Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

My chemical romance;

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: My chemical romance;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:41 pm

[It's ok. ^_^ I needed to get off anyway. You are becoming a bad influence. tsk tsk.]

Gerard flashed his eyes over to her then looked away quickly his cheeks getting hotter. "Y-you shouldn't say stuff like that." He said as he turned quickly and got a Dr.Pepper from the fridge popping it open and taking a big drink from it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:24 pm

[[xD I am not! Haha, yay.]]

Yulia laughed as she shrugged lightly, raised an eyebrow once she saw Gerard open a can of Dr. Pepper, laughing, "Whatever you say." She stated, jumping down from the counter, "I'm going to go take a shower." Yulia added, nodding,.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:31 pm

[XD so you say.]

Gerard almost spit out his drink when she said she was going to take a shower. This made him cough and set down the pop. "Ok." He then smirked a little sadly knowing the answer. "Mind if I join? I can wash your back." He said cutely.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm

[[xD Shhh.]]

Yulia snickered abit, walking over to the doorway with an raised eyebrow, "Sure..." She stated, keeping a serious face this time. Haha.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:46 pm

Gerard looked at her quickly when she said what she said. He was confused on whether she meant it or not but smirked and shook his head. He suddenly began to walk toward her and picked her up cradling her in his arms and walked up the stairs to the bathroom then kissed her neck with a peck. "Good." He said whispering in her ear then put her down and started to walk backward away from her with a smile. "But there is no way I am getting caught. Seeya." He said flashing a peace sign at her as he continued to back away.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:49 pm

Yulia laughed abit as she saw Gerard continue to back away after putting her back down when they reached the bathroom; rolling her eyes. She walked into the bathroom slowly, closing the door as she took of her shirt, "Alright...I guess I have to use my fingers then." Yulia yelled through the door sarcastically, getting in the shower.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:53 pm

When he heard what she said Gerard stopped dead in his tracks. Swallowing he tried to look away from the bathroom door but couldn't move his eyes from it. He wanted to go so bad but he only walked up to the door and turned the knob but not opening it. "Ok then. Guess, I should help you out a little." He said chuckling a little to himself as he quit turning the knob.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Yulia snickered as she started to wash her hair, stopping when she heard Gerard stop moving the doorknob without opening the door, "Whatever you say..." She stated, pretending to moan.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Even though he had stopped turning the door knob his hand was still on it when she pretended to moan. Gerard tightened his grip on it trying not to open it with all the strength he could muster. "Yea..." He said but couldn't say anything else as he swallowed once again.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Yulia stifled a laugh to herself, not wanting to give herself up. She kept pretending to moan, rinsing out her hair with warm water, "Coming in yet? You know you want too..." She yelled from inside, closing her eyes so the soap wouldn't get in her eyes.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:08 pm

Gerard couldn't take it anymore and opened the door to the bathroom quietly and equally shut it just as quietly. "Yea, but you don't want me in." He said making it sound like he was still on the other side of the door.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:11 pm

Yulia washed her hair completely, not knowing Gerard had came in the room since he had done it so quietly, "Yes, I do." She teased, grabbing a bar of soap.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:15 pm

Gerard grinned and heard the clank of the soap so he quickly took the wash rag as quietly as he could out of the shower barely getting his hand wet. He didn't dare look in yet.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Yulia turned around, looking for the wash clothe with a confused look on her face, "Where did it go..." She mumbled, pulling the shower curtains back, seeing Gerard, "What the hell?" She mumbled, pulling them back again.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Gerard was almost surprised that she pulled the shower curtain open and almost stumbled backward. He regained himself and held up the rag. "Your wish is my command." He said with a sly smile.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Yulia shook her head as she held back laughter, reaching her arm out and took the wash rag slowly, pulling her arm back into the shower, "Oh, thank you." She mumbled sarcastically.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm

Gerard nodded at her keeping his eyes on her with a cute smile. "Yes, ma'am." He said keeping his eyes from wondering, to see if he could see through the curtain.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 pm

Yulia glanced over at the curtain, smirking as she knew Gerard was still there. "I'm not that old..." She whispered teasingly, pretending to moan again.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Gerard smiled to himself as he looked down at the floor. "You're right. I should get out of here then." He said with a smirk as he fought himself to turn around and head to the door.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:45 pm

Yulia paused for a moment, looking over at the curtain again as she pulled it back, looking down at the ground teasingly, "Don't go.." She mumbled.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.