Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

My chemical romance;

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: My chemical romance;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm

Yulia laughed before they went down the drop off, holding on tight to the handlebars as she tried closed her eyes--Since her hair was in her face and she couldn't see, "Gerard..." She mumbled, feeling the handlebars loosen up alittle bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:13 pm

Gerard looked over at Yulia still smiling. "Yea? What is it? Aren't you having fun?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:14 pm

Yulia shook her head, starting to hold on tighter. "No..My handlebar isn't working." She mumbled quickly.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 pm

Gerard titled his head. "What do you mean it's not working?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:19 pm

Yulia shook her head as they went up some more, lifting the handlebar up and then back down--Holding it tightly before they went down a slope again, "I mean like that..." Yulia stated.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:22 pm

Gerard looked down at Yulia's bar. "Oh, crap." He said as he looked around for her to hold onto something else. "Can you hold onto the side and my bar?"

OOC: I gotta get going. I might not be on the rest of the weekend. v.v

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:25 pm

Yulia shook her head for a moment, reaching over at Gerards bar slowly; Not knowing there was another slope there. Yulia mumbled something under her breath, almost ready to fall to the ground.

Ooc: Aww, bye. I'll miss you.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:45 pm

OOC: Back! ^_^

IC:
Gerard reached over and put his arm around her waist to help her stay in. "Do you feel like you are going to fall out? Just hold on tight, ok?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:00 am

Welcome back! :D

Bic:

Yulia nodded quickly, holding onto Gerards handlebar instead of hers since it was obviously not working, "I will." She mumbled, trying to hold on.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 pm

Gerard tightened his grip around her waist as they came to a turn. Seeing ahead of them he looked over at her. "It's almost over just a few more seconds." He said as he looked back in front again concentrating on whether or not it felt like she was going to fall out or not.

OOC: ^_^ Thank you!

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:52 pm

Welcome! =D So, how are you? Have any good sex lately? XD Haha, sorry. I say that alot when I try to start a convo. o_o...

Bic:

Yulia nodded, slipping abit as they continued to ride, "Good..." She mumbled, slipping even more, grabbing ahold of Gerards hand tighter when she was, "I love you," Yulia whispered as she let go, not being able to hold onto him anymore.

[[-Shifty- I had an idea. xD]]

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:58 pm

OOC: XD well...no to tell the truth. XDDD I've been pretty good. XD What about you?

IC:
Gerard looked over at her quickly because of what she said but when she let go she was slipping out. He quickly reached his other hand over to her arm holding onto her tight and tightening his grip around her waste. "You idiot, don't let go!" He said as he tried to hold onto her. He brought her closer to him the best he could where her head was close to his and he whispered in her ear with his voice sounding a little strained. "I love you too. Just hold on. Please."

[[Idea?? You are trying to kill her! XD Ebil woman!]]

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:18 pm

XD I'm glad you are. Haha. And damn. Hehe, Same here.

Bic:

Yulia nodded quickly as she felt Gerard pull her up so she was near his face, getting back in the seat quickly once she was able to, "I will." She whispered, closing her eyes and going quiet after hearing Gerards replied, reaching a stop to the ride.

[[xDDDD I am not! And is the site slow for you? It's taking me 10 minutes to reply. >.> ]]

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:18 pm

XD I'm glad you are. Haha. And damn. Hehe, Same here.

Bic:

Yulia nodded quickly as she felt Gerard pull her up so she was near his face, getting back in the seat quickly once she was able to, "I will." She whispered, closing her eyes and going quiet after hearing Gerards replied, reaching a stop to the ride.

[[xDDDD I am not! And is the site slow for you? It's taking me 10 minutes to reply. >.> ]]

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:32 pm

OOC: XDD Damn. We are sad. XDD

IC:
Gerard held her close until the ride ended where he looked at her. "Are you ok? Are you a little shaky or anything?" He asked as he still had ahold of her arm wanting to make sure she can stand by herself before getting off.

[Yes! I thought I was dilusional or something. >_< It's faster now though.]

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Why are we sad? xD

Bic:

Yulia nodded abit, standing up from her seat slowly so she wouldn't fall down, even though Gerard was still holding onto her arm, "I want to go home." She replied, not wanting to say anything else.

[[Thank god! I had to re-start my computer... -.-]]

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:47 pm

-shrugs- v.v Everyone else is having fun. -sniffles-

IC:
Gerard stood with her and nodded at what she said. Slowly, so that Yulia could keep pace with him, Gerard walked through the crowds holding onto her arm. From the looks of it, it looked more like he was dragging her from the fair by the way he was holding her arm. His eye were narrowed forward angrily slowly getting angrier as they reached the vehicle and he opened the door for her to get in. "Those bastards. I am going to talk to my lawyer and sue them. That is bull shit that they have a defective coaster that people want to ride. Someone could get hurt, bad, and it's all because they don't want to keep up on their damn machines!" He said angrily trying to keep his tone down as it got higher.

[I know. I have a fast internet here and it was pissing me off that it was taking so long.]

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:52 pm

Awww, Don't be sad, -Huggles-

Bic:

Yulia mumbled something as she caught up with how fast Gerard was walking to his car, listening to him carefully, "Don't sue them." She mumbled as she hooked her seatbelt, leaning her head back against her seat--Closing her eyes again, "Just calm down." Yulia added in a whispered.

[[Haha. Same.]]

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:58 pm

Hah. Fuuunny.

IC:
Gerard looked at her for what she said. "What?? Don't sue them? Someone could get really hurt Yulia! You could have died! And it would have been MY fault!" He said yelling a little looking straight at her face.

[I was starting to think I needed to update or something.]

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 pm

[[Your computer, you mean?]]

Yulia went quiet after hearing Gerard yell, laying her head against the window without replying to his statement, "Just take me home." She whispered, looking away out the window.

Emmie
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.