?
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abbaddon
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:50 pm

I have returned, in case anybody was interested.

I do hope this RP does not suffer the fate of its previous iteration, which was to not start at all.

That would not be fun.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 pm

I'll be on a trip tomorrow during the day so i wont be online, but hopefully when i get to where im going i can get online at least on my phone and we can get things finished and start tomorrow. Most of you SHOULD be accepted tomorrow.

Nai, still need to send in your character, the one you sent me in PM works great and we like it. SO please send him in by tomorrow afternoon if possible.

Abbaddon, I can no longer see your character submission because my notification thingy is all fudged up at the moment. If youve changed the power we had issues with please PM me with your powers list. If you have not changed it, please do and PM me. Or you can PM me the link to your character page.

Anyone else that had issues with character powers, please link me to your character profiles as well.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:02 am

I am still here! Just sort of waiting around. Im ready whenever you guys are.

Slybop
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:19 am

I can't PM anyone still, so here's the link (the powers are updated):

roleplay/chasing-rin/characters/gokaku-ueda

Abbaddon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:46 pm

Oh my God! I am so sorry for holding up you guys, if I was. Terribly sorry. I've been caught up in work and all, it's been a tiring week thus far. x_x

Anyway, the character has been sent, albeit like 4 days later than I was told to. T_T

Hopefully the others love him as well, treat Avit nicely, okay?

^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Hey guys, sorry i had to hold things up, had to take a trip back up to my home state and visit for a few days, just got back from eight hours or so of driving and I am exhausted! >.<

But anyways, sorry for having to delay things, was dealing with family drama and visiting friends, taking care of eye care stuff. I should be able to help Kaire out and hopefully get this up and running in the next couple of days!

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:34 am

Sooooo
This died before it even started huh?
XD

AppleSauce
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Apparently...
I think RPG is seriously dying out.

Abbaddon
Member for 6 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!