Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

I cheated the death

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

I cheated the death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 pm

I forgot myself

I'm feeling lost, like an forgotten idea.I feel like the dark that wants to come at the surface but it can't.I don't know who I am anymore...I'm feeling like I've cheated my life.I bit my lips, trying to understand...My tears appear, but why? Who am I? What's my name? In this moment, I don't know anything..I don't know myself.Now, I am scared.Not to know myself..Remember, I keep saying, but the word is to little to be listen.My memories are kept inside..I'm between an invisible shield.I am denied from my own mind...No, I am not going to let this happen.My relatives, they have to know something about me. But just now, I realise that I am not awake.It is just dark.My eyes are closed but behind them, I can hear voices..I am trying to open them but my soul doesn't want this.I'm feeling weaker,will I die?This is my end?....Buy..I don'tj know who am I.It can't end like this, it's to early...I hear regrets..No.I hear a sounds likethe beats of the heart stopping.No.I hear someone crying.My soul is starting to break into pieces,my heart stopped.Inside of me is a frozen place.I can't believe that this is my end...Just a word,saved me.Just one.A casual name, told by I child,saved me.My name.M.E.R.E.D.I.T.H...My memories came.All of them.But how this could save me!Ummm,I don't know..
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: I cheated the death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

Hey there, kathrin! Nice to see you posting here in the Writing subforum. This is a neat piece you've got here. A rambling sort of first person narrative, just a jumble of feelings. I'm begging for more! This feels like a prequel or something, a prologue if you will. As though a more concrete story is just waiting to come after it. Would you consider writing more?

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: I cheated the death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Wed May 09, 2012 11:49 am

Yeah, I think so..If i get more time to be lonely and to write in peace, I will write more. :)

kathrin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!