Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

Chasing Rin

Chasing Rin

a part of “Chasing Rin”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin was just a normal girl, that is until she gained dangerous powers. These powers destined her to destroy everything of significance in this world. Now two groups are after her. One to kill her and the other, to teach her to control her powers for good.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chasing Rin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Reserve character here :)

Me and Rari will do our best to keep on top of everything.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Chasing Rin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutestWitch on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:02 pm

This RP seems cool. Can I reserve the Devil's Hand, please. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutestWitch
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senshi on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Can I reserve the Master of Shikaku?

Senshi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Well, if you'll have me again then I'll go ahead and reserve the Protector of the Chikyuu no Mirai.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 am

... Another remake. Am I safe to assume that I may return as the Rookie of Chikyuu no Mirai, just as I always have for the past few times? ^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Of couse Nai! Go ahead.

Pants, i need to talk to you so shoot me a pm next time youre online, and yes of course you can re-join the rp. Just would like to run through some minor things with you about le rp this time around.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:05 pm

I'll be creating a character with a role not already mentioned in the introduction, if that's okay with you. Also, what are the different spells?
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Abbaddon
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Alright, since i cant edit the front page of this rp for reservations, i'll put them here since Kaire has been busy.
So far these roles have been filled or reserved:

Rin: Taken by Kaire23
Chikyuu no Mirai,Gods hand: Taken by Rari
Chikyuu no Mirai, Rookie: Reserved by TnevdaNai
Chikyuu no Mirai protector: Reserved by FamishedPants
Shikaku, Master: Reserved by NeverEndingFlip
Shikaku, Devils Hand: Reserved by CutestWitch

Randoms: Being played by AppleSauce and Abbaddon.

For those with characters that have been sent in, we're looking them over and will get back to you personally with possible problems/critiques if we have any. Please be understanding if we confront you with problems concerning your character. I will personally PM each of you about your characters within the next day or so, as i come across free time.

Thanks guys!

Edit: Abbaddon, Pm exactly what you want to know about spells and such and i will get back to you ASAP.
Last edited by Rari on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:13 am

Ah, sorry guys for being absent during such a crucial time. Work decided to schedule me for awful times today/this week but I'm back now and should be able to pop in and out until work tomorrow :)

I finished updating the front page with reservations but I left the random spots (AppleSauce and Abbaddon) open since I haven't gotten around to reading up on any submissions yet.

I plan on reading submissions right after submitting this with the help of my amazing co-GM (Seriously, she's the best.) so be expecting PMs and some characters being accepted any time soon.

Also! (Since I was not around earlier) Hello new and returning members of this RP ^^ I can't wait for this to start up again.

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:00 am

After reading through a lot of characters, it became apparent me and Rari are going to have to change the rules of Demonics. Seeing as everyone basically chose a demonic, there's going to be more limits to Demonics and angels.

First, to be a demonic or an angel, you'll have to PM either me or Rari and work with us to establish powers for your characters. That way it'll be far less likely for an OP demonic or angel to make it's way through.

Second, to be a demonic you need to show us how your character being a demonic or an angel can aide the plot because right now, it seems a lot of people are making demonics just to make demonics.

Also, a new change that's going to happen is instead of however many powers someone gets, it's going to change into power slots. This way, it'll be harder for OP characters to make it through.

Basically, if you have a really strong power, it would instead fill multiple slots. How many slots it takes up would depend on what me and Rari deem appropriate for the power.

I'm sorry for the sudden change but due to problems me and Rari have seen, this seems like the best fix.

Edit:Sorry! Forgot one more thing! To avoid even more OP demonics, they can only be sealed in humans. Also there's no Half angels or half demonics. Sorry, but this will save Rari and I more trouble in the long run.

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:24 am

All good GMs!
Yes Rari is amazing -wriggles eyebrows at Rari- c;

I had a feeling there would be too many Demonics, and at first I wanted a half human half demonic but he's only 19 and the war was 4-6 years ago, I don't think anyone would seal a Demon in a 13-15 year old :'D so, sorry if there's confusion on his profile where it says half demon half human, I only wrote this because his mother was Human but his Father Demonic but obviously the Demon couldn't just be like "hey see ya old man I'm going to travel through your sperm to give you a crazy Demon child" plus a Demonic born would go cray straight away.

Anyway! That's my explanation, Kichiro is simply just Human. c: (and a very troubled one at that)
I had forgotten to put Destroyer on my profile, quickly just added that in, my bad, got too caught up in the joy of making the character. :'D

It's going to be so hard to choose only 1 power out of the 4 now o god. I might need help with that haha.Will probably need to come up with a completely new one.

I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS
Also if we're lacking in perhaps female characters or male, perhaps even lacking characters for one of the groups? I'm happy to make another, I can juggle two. ;D

Anyways! It's good you're back Kaire, I'm very patient and I understand how the REAL world is, the evil evil real world. -shudders- XD

AppleSauce
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 am

I'm all for the sealing of Demonics inside the humans, which had always been the primary focus of my older character from the previous makes of the 'Chasing Rin' RPs(RIP Sani Shotogan).

I'm using Sani's daughter this time around, assuming that the events of the previous RPs are all moot and Sani is just a background legend of the Chasing Rin universe, succeeded by his daughter.

Is it possible for a Demon sealed inside a human to transfer over to another, because in this case, Sani's daughter receives his Demon as a successor.

I don't know how many of the older Roleplayers who're from the old Chasing Rin RPs remember Sani's Demon. I'll PM Kaire or Rari for Demon evaluation.

***I might decide to take a random human role other than just the Chikyuu no Mirai Rookie, but that's still in debate. I'll have to see if I'm able to maintain two characters. I do agree that the RP is overrun with Demonics and Angels. Humans need some love too!!! :(

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Hey there, people. I wanted to know what the role of "Silencer" on the Shikaku's side may entail, because that may be something I'm interested in reserving. I imagine it rivals the "Protector" in some way.

Jorxio
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 pm

@ Nai
No, demons do not transfer from parent to child in any way, shape, or form o3o

@Jorxio

Silencer is the 3rd ranking member of the shikaku, meaning that this person would obey the First and Second ranks, while having a little power over lower ranks (of course you would have to authorize possible orders for lower ranks with the Master, the highest ranking member of the shikaku,before giving an official order.) The lower ranks do, however, have the right to ignore your orders as you are not the Master of the Shikaku.

Hope that helps a little. If not pm me with more details on what exactly you need information about.

Rari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 pm

When are characters going to be officially approved and a part of the RP? I'm still just seeing the GM's characters.

Abbaddon
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:13 pm

@Rari

I think I've got enough info to want to reserve the role. Put me down for Shikaku's Silencer, please and thank you.

Jorxio
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:51 am

@Rari: OMG~ CIRI~ GAH!!

Anyway, do Demons die along with their Vessel/Host? That's the instance I'd like the Demon to transfer over to the child. Call it a Jinchuuriki equivalent if you will. If that doesn't work, I'll have to rework the character so that she's basically a Fem!Sani. I've grown a bit attached to the Shotogan characters.

It's nice to see new people interested in the RP! ^_^

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:48 am

@Abbaddon

Characters will be accepted as soon as kaire and i can get back to you and the other players about possible over powered magic, and or huge character flaws and possible No-No's in this rp. We're currently still waiting for CutestWitch to get back to us about her character...We need you guys to help us out when we contact you about your character. We've already lost Senshi because of the power slots, he wasnt willing to change at all and decided to leave, unfortunately.

Since Kaire and i can both get quite busy, her with work, and I with dealing with school stuff, and still adjusting to life after a move to another state, Its taking a little longer than we had hoped it would. We are working hard to look over everyone's characters more and accept them after issues are dealt with. If you believe that we might find your characters too over powered, go ahead and change things up, or contact us and ask for help.

Rari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:50 am

I'd like to reserve the Chikyuu no Mirai Associate pleeease :D

Also Nai I know your feels haha.
I wanted to make my male character a Demonic too but yeah I assumed Demons can't be passed on through intercourse haha. And that's a good question because if a Demon doesn't die once the host does then there's the potential of my own character having his father's Demon latched onto him.

I certainly hope not the poor baby.
I think I'd prefer to keep my character Human regardless of the situation though.

And yes I'm pretty excited about this RP! :D

I wanted to see everyone's characters, some haven't made them yet though.

AppleSauce
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:55 am

Hi there!! This seems interesting.

I would very much like to reserve the role of the Master of Chikyuu no Mirai, if I may.

Slybop
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!